Possible new idea on how to ascend?

U

uglysub8male

Master
You know the trend of girls who get cheated on by Chad or Tyrone then they have sex with their best friend or at least say they would? What if you’re that best friend? 🤯🤯🤯🤯 This is something I just thought of when I heard some whore in a video say that’s what she would do if she got cheated on. I’m sure they only say this when they find his friends attractive or at least good enough but what if they were loyal and didn’t wanna fuck her (unlikely)? Or what if you’re the friend who “comforts” her? What if you’re the one who exposes the cheating and because of that she choose you? What if you’re the last resort because of proximity, how close you are to the cheating Chad, ect. This is just wishful thinking for a truecel like myself but what if? Imagine befriending a Chad and becoming his closest friend just to wait for him to cheat (which is very likely) just to become the dick his Stacey gf uses as revenge? Machiavellian level thinking. Very unlikely like I said of course when she could just as easily just find another Chad to get revenge with rather than a sub 5 like me but the point is to make it personal and it wouldn’t be if it was some guy he didn’t know or was friends with. Also, while men don’t typically choose other men to be friends with based on looks, status matters even when becoming friends with other men. Some Chad isn’t gonna wanna hang out with a loser sub 5 either but it’s very possible. Some Chads or Tyrones can work at the same place and become cool with truecels. Also those who are still in school. The guy doesn’t even have to be Chad level but better looking than you and can have an attractive gf

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Subhuman, snake, cuck activity.

Just fuck a bitch instead of being a genuinely bad person theory

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, mog_me, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
Subhuman, snake, cuck activity.

Just fuck a bitch instead of being a genuinely bad person theory
“Just have sex bro” Thanks 6’3 HTN :feelsuhh:

Also :feelsuhh: calling that being a cuck

Also jfl at me being the bad person (like I give a shit) but not cheater Chad which never stopped him from slaying

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
“Just have sex bro” Thanks 6’3 HTN :feelsuhh:
You can still have sex, the chick just might not be as hot for you, stop the cope.
Also :feelsuhh: calling that being a cuck
Cleaning up what chad left jfl
Also jfl at me being the bad person (like I give a shit) but not cheater Chad which never stopped him from slaying
Becoming friends with someone just so you can maybe fuck their ex is way worse than cheating

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
You can still have sex, the chick just might not be as hot for you, stop the cope.
Great. Another bluepilled normtard clueless about the hellish state of dating in 2023 for the average man and how much worse it is for a man below
Cleaning up what chad left jfl
You can use that retarded logic for literally any dude who has sex with a woman who’s not a virgin jfl
Becoming friends with someone just so you can maybe fuck their ex is way worse than cheating
That‘s debatable but it’s based af but a truecel wouldn’t be able to pull it off anyway

Great. Another bluepilled normtard clueless about the hellish state of dating in 2023 for the average man and how much worse it is for a man below
I know LTNs who are in LTRs, yeah it’s harder for you, whining and bitching isn’t going to make it easier bud
You can use that retarded logic for literally any dude who has sex with a woman who’s not a virgin jfl
In this case you are actually waiting around to fuck her jfl

I know LTNs who are in LTRs, yeah it’s harder for you, whining and bitching isn’t going to make it easier bud
:feelsuhh:

Oh great the classic “I know a guy” argument. Nothing is going to make it easier
In this case you are actually waiting around to fuck her jfl
Yeah like every other guy with every girl with a bf

Do you let everyone pm you?
Don’t pm him. It’s the typical bullshit normie advice that doesn’t work for anyone who resorted to coming to this site for advice

You know the trend of girls who get cheated on by Chad or Tyrone then they have sex with their best friend or at least say they would? What if you’re that best friend? 🤯🤯🤯🤯 This is something I just thought of when I heard some whore in a video say that’s what she would do if she got cheated on. I’m sure they only say this when they find his friends attractive or at least good enough but what if they were loyal and didn’t wanna fuck her (unlikely)? Or what if you’re the friend who “comforts” her? What if you’re the one who exposes the cheating and because of that she choose you? What if you’re the last resort because of proximity, how close you are to the cheating Chad, ect. This is just wishful thinking for a truecel like myself but what if? Imagine befriending a Chad and becoming his closest friend just to wait for him to cheat (which is very likely) just to become the dick his Stacey gf uses as revenge? Machiavellian level thinking. Very unlikely like I said of course when she could just as easily just find another Chad to get revenge with rather than a sub 5 like me but the point is to make it personal and it wouldn’t be if it was some guy he didn’t know or was friends with. Also, while men don’t typically choose other men to be friends with based on looks, status matters even when becoming friends with other men. Some Chad isn’t gonna wanna hang out with a loser sub 5 either but it’s very possible. Some Chads or Tyrones can work at the same place and become cool with truecels. Also those who are still in school. The guy doesn’t even have to be Chad level but better looking than you and can have an attractive gf
Dark triad jestermaxxing