Post guys ITT who have HIGH SEX APPEAL yet no big muscles, average frame, etc.

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
And not famous/popular to avoid that. I wanna see what this is all about, many here say big muscles/RTT/etc. are all male gaze, but then let's PROVE IT. LET'S SEE WHAT REALLY THE BOTTOM LINE IS AS TO WHAT MAKES AN INVISIBLE NORMIE BECOME "CHAD" LOOKS-ONLY.

Post guys who are not mega known celeb models, actors, etc. who can arguably come across as having good sex appeal yet have no big muscles or massive height. DO YOU NEED MUSCLES FOR SEX APPEAL? DO YOU NEED HEIGHT? CAN FACE ALONE ~5'9" WITH NO MUSCLE WIN?

Not saying post incels but post guys that can have high sex appeal without having to be famous, tall, tanned/tatted/roided with big muscles, social media, etc. Almost nobody here ever truly explains looks-ALONE as to what makes a guy sex appeal skyrocket, all else ignored.

It seems for most girls these days a guy has zero sex appeal unless he's phenomenally attractive to her or has giga status, so let's see what the deal is. Even if not a real guy then show an example of a guy who'd have high sex appeal without muscle, just say by face or etc. alone.

Show me guys with sex appeal who are NOT famous, NOT rich, NOT super tall and NOT super muscular. Let's settle this "male gaze" vs. "female gaze" shit. PSL "celeb" autists aren't allowed either, I wanna see if we can come to some conclusion here on what "sex appeal" is.

You post a roidmaxxed dude and say he slays, are you saying ROIDS/MUSCLE then is king? So then face ALONE would never carry him?

Last edited:
TIRED of seeing a normie gets tattoos, get a big social media following, try "niche" but in the end we're unsure of what is carrying him.

Is it EVERYTHING? If so, one thing can never work, i.e., FACE? If so, we need to MAKE DAT CLEAR. We can't just say "muh face" and then post a Chad with 1m Insta followers, then FACE ALONE is contested. If it's FACE ALONE then no muscle is needed, right? GET TO THE BOTTOM LINE.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Zac efron comes to mind

how arw we suppised to find them if theyre not known

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, ROTTING, kranerman23123 and 2 others
"dont post famous people" literally how can we find them otherwise?

plenty of tik tok ecunts fit the criteria though. just be forward grown, light eyes, good clear skin and 5'7-5'8 with little to no muscle,

some gay cunt like zac efron is still gl despite status and fame

how arw we suppised to find them if theyre not known

Good question, but this is where the effort tells you the fax/how we separate fact from copes and delusions on here.

If you can only find famous guys to use as examples and it's LMS, how do you know it's the L and not the S?

We need a way to distinguish what works and what doesn't. Like ppl say "Jus be Chad" so then they feel it's 100% looks, NOTHING else.

Posting a rich, famous Chad is not telling me Chad looks are key because then show me a poor, friendless Chad having the same results.

"dont post famous people" literally how can we find them otherwise?

plenty of tik tok ecunts fit the criteria though. just be forward grown, light eyes, good clear skin and 5'7-5'8 with little to no muscle,

some gay cunt like zac efron is still gl despite status and fame

Cope, I know it's tough but unless you find me a nobody loser guy with looks who can be KING, it could heavily come down to status not looks.

How many of those "eboys" could get girls if they had zero followers and no social circle? Exactly ... LMS, which is it? L, M, or S? All or none?

The point is to unravel what's really working here, is it just looks or do these guys need other things?

It's the only way to be truthful, mentioning celebs is laughable because they aren't normal fucking people, it's not the same world at all.

Cope, I know it's tough but unless you find me a nobody guy with looks who can do good, it could heavily come down to status not looks.

How many of those "eboys" could get girls if they had zero followers and no social circle? Exactly ... LMS, which is it? L, M, or S? All or none?
majority of them have a following in the first place because of their looks top kek.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and gribsufer1
majority of them have a following in the first place because of their looks top kek.

Yeah I know btu then there's no way to distinguish what's really making the strides fro them, the looks or the status.

Did any known Chad actors/eboy faggots/etc. slay when they were autists in high school or etc., looks only carrying them?

Or did they only "ascend" with fame halo, thus telling us looks alone could not really make them apex at life, or even get them 1 single girl?

If we believe it's only looks and go for that we'd be disappointed realizing many rely heavily on status to "level up" not just face & autism.

Not a single image, failed thread

good formatting op
1. vinnie hacker
2. this random guy I remember seeing the intsagram of like 5 months ago with 0 muscle but 6.25 psl face

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Yeah I know btu then there's no way to distinguish what's really making the strides fro them, the looks or the status.

Did any known Chad actors/eboy faggots/etc. slay when they were autists in high school or etc., looks only carrying them?

Or did they only "ascend" with fame halo, thus telling us looks alone could not really make them apex at life, or even get them 1 single girl?

If we believe it's only looks and go for that we'd be disappointed realizing many rely heavily on status to "level up" not just face & autism.
20230126 215135

coooope
Girls would legit run from that guy if spotted alone in public.

He only has minor jb appeal at best, anything over 21 would think he is a creepy incel
every girl who isnt a roastie would cream over him if they saw him irl

coooope
Girls would legit run from that guy if spotted alone in public.

He only has minor jb appeal at best, anything over 21 would think he is a creepy incel
every girl who isnt a roastie would cream over him if they saw him irl

7E049F3B 1753 4581 BE1C FCA9F9C71514
CA5C9E46 5ACD 437B A871 F2ED72981199
889A0583 FC8C 408D 9C2D D6A2F54B5872
BC3A40DB A9AF 417E 8344 BBEE833DF9A1
5A5F06FD 6DD2 4CCC B878 5006E7487F8E

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and Deleted member 24221
And not famous/popular to avoid that. I wanna see what this is all about, many here say big muscles/RTT/etc. are all male gaze, but then let's PROVE IT. LET'S SEE WHAT REALLY THE BOTTOM LINE IS AS TO WHAT MAKES AN INVISIBLE NORMIE BECOME "CHAD" LOOKS-ONLY.

Post guys who are not mega known celeb models, actors, etc. who can arguably come across as having good sex appeal yet have no big muscles or massive height. DO YOU NEED MUSCLES FOR SEX APPEAL? DO YOU NEED HEIGHT? CAN FACE ALONE ~5'9" WITH NO MUSCLE WIN?

Not saying post incels but post guys that can have high sex appeal without having to be famous, tall, tanned/tatted/roided with big muscles, social media, etc. Almost nobody here ever truly explains looks-ALONE as to what makes a guy sex appeal skyrocket, all else ignored.

It seems for most girls these days a guy has zero sex appeal unless he's phenomenally attractive to her or has giga status, so let's see what the deal is. Even if not a real guy then show an example of a guy who'd have high sex appeal without muscle, just say by face or etc. alone.

Show me guys with sex appeal who are NOT famous, NOT rich, NOT super tall and NOT super muscular. Let's settle this "male gaze" vs. "female gaze" shit. PSL "celeb" autists aren't allowed either, I wanna see if we can come to some conclusion here on what "sex appeal" is.

You post a roidmaxxed dude and say he slays, are you saying ROIDS/MUSCLE then is king? So then face ALONE would never carry him?

7C7F7344 81A2 4A14 AD28 26C99877FDC9

This pic gives me dopamine so I’m sure women feel the same way.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20704