oldcell

oldcell

Kraken
MAybe only one came to mind is Jordan Barret, wh might be too to same degree

Chico gymcell too

100 out of 100 chad gymcell

Anti gym treads are the most cope ones

If u are 4pls + it is crucial and mogs most surgeries to boost SMV

IF u are 3psl incel, it wont do a shit to your SMV, but at leats u are stronger and healthier

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, PYT, Danish_Retard and 18 others
everyone is gymcelling now so people still making “gym is cope” threads are retarded, it’s not a cope it’s a requirement now

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, JL~, Danish_Retard and 22 others
everyone is gymcelling now so people still making “gym is cope” threads are retarded, it’s not a cope it’s a requirement now
LEgit...

As an oldcell, 15 years before even 20 gym was full os so called pls incels

Now its not rare o get mogged by gym by tall chads and its every week

jfl not gymceeling

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Allornothing, BoneDensity and 3 others
I agree on the importance of gymcelling but Zario

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and oldcell
Chico dn gymcel in his prime tho

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, GymCelNeckPill and Corleone
obviously you need to gymcel bzut gymceling is still cope

gymceling is like brushing your teeth when it comes to loksmaxing, an absolute basic requirement. What is jokingly cope however is Roiding because you gainnothing from it. Ideal male physique is easily achieveable naturally, women do not like roided greycels or natty bodybuilders, its all way too much.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Allornothing, Deleted member 2729 and 9 others
no face for your lack of gym.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 24444, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
What is jokingly cope however is Roiding because you gainnothing from it. Ideal male physique is easily achieveable naturally, women do not like roided greycels or natty bodybuilders, its all way too much.
4B0C6A09 AAD9 4710 9CBD 64E089BBC3FE
0BAC108B 6143 4F1F B4DD 302D1943819A

End the copes son

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Danish_Retard and BoneDensity
s
obviously you need to gymcel bzut gymceling is still cope

gymceling is like brushing your teeth when it comes to loksmaxing, an absolute basic requirement. What is jokingly cope however is Roiding because you gainnothing from it. Ideal male physique is easily achieveable naturally, women do not like roided greycels or natty bodybuilders, its all way too much.
nigga shut your subhuman ass up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 25833, alriodai and 9 others

Chico gymcell too

IF u are 3psl incel, it wont do a shit to your SMV, but at leats u are stronger and healthier
I took the gym pill since last year also. Used to have ugly, low muscle mass, skinny fat, physique. Than last summer i started to train hard first with home gym workouts only (chris heria), and since November joined a gym.
I enjoy my ugly body shape, is now plenty better.

LEgit...

As an oldcell, 15 years before even 20 gym was full os so called pls incels

Now its not rare o get mogged by gym by tall chads and its every week

jfl not gymceeling
gotta add, I noticed in the gym.
alot, if not most, men that gym regularly. Fall for the bulking, mass, or whatever meme. Resulting in them being way to high bodyfat. Which is ugly, because how it affects face and gut.abbs area.
i do cardio most every time I go to gym, for 30 minutes or more. But I barely see dudes there, trying to get them low bodyfat shredds by cardio maxxing as well.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Yerico7, Deleted member 24940 and 4 others
alot, if not most, men that gym regularly. Fall for the bulking, mass, or whatever meme. Resulting in them being way to high bodyfat. Which is ugly, because how it affects face and gut.abbs area.
i do cardio most every time I go to gym, for 30 minutes or more. But I barely see dudes there, trying to get them low bodyfat shredds by cardio maxxing as well.
most guys at the gym are a bloated mess

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Agendum, Tonymontana and 1 other person
Screen Shot 2017 04 27 at 150644

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
most guys at the gym are a bloated mess
yeah.
How many are sub 15% bodyfat percentage in the gym?

I guestimate it's less than 10%.

• +1
Reactions: justadude
yeah.
How many are sub 15% bodyfat percentage in the gym?

