possible way to increase penis size in adult hood. Injecting localized IGF cells to penis

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
so penis size during puberty works like this your GNRH tell your leydigs in your testes to produce follicle stimulating hormone and LH.

Lh tells the testes to produce more test. an increased test due to an increased serum level of fsh lh causes the penis to produce IGF which binds to the IGF receptors in the penis similar to smooth muscle cells.

after binding to the receptor it activates protein inside the cells causing growth some of these cells increase cell division , creating more cells some cells control for the metabolism and size of the cells making the cells bigger.

more and bigger cells make the penis get longer and larger IGF during puberty also increases VEGF that makes more blood vessels with more cells and more blood supply during puberty your penis expands this is 1 of the methods of growth during puberty.

in adult hood 1 can reverse engineer this with gene therapy 1 would need to find a way to desensitize your IGF receptors and slowly introduce localised gene therapy in a controlled setting injecting a localized variant of IGF ideally of some 1 of ones own ethnicity and blood family type because it makes your body less likely to reject the IGF 1 cells and ideally those cells should be fresh stem cells before puberty so when 1 injects it into there penis your essentially injecting IGF levels of before puberty so you should in theory lead to some growth.

This would be interesting to see done tbqh i have no idea why no 1 is talking about this

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra and GuyFromSingapore
Show me 1 study…

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Even if this worked, the results would be microscopically small.
Bathmate + Surgery, anything else is fucking cope.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Just get an apex extender and pump nigga

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Show me 1 study…

I'm going of correlations based of this recent study and reverse engineering this based on what we do know and then going into conjecture but in in theory it makes sense

wont give one 1 upvote redditor

so penis size during puberty works like this your GNRH tell your leydigs in your testes to produce follicle stimulating hormone and LH.

Lh tells the testes to produce more test. an increased test due to an increased serum level of fsh lh causes the penis to produce IGF which binds to the IGF receptors in the penis similar to smooth muscle cells.

after binding to the receptor it activates protein inside the cells causing growth some of these cells increase cell division , creating more cells some cells control for the metabolism and size of the cells making the cells bigger.

more and bigger cells make the penis get longer and larger IGF during puberty also increases VEGF that makes more blood vessels with more cells and more blood supply during puberty your penis expands this is 1 of the methods of growth during puberty.

in adult hood 1 can reverse engineer this with gene therapy 1 would need to find a way to desensitize your IGF receptors and slowly introduce localised gene therapy in a controlled setting injecting a localized variant of IGF ideally of some 1 of ones own ethnicity and blood family type because it makes your body less likely to reject the IGF 1 cells and ideally those cells should be fresh stem cells before puberty so when 1 injects it into there penis your essentially injecting IGF levels of before puberty so you should in theory lead to some growth.

This would be interesting to see done tbqh i have no idea why no 1 is talking about this
Citation needed