Possible drug to lighten eye colour? GTFIH

It would become like niggers wearing wigs, nothing special.
no, a wig can be blown away in the wind and is obviously fake, this changes actual eye colour, it won't look like contacts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 5912
no, a wig can be blown away in the wind and is obviously fake, this changes actual eye colour, it won't look like contacts
I mean everyone will know you are frauding and every nigger will have it, so it becomes nothing special.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Raax, JizzFarmer and 3 others
I mean everyone will know you are frauding and every nigger will have it, so it becomes nothing special.
are u retarded? how will everyone know im frauding? im not gonna do this to get blue eyes but rather, light brown to green eyes, which isn't impossible in blacks

and how will every nigger have this? ur talking out ur ass rn

like i said, it changes actual eye colour, it isn't contacts, faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hombremacho, animo123, shaugstir and 9 others
Post your before-after pictures.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 6273 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 906, jordanbarrettisgod and 2 others
where can i buy this bro and side effects ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and hairyballscel
tbh it makes me kinda rage that one of my few halos will become meaningless once this comes out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xuzky, Need2Ascend, AsGoodAsItGets and 5 others
tbh it makes me kinda rage that one of my few halos will become meaningless once this comes out
Nah we will keep it a secret.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, AutismMaxing, Romnel and 6 others
where can i buy this bro and side effects ?
i doubt anyone can afford it, it costs thousands a month because the drug is designed to treat tumors

side effects are fatigue, anxiety and shit like that but only at high dosages

im gonna make another thread this weeks outlining a cheaper alternative

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 3635, Deleted member 906 and 2 others
this is already out, just very expensive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 5912
  • +1
so basically will never become something widespread, thank goodness for me tbh
its tumor treatment, doesn't have adverse effects if use it without having tumors doe

and the dosages typically used are waaaaay less than what we need, and this drug isn't feasible, we won't use this, but rather something that utilises the same mechanism by inhibiting tyrosinase

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 2748
FUCKING LIFEFUEL SON, THANKS FOR THIS. WONDER HOW MUCHTHE THING COST

Last edited:
  • +1
FUCKING LIFEFUEL SON, THANKS FOR THIS. WONDER HOW MUCHTHE PILLS COST
hundreds for a very small amount, it will cost thousands a year

but i have alternatives that i will post later on this week that works the same way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Atem Rah, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
i doubt anyone can afford it, it costs thousands a month because the drug is designed to treat tumors

side effects are fatigue, anxiety and shit like that but only at high dosages

im gonna make another thread this weeks outlining a cheaper alternative
alrighr time
To mass deal drugs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
What a faggot you are

instead of wanting to see peopledo better u want them to be worse

bitch

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds, Deleted member 1973, s3-s3 and 5 others
What a faggot you are

bitch
ngl, if the whole forum uses this, then its fine, but if the whole world uses it, then all of this would mean nothing, it would be worthless

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Subhuman Philtrum, Mateusz74 and 5 others
ngl, if the whole forum uses this, then its fine, but if the whole world uses it, then all of this would mean nothing, it would be worthless
Yes but thats what he means he doesnt want anyone in here

• Woah
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5912 and lifestyle21873
cope i just posted it to reddit and facebook

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Marsiere214, Warlow and 4 others
  • +1
What a faggot you are

bitch
pussy mentality
i want everyone to fail in life
excluding my firends ofc

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: malignant, IWantToMax, Marsiere214 and 8 others
  • +1

ahhh what a beautiful sight

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 7753, Marsiere214 and 8 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 5912
Would it lighten skin?

• +1
Shit thread, high effort but shit
It isn't permanent because it only inhibits an enzyme, once it becomes available again melanine production resumes, so you would need to spend half your wage or more just to have light eyes constantly jfl.
Also it makes you weak, fatigued and other retarded side effects just lol
We also have no idea what hidden long term sides it has because it's not tested enough at all.
Also this would basically make you an albino because it inhibits melanin production in your body, but I'm maybe not that learned on this subject tbh

• +1
Reactions: xuzky, Mister Spice, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
Shit thread, high effort but shit
It isn't permanent because it only inhibits an enzyme, once it becomes available again melanine production resumes, so you would need to spend half your wage or more just to have light eyes constantly jfl.
Also it makes you weak, fatigued and other retarded side effects just lol
We also have no idea what hidden long term sides it has because it's not tested enough at all.
Also this would basically make you an albino because it inhibits melanin production in your body, but I'm maybe not that learned on this subject tbh
I never claimed it was permanent, I said this will be something you have to use for as long as you want lighter eyes, and there are many localised products that will ONLY inhibit melanin production in your eyes, so no, this stuff won’t make you albino.

