POOR UNDER EYE SUPPORT/ DARK UNDEREYE CIRCLES

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
How in the Actual fuck do i fix this shit?

No surgery cuz i’m still young.

I’m putting Volufiline under my eye but i don’t know if it’ll work.

HELP ME PLEASE

• +1
Reactions: Jnumber01
caffeine solution is another way, im thinking of ordering the one that The Ordinary sells

• +1
Reactions: scarabocchio and Elvisandreaa
might be cope tho
No lol, dark circles are from poor blood flow and water retention in the eye area, caffeine helps with that. Volufiline is only for a lack of actual adipose tissue in the undereyes, cant help with anything else.

No lol, dark circles are from poor blood flow and water retention in the eye area, caffeine helps with that. Volufiline is only for a lack of actual adipose tissue in the undereyes, cant help with anything else.
i mean yeah..? I said i have no under eye support so yeah volufiline is the only way

send your face big boy

Dunno what my face has to do with what I said, u completely misunderstood what I was trying to point out: you are wasting time by thinking you are too young, unless you are 14-15 yo you aren't too young for surgeries. I have the same problem with under eye area, there are three solutions 2 which are surgical, I talk about them here.

Dunno what my face has to do with what I said, u completely misunderstood what I was trying to point out: you are wasting time by thinking you are too young, unless you are 14-15 yo you aren't too young for surgeries. I have the same problem with under eye area, there are three solutions 2 which are surgical, I talk about them here.

i misunderstood sorry, thank you tho. I’m 19

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901