I guestimate it's less than 10%.
i noticed all the younger guys that work out at my gym are all lean (or trying to get lean), and know about aesthetics. I'm talking about 15-24 ish years old. Everyone who's older than this is typically a bloated mess trying to beat his deadlift PR

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23611, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
i noticed all the younger guys that work out at my gym are all lean (or trying to get lean), and know about aesthetics. I'm talking about 15-24 ish years old. Everyone who's older than this is typically a bloated mess trying to beat his deadlift PR
lol.
Where i gym it's the same.
Except the younger generation is split roughly like this there:
1/3 good leanness and muscle mass combo
1/3 to fat, trying to get stronger/bigger, and not cardio maxxing
1/3 skinny starters, not fat, trying to add muscle mass (not sure where they end up)

Tails blackpill youtube, is also coper on gym. He always saying mostly, Gym = cope.
But, when tails uses ideal body shaped men.
He always choses men that are low bf% (which I agree with), whom also have GOOD muscle mass with it. WHile him also saying gym is cope. Which makes him contradicting. The men he shows in examples of ideal body shape (and I can agree). ARE GYM GOERS 100% sure, aka doing Gymmaxxing. All these dudes below hit the gym/sports 3x/4x per week both for muscle/strength mass training as well as cardio! These shapes don't come WITHOUT (gym) efforts.

Source video below @1:55
3206257_tails_ideal_1.jpg
3206258_tails_ideal_2.jpg
3206259_tails_ideal_3.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, justadude and Deleted member 24444
lol.
1/3 skinny starters, not fat, trying to add muscle mass (not sure where they end up)

Tails blackpill youtube, is also coper on gym. He always saying mostly, Gym = cope.
He always choses men that are low bf% (which I agree with), whom also have GOOD muscle mass with it. WHile him also saying gym is cope. Which makes him contradicting. The men he shows in examples of ideal body shape (and I can agree). ARE GYM GOERS 100% sure, aka doing Gymmaxxing. All these dudes below hit the gym/sports 3x/4x per week both for muscle/strength mass training as well as cardio! These shapes don't come WITHOUT (gym) efforts.

exactly.
Younger generation is being influenced by tiktok, which is more "female gaze" - lean athletic builds
and those guys in those pics probably take the gym very seriously, jfl at anyone thinking they dont workout alot

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23611, Deleted member 25833 and 2 others
LOL proper natty gymcelling (staying LEAN) still gives you a massive edge, because the majority of the population doesn’t even lift, and of the ones who do, most look like shit.

High bodyfat, pussy ass training with no progressive overload resulting in shit bodys. Lean aesthetic physiques are fucking rare and stand out

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 16453, VenatorLuparius and 5 others
LOL proper natty gymcelling (staying LEAN) still gives you a massive edge, because the majority of the population doesn’t even lift, and of the ones who do, most look like shit.

High bodyfat, pussy ass training with no progressive overload resulting in shit bodys. Lean aesthetic physiques are fucking rare and stand out
This

Hugh Laughton-Scott. One of a kind, it doesnt not apply to your average normie/incel ass.

CARDIO is extremely underrated as fuck for leanmaxxing. I religously do 60 minutes daily (max incline treadmill at slow manageable pace).

It’s always the permabulk bloatcels who are anti-cardio yet are the same ones who can’t get lean or immediately rebound after finishing their cut.

Low intensity cardio is stupidly easy to recover from, and you can almost infinitely scale it to burn more calories. Lifting weights actually burns very little calories

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Yerico7, Deleted member 23209 and 1 other person
If you actually want to be lean/aesthetic and MAINTAIN that yearround, spending more time in the gym doing cardio (1 hour+ sessions) is only beneficial.

Anybody doing over 1-1.5 hrs lifting in the gym has no idea how to train for hypertrophy. An hour of lifting with an hour+ of cardio will keep you lean and looking good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Yerico7, oldcell and 1 other person
CARDIO is extremely underrated as fuck for leanmaxxing. I religously do 60 minutes daily (max incline treadmill at slow manageable pace).

It’s always the permabulk bloatcels who are anti-cardio yet are the same ones who can’t get lean or immediately rebound after finishing their cut.

Low intensity cardio is stupidly easy to recover from, and you can almost infinitely scale it to burn more calories. Lifting weights actually burns very little calories
i agree. Cradio-maxxing is a must.

with maybe rare exception, for guys that are low bf% already, and eat little callories

and those guys in those pics probably take the gym very seriously, jfl at anyone thinking they dont workout alot
Dumbass tails blackpill youtuber, often post guys that gym seriously as proof that gym is cope. Dude thinks 12% bodyfat, with nice muscle tone, just happens automatically with a bit of naturally active lifestyle, and still eating at McDonalds.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Yerico7, justadude and 1 other person
If you actually want to be lean/aesthetic and MAINTAIN that yearround, spending more time in the gym doing cardio (1 hour+ sessions) is only beneficial.

