Popular blackpilled YouTuber ropped. R.I.P Renegade 1

Deleted member 7465

Deleted member 7465

Master

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303 and Deleted member 4804
R.I.P Brother 😔. This is what the blackpill does to a mfker.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
Any backstory without video? I'm not gonna watch tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7465 and Deleted member 4804
Any backstory without video? I'm not gonna watch tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8919, skull_mogger, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Boldandbeautiful
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465
shouldve looksmaxxed unless manlet

Thou shall never be a betabux.

He knew what he had to do...
He was so based. His videos were lifefuel. Recently an influx of foids started hating on him and disliking all his vids which I think is a big reason why he ropped. It was like the staw that broke the camel's back. He probably couldn't take his only space where he can speak out his thoughts being invaded by foids.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 12303

He had girls in his life. I guess he was too blackpilled for his own good.
i guess the negative reinforcement pill is the most brutal

The neurotransmitter pill is the final pill. It doesn't matter how chad you become, because being unhappy is fucking over anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
The neurotransmitter pill is the final pill. It doesn't matter how chad you become, because being unhappy is fucking over anyways
Life isn’t about being happy 24/7. Go smoke weed if that’s what you want and see how great your life will be then.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
Life isn’t about being happy 24/7. Go smoke weed if that’s what you wnat and see how great you life will be then

He was so based. His videos were lifefuel. Recently an influx of foids started hating on him and disliking all his vids which I think is a big reason why he ropped. It was like the staw that broke the camel's back. He probably couldn't take his only space where he can speak out his thoughts being invaded by foids.
I need to make utubs too.

Life isn’t about being happy 24/7. Go smoke weed if that’s what you wnat and see how great you life will be then
I wasn't really talking about being happy 24/7. The NT pill just talks about being unsatisfied, depressed, not normal and unhappy no matter what you do. You always need a balance to make things worth it yes i agree with that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
tbh he failed himself. "oh oh i'm so blackpilled i know everything about everything" man shut the fuck up. this dude deluded himself thinking he's different, but he just another victim of the blackpill collective of people who can't figure out life for themselves, so they just look at studies and papers all fucking day and come to the conclusion life sucks(provided what they're reading is even true and not just blackpill losers jackin each other off), tf u gonna do about it, just rope? weak shit but whatever brah more for everyone else

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Golgo13, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
Why did he rope, what was the reason, any more info about this?

We should destroy Blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Fosoba