POLL: Is the average .ORG User better or worse looking than the average Normie?

Is the average .ORG User better or worse looking than the average Normie?

• .org users are BETTER looking than average normie

• .org users are WORSE looking than the average normie

Results are only viewable after voting.
90% of users are indian so yes they're ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Never Seen Someone Post Unfrauded Pics There Other Than @looksmaxxer2
Seriously half the time people are pouting their lips and using weird angles, never straight on. That's why I get told I look autistic because I basically take mugshots with a blank expression. I'm definitely not the only one though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman and Deleted member 43403
.org users are definitely worse looking than the general population. I see plenty of ugly people on here, and I'd imagine the worst looking don't have the gall to post their faces. It's wishful thinking this is a mentalcel forum.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
slightly better looking, people dont know how ugly normies are lol

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman and Akhi
if you looked better than MTn tf are you doing on .org

Seriously half the time people are pouting their lips and using weird angles, never straight on. That's why I get told I look autistic because I basically take mugshots with a blank expression. I'm definitely not the only one though.
Yeah like that nigga called bone something who takes pics with 1 hand covering 60% of his face and pouting and squinting so hard he looks like hes shitting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Yeah like that nigga called bone something who takes pics with 1 hand covering 60% of his face and pouting and squinting so hard he looks like hes shitting
Narrowbones

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Is the average .ORG User better or worse looking than the average Normie?

I’ve been wanting to ask this for a while.

One argument for .org users being better looking than normies is that technically they are making steps to improve their looks, therefore they should be better looking than non looksmaxxed normies?

On the other hand, one argument for .org users to be uglier on average than normies is that: since .org users felt the need to improve their looks, it is more likely that the site attracts uglier people that feel the NEED to improve their looks because they are not getting pussy. This means the site gets infested with ltns who found the site only due to their bad looks and need to improve meanwhile a normie htn wouldn’t feel the need to improve their looks therefore they are less likely to go out and search for looksmaxxes and find this site.

Answer the poll and reply with your argument
Better, easily after TikTok wave MTN flooded the place and then alot looksmaxx and get to HTN

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman