Ponder this, it took you years to discover what every woman knows

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
That bones=everything. They are blackpilled by nature. Since their early teens they have been applying makeup to cause the illusion of having cheekbones and hollow cheeks.
230885 675x450 woman applying blush 1

They know about the importance of having a well-proportioned nose so they contour them to give the allusion of having a thinner nose
Screen Shot 2018 01 25 at 42830 PM 1024x579

They also highlight their jawline to make it appear stronger and more defined
Screen shot 2017 10 20 at 3 28 43 pm 1508527751

Just lol at you for it taking you so long to realize the blackpill when their are entire multi-billion dollar cosmetic industries to confirm it. It has been in front of us the entire time without our realizing it.
How tocontour 1559935395

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, CopingCel, noped and 12 others
Pondering about something you can’t change in the past is low T. Keep pondering like a useless human

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, CopingCel, MogTheMogger and 13 others
Pondering about something you can’t change in the past is low T. Keep pondering like a useless human
You will be pondering this as you go to sleep tonight on your cum stained pillow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, Zeta ascended, CopingCel and 5 others
You will be pondering this as you go to sleep tonight on your cum stained pillow
No I will not. I will not ponder about useless shit like you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
It's normal to have double standards like that.
Also women on the same day applying makeup for half an hour and saying looks don't matter.

A hot guy getting sex and on the next day saying looks don't matter.

An incel saying his game is off, not his looks.
Anything else but his looks is off and that's why he's incel.
And he goes to the gym for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 245, DidntRead and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3593
Suck his dick harder and he might give you a thumbs up
Damn bro, why are you so butthurt that I got more reactions from my comment than your useless post already?

women are retarded. they will apply fakeup because its cheap. when their real problem is also bones

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, diggbicc, randomguy1235 and 3 others
Copers attract copers
Okay, keep thinking about all the shit you wish you learned about earlier until you’re 60, okay? Let me know how that goes
women are retarded. they will apply fakeup because its cheap. when their real problem is also bones
Cope, they’re smart when it comes to this. Makeup is accepted so they put it on as much as possible while men, like cucks, still flock to them

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and EthnicelAscension
Okay, keep thinking about all the shit you wish you learned about earlier until you’re 60, okay? Let me know how that goes

Cope, they’re smart when it comes to this. Makeup is accepted so they put it on as much as possible while men, like cucks, still flock to them
I'm compiling my list as we speak

Copers attract copers
Why are you so obsessed over this concept?
We didn't know this for years because quite frankly it is ingrained into female biology to seek out attractive men, men have always subconsciously known in general how to looksmax, getting lean and going to the gym.
Men have in the past, and may once more in the future wear makeup again to compete with women. It is only in the current society that looksmaxxing for men is held in a negative light.
Men have used techniques to maximize their bones/aesthetics and even height since ancient times, it's just that those in power have been attempting to subvert us and further destroy the family unit so that we can all become incel/alone and easy to control consumers.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, diggbicc and Golden Glass
Why are you so obsessed over this concept?
We didn't know this for years because quite frankly it is ingrained into female biology to seek out attractive men, men have always subconsciously known in general how to looksmax, getting lean and going to the gym.
Men have in the past, and may once more in the future wear makeup again to compete with women. It is only in the current society that looksmaxxing for men is held in a negative light.
Men have used techniques to maximize their bones/aesthetics and even height since ancient times, it's just that those in power have been attempting to subvert us and further destroy the family unit so that we can all become incel/alone and easy to control consumers.
TIL making one thread on a subject qualifies as being obsessed with said subject

TIL making one thread on a subject qualifies as being obsessed with said subject
Ignore my hyperbole, consider what I said though.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Catawampus
That bones=everything. They are blackpilled by nature. Since their early teens they have been applying makeup to cause the illusion of having cheekbones and hollow cheeks.
View attachment 236584
They know about the importance of having a well-proportioned nose so they contour them to give the allusion of having a thinner nose
View attachment 236585
They also highlight their jawline to make it appear stronger and more defined
View attachment 236587
Just lol at you for it taking you so long to realize the blackpill when their are entire multi-billion dollar cosmetic industries to confirm it. It has been in front of us the entire time without our realizing it.
View attachment 236591
I thing It was because we were brought up to think that looks don't matter for men
And men should be just strong masculine and confident and these things were enough to get a decent girl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Catawampus
Looks honestly didn't matter that much for men until women started working in large numbers and social media brought Chads one click away

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and diggbicc
That's because women MOGG men in:
social intelligence, and communitcation, and manipulation skills.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BigBoy, BlackPillChad and 1 other person
Bones = all

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
>giving women this much credit
Cringe

Women do it because every other woman does it. Most of them dont actually learn how to apply it well until well into their 20s or if they get mentor-ship from an older sister/friend. The most of us didnt know what truly attracted women is because women heavily virtue signal, its unreal. They literally do not know what they are attracted to until they see it. Men are very vocal about what attracts them(hips,ass,tits,eye colour etc) so women have an easy time looksmaxxing. It took this much time because we were lied to by pretty much everyone, coping men and virtue signaling women.

Once again OP is a faggot and not blackpilled at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and BigBoy
>giving women this much credit
Cringe

Women do it because every other woman does it. Most of them dont actually learn how to apply it well until well into their 20s or if they get mentor-ship from an older sister/friend. The most of us didnt know what truly attracted women is because women heavily virtue signal, its unreal. They literally do not know what they are attracted to until they see it. Men are very vocal about what attracts them(hips,ass,tits,eye colour etc) so women have an easy time looksmaxxing. It took this much time because we were lied to by pretty much everyone, coping men and virtue signaling women.

Once again OP is a faggot and not blackpilled at all.
Were you really expecting me to read all of that greycel-tier text?

Time spent online: 75:22
go tell your parents about your post count im sure then they'll consider giving you some inheritance money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and diggbicc
Can't change the past, we all have to move forward

Women are blackpilled by nature because as soon as they hit puberty their biological clock tells them it's time to go after Chad so they have more time to realize that bones are important if they want to succeed. Men on the other hand need longer to get blackpilled because they fall for the personality meme without realizing that it's intentionally spread by women (and cucks) to prevent sub-Chads from going ER on them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and noped

>TIL

kys you absolute cunt, ill curlstomp you, you fucking redditor.

Women are blackpilled by nature because as soon as they hit puberty their biological clock tells them it's time to go after Chad so they have more time to realize that bones are important if they want to succeed. Men on the other hand need longer to get blackpilled because they fall for the personality meme without realizing that it's intentionally spread by women (and cucks) to prevent sub-Chads from going ER on them.

big if true

Users who are viewing this thread

Back