Post my looksmatch

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Many of you guys have accused me of being staceysexual / standardcel when I want an MTB. Which I think is very reasonable (IRL) not only OLD. Given I'm moneymaxxed.

Only tagging those who seen my face. Not sharing my face with anyone every again. Don't post it you're not tagged.

@Gengar
@Manchild
@blackckatt
@Fiqh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, Corleone and Zenis
Many of you guys have accused me of being staceysexual / standardcel when I want an MTB. Which I think is very reasonable (IRL) not only OLD.

Only tagging those who seen my face. Not sharing my face with anyone every again. Don't post it you're not tagged.

@Gengar
@Manchild
@blackckatt
@Fiqh
IMG 7606

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Mealworm, try2beme and 2 others
@Corleone
@emeraldglass
@heightpillgotme
@basedblackpiller

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: emeraldglass and Zenis
@Bozoogway
@goatedjordan23
@Squirtle
@deadmanwalking

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Zenis
Bollywood Indian GIF by SAATH MN

Off topic: my 5’4 bangladeshian coworker told us he has 3 gfs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, FailedNormieManlet, WishIwasChico and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
1 2 Freddy’s coming for you

Curry men mog curry women so your looksmatch is very ugly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, Corleone and SecularIslamist
Curry men mog curry women so your looksmatch is very ugly
Can be any race. I slayed two MTBs at uni.

Anyway at a top level I think Bollywood hoes are extreme foggers because they're literally top 0.001%. They settle for less.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, brucewayne78 and Deleted member 18522
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Corleone
The average bollywood girl is HTB max in Iran, Turkey, Iraq or an adjacent country.
Prime Aishwarya Rai and Katrina Kaif is Stacey by ANY standard. Don't cope. They are genuinely 1 in billion for India.

I saw many curry women fogg hard, problem is men are not really beautiful in india (not racist tbh), for a "curry" guy you look very decent, i throught "game" in india or curry country are not the same than other world, because women think first at moneymaxxed guy before all the rest.

Just money max for slay curry stacies

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
So if you aren't a standardscel and seem to have good things going for you etc. Why can't you attract a MTB as a moneymaxxed MTN?

Something doesn't add up, even if you're living in London.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
So if you aren't a standardscel and seem to have good things going for you etc. Why can't you attract a MTB as a moneymaxxed MTN?

Something doesn't add up, even if you're living in London.
Idk either. I can only blame my height, location, and ethnic background.

I've matched with MTBs using OLD in UK (top tier my race) they all ghost/block.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Idk either. I can only blame my height, location, and ethnic background.

I've matched with MTBs using OLD in UK (top tier my race) they all ghost/block.
If you're a light skinned asian MTN, you shouldn't be struggling AT ALL with your own. Aren't you like 5ft 7 which is taller than 90% of your own kind? No excuses tbh, unless you live in West or Central London.

• +1
If you're a light skinned asian MTN, you shouldn't be struggling AT ALL with your own. Aren't you like 5ft 7 which is taller than 90% of your own kind? No excuses tbh, unless you live in West or Central London.
I can get top tier my own kind (by that I mean MTB) but these hoes all ghost. Yh I'm taller than like 95% of them tbh.

I looked at my competition, my age-ish and my race. This is average guy btw. God help them with the women on the app.
Screenshot 20240124 033252
Screenshot 20240124 033245
Screenshot 20240124 033239

I can't imagine the depression they're going through because this app made me sui.

I can get top tier my own kind (by that I mean MTB) but these hoes all ghost. Yh I'm taller than like 95% of them tbh.

I looked at my competition, my age-ish and my race. This is average guy btw. God help them with the women on the app.
View attachment 2697143View attachment 2697147View attachment 2697148View attachment 2697149

I can't imagine the depression they're going through because this app made me sui.
When ever I see young ethnics, they always look like they're in their head about to snap or just bummed out. I'm certain the lack of pussy is doing this to them coupled with the fact that their looks match is fucking White LTN/BBC. There's no other reason. Most western born ethnics have decent social circle, a car and some sort of decent income.

Where do you stand facially compared to them?

When ever I see young ethnics, they always look like they're in their head about to snap or just bummed out. I'm certain the lack of pussy is doing this to them coupled with the fact that their looks match is fucking White LTN/BBC. There's no other reason. Most western born ethnics have decent social circle, a car and some sort of decent income.

Where do you stand facially compared to them?
I mog over 90% of them facially and I'm above average height at 171cm. I mog 99% of them financially.

@Corleone
@emeraldglass
@heightpillgotme
@basedblackpiller
You can find a good wife but you need to search outside MENA as well, otherwise you are decreasing your chances.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I‘d say something like this:

Hard to say for white women as they usually tax men from SEA unjustly hard.

• +1