Anybody doing over 1-1.5 hrs lifting in the gym has no idea how to train for hypertrophy. An hour of lifting with an hour+ of cardio will keep you lean and looking good
cool. I actually did and do such also. But I am just going to gym since recently, for like 2.5 months now.
Muh lifting routine is lasting 1 hour or a bit more. And after that I used to do, high intensity cardio, for 30 to 40 minutes. I now try to up the cardio to 45 minutes or more.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
As cringe as it might sound I can give 2 fuks about what women think when it comes to working out

I literally get s bigger dopamine hit from a PR than from female validation. I’ve canceled dates & turned down sex multiple times cause it’ll Fuk up my nap or workout times

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, eduardkoopman and oldcell
There’s showing up to the gym and there’s actually putting the effort and knowing what you’re doing.

A lot of guys gymcell for years and still look like shit.

Delon was gymcelling whole life tho very decent physique

He wasnt gymcelled when he was in his prime in his 20s. He did boxing which is why his physique was decent. Go to the gym for 2 months and youll have a better physique than this
0d599hzngjx0x99ai8t39wfjemi ALAIN 2

I miss when having a good body was rare.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and twilight

A lot of normies try to make a science out of working hard. "Muh how many reps, how much rest" instead of just lifting the most they can and then increasing it the next time they go.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and VenatorLuparius
Also diet cope

As cringe as it might sound I can give 2 fuks about what women think when it comes to working out

I literally get s bigger dopamine hit from a PR than from female validation. I’ve canceled dates & turned down sex multiple times cause it’ll Fuk up my nap or workout times
based, tbh.
pump and mogging > Some (likely normie coper) woman her opinion.

I agree on the importance of gymcelling but Zario
Zario is just super lean but look at his pictures, he clearly goes to the gym

crisick doesn't gymcell apparantly

There are a few like O pry, Barret, Guessom, de poot, and random tiktok Faggs but they all would look better and have infinitely more sex appeal with a gymmaxxed physique.

And it’s useless to use men like the ones I mentioned as an argument against gymmaxxing anyways because 99% of us look facially subhuman in comparison

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and oldcell
Gym is ofc a looksmax but the problem is people take it too far such as taking bloating supplements like creatine, peds that cause estrogen and more which will give you a moon face.

What’s the point in going one step forward and two steps back?

Either find a good stack that gives you 0 face bloat or just gain very slowly and stay the f away from creatine.

Everyone, EVERYONE is at the gym now, it wont give you a boost anymore, its just a requirement. Not being gymmaxed will bring you down.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, oldcell and blatonslatt
Gym is ofc a looksmax but the problem is people take it too far such as taking bloating supplements like creatine, peds that cause estrogen and more which will give you a moon face.

What’s the point in going one step forward and two steps back?

Either find a good stack that gives you 0 face bloat or just gain very slowly and stay the f away from creatine.
creatine give you a moon face? is this true or not

Chico gymcell too

Zayn Malik
Elias de poot
I know one skinny chad irl, I can pm

I used to be one of these cardio dodger falling for the malegaze/bulkmeme : No wonder why my ex dumped me, I was a fat fuck with no face definition whatsoever. I never did cardio, now It's mandatory 30min cardio after each lifting session.

It's convenient and makes leanmaxxing easier.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and Tonymontana
lol.

Their workout looks like it would be a gymcel's warm up session and can be achieved with just mediocre calisthenics. You can acheive this with just a home pull-up bar 3x a week for like 20 minutes. Theres no need to pay the gym-jew.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell and VenatorLuparius
You can acheive this with just a home pull-up bar 3x a week for like 20 minutes.
I think in general more training is needed.
Plus cardio, to lose fat.
Plus obviously a good diet, to stay at 12% bf levels or whatever they are.

Chico gymcell too

Yh it’s kind of true unless I’ve got Barrett tier face I need to gymcel for smv @Agendum