And I have stated numerous times in this thread that you can’t use this drug unless ur an extreme richcel.
Also the side effects you mentioned only happens at 2000mg+ , the study didn’t use anything more than 500mg

The main takeaway from this thread, wasn’t the drug but the fact that we can locally inhibit melanin production, through enzyme inhibitors

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 906 and 2 others
@Mohamad thanks ngl i needed the dopamine, I’ve been drained from that jb megathread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 906 and hairyballscel
I never claimed it was permanent, I said this will be something you have to use for as long as you want lighter eyes, and there are many localised products that will ONLY inhibit melanin production in your eyes, so no, this stuff won’t make you albino.

And I have stated numerous times in this thread that you can’t use this drug unless ur an extreme richcel.
Also the side effects you mentioned only happens at 2000mg+ , the study didn’t use anything more than 500mg

The main takeaway from this thread, wasn’t the drug but the fact that we can locally inhibit melanin production, through enzyme inhibitors
Inhibition of localized melanin production probably would have sone risky side effects like eye cancer, we can never know it's just not worth the risk even slightly because light eyes aren't a huge halo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mister Spice, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 906 and 1 other person
Holy fuck good find bro. So if I have medium green eyes, it would still significantly lighten them? Also please tag me in the follow up boss

• +1
Holy fuck good find bro. So if I have medium green eyes, it would still significantly lighten them? Also please tag me in the follow up boss
Why would you lighten green eyes jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mister Spice, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 906 and 1 other person
Inhibition of localized melanin production probably would have sone risky side effects like eye cancer, we can never know it's just not worth the risk even slightly because light eyes aren't a huge halo
Eye cancer is more likely in lighter due to less protection from the sun, if you make ur eyes lighter thru the stuff I posted you would be at the exact same risk as someone with naturally light eyes, there’s no difference, ofc if you live in an area with intense sun then be careful and consider if it’s worth it

And it would be a huge halo for me tbh, I’m light skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 906
Yes it might be able to lighten to blue tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 906 and 1 other person
@SexyMofo the study showed that it’s less effective the lighter your eyes are, but seeing as green eyes have higher melanin content than blue eyes, it’s worth a try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 906 and SexyMofo
Why would you lighten green eyes jfl
Cause they’re not striking. It’s only on certain lighting that they look good but it’s not enough to be a halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 906 and hairyballscel
I have dark green eyes, can this make them light green or does it turn to blue?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 906 and RecessedPrettyboy
I legit believe there are eye drops that cause lightening of iris
I have noticed people who are old who have problems with their eyes have blue eyes as they use some sort of drops, the side effects are enlarged pupils and the iris turning to blue color

My own grandpa had this occurred(brown iris turning to blue with Enlarged pupils due to some eye drops prescribed for him due to old age) and I noticed chinese having it too(chinks are known for having darkest brown eyes ever)

Even that famous actor Amitabh bachcchan has blue iris now with enlarged pupil, when he was young, it was brown af

I have only noticed this among old people tho

EDIT: the drug OP suggested might work but I would not recommend it as it also depletes your adrenaline levels and causes negative mood despite discontinued use aka you might end up with narcolepsy symptoms for life(brb always weak and fragile)
I’d rather just do the laser eye color change, many patients have done this and there are fb groups of people posting their journeys of it, the 2 clinics that are safe and successful are “eyecos” in Spain and “yeux clairs” in Mexico

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, SexyMofo, Deleted member 906 and 3 others
I have noticed people who are old who have problems with their eyes have blue eyes as they use some sort of drops, the side effects are enlarged pupils and the iris turning to blue color
My own grandpa had this occurred and I noticed chinese having it too(chinks are known for having darkest brown eyes ever)

Even that famous actor Amitabh bachcchan has blue iris now with enlarged pupil, when he was young, it was brown af

I have only noticed this among old people tho
Those are called glaucoma eye drops.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 906 and hairyballscel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 906 and wasted
any commerically sold eye drops are probably bullshit ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 906
tag me in next post pls daddy

• +1
I honestly think blue eyes make me look more weak for some reason, brown eyes look more masculine on me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Deleted member 906 and hairyballscel

Even though I'm a light blue eyed cumskin gigaslayer I support high IQ ethnics ascending

MAY RODETEP GUIDE YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY TO THE NEXT DIMENSION

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Warlow, JizzFarmer and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 906 and 1 other person