Post Pictures of Attractive 'Looksmaxers'; they don't actually exist.

idk about peak black man facially bro. louie allen III is.
And @Iasacrko,

@Blackgymmax

(peak for a black man facially, he is a white black man, a white boy with black skin, sensational, I won't discredit his achievements simply because he's a bully)

really depends on the girl, maybe in the eyes of a femcel. But it is for sure better than a .org MTN and a gl uncany is higher utility in terms of getting girls. Which is well deserved they spent thousands and hours researching to look this way.
I would say it's a bit more than femcels. Some girls instantly write me off for being uncanny but plenty of others won't.
Ofc it's better to never be uncanny AND be gl af but don't use that as an excuse to not improve

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, reeceJen and Gaygymmaxx
idk about peak black man facially bro. louie allen III is.
Peak within the context of looksmaxxing, bad base and big difference

Peak as far as he can go so I don't mind saying that

• +1
Reactions: reeceJen
I feel like OP is trying to male excuses to not get surgery as a cope. Muh uncanny
Most likely you'll be better off than where you started by tenfold
not sure what effects surgery has mentally but i would for sure get less invasive ones, or othrodontic surgery or something like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Gaygymmaxx and Blackgymmax
I would say it's a bit more than femcels. Some girls instantly write me off for being uncanny but plenty of others won't.
Ofc it's better to never be uncanny AND be gl af but don't use that as an excuse to not improve
Uncanny over average

It's not even close. Like at all.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, user123456 and Blackgymmax
Girls fucking hate uncanny look. They are disgusted by it. You will never be natural looking chad. You need accept it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, user123456, HitAndRun and 2 others
I feel like OP is trying to male excuses to not get surgery as a cope. Muh uncanny
Most likely you'll be better off than where you started by tenfold
zac efron?

Girls fucking hate uncanny look. They are disgusted by it. You will never be natural looking chad. You need accept it.
Rip broderick
Screenshot 20240424 105420 Gallery

not sure what effects surgery has mentally but i would for sure get less invasive ones, or othrodontic surgery or something like that.
Stroma is lowest invasiveness besides like braces or some shit

Just a lil laser to burn off the darkness at the front, no surgery

And ascends ethnics like crazy if you got 5k.

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Stroma is lowest invasiveness besides like braces or some shit

Just a lil laser to burn off the darkness at the front, no surgery

And ascends ethnics like crazy if you got 5k.
not an ethnic. i dont think stroma is the least invasive XD, at least ethnics can say they have blue underneath their brown eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
This is joke made to compensate for bgm destroying normies and their normal faces 🥱

They cope with this. It's not true unless it's taken to the extremes of uncanny.

not an ethnic. i dont think stroma is the least invasive XD, at least ethnics can say they have blue underneath their brown eyes.
Most ethnics prob get hazel or something

I'm half Indian with blue eyes and it carries hard I feel it's undervalued to have striking eyes

Most ethnics prob get hazel or something

I'm half Indian with blue eyes and it carries hard I feel it's undervalued to have striking eyes
eye colour is a touchy subject, but yes eye colour matters a lot in my opinion. I wouldn't look at some of these girls in the same way if they did not have nice blue or green eyes. Especially the ethnics

• +1
bad pic of broderick, this seems staged tho ngl, with the all caps and the fire emoji bro XD
Na some girls think I mog him. I don't actually mog him overall.
Screenshot 20240424 105501 Gallery
Screenshot 20240424 105333 Gallery
Screenshot 20240424 105325 Gallery

• JFL
Surgery should be about fixing failos, failos so bad they require you to buy surgery. Becoming uncanny enough for it to fuck you over, likely takes a degree of womanlike mental illness.

eye colour is a touchy subject, but yes eye colour matters a lot in my opinion. I wouldn't look at some of these girls in the same way if they did not have nice blue or green eyes. Especially the ethnics
I'm all eyes for women

They could be recessed and boneless with some a10s and a fat ass

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Blackgymmax and reeceJen
bad pic of broderick, this seems staged tho ngl, with the all caps and the fire emoji bro XD
If it wasn't for me being uncanny I'd be a solid chadlite right now most likely

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: reeceJen and Gaygymmaxx
but dont you feel bad getting all the surgery, don't you feel like your... just not yourself anymore?
Idk I can't afford to look anymore uncanny. There's a limit

Idk I can't afford to look anymore uncanny. There's a limit
Become inhumanly attractive and you'll reach the other side where they are so attracted they can't bother to care about how uncanny you are

you haven't gone far enough... :feelsping:

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
but dont you feel bad getting all the surgery, don't you feel like your... just not yourself anymore?
It's just a hobby to me. I need to leave this space

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, Gaygymmaxx and reeceJen
You are not the body, not even the brain, ur the soul nigga

• Hmm...
Become inhumanly attractive and you'll reach the other side where they are so attracted they can't bother to care about how uncanny you are

you haven't gone far enough... :feelsping:
I was wondering
If I raised my psl like 6 how much uncanniness can I get away w?

• JFL
I was wondering
If I raised my psl like 6 how much uncanniness can I get away w?
Need to remove ur canines and get larger long ones installed for vampire halo as well :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
I wonder how much eye conctact increase your Lols. If zero they are prob pretty useless.

I wonder how much eye conctact increase your Lols. If zero they are prob pretty useless.
they rlly dont do anything, all that matters is how vibrant your eye colour is. Josh harner has brown eyes but his eye colour mogs most generic blue eyed people due to its vibrancy

im sorry bro but you still needa atleast admit he really did not have a choice in getting rhino.
Im talking about general appeal with the base he had. Ofc rhino was needed but his base was fine

all due respect, I dont think many girls would be into salludon, that is sort of my point
we already proofed with tinder experiments that they find him VERY attractive

• +1
Im talking about general appeal with the base he had. Ofc rhino was needed but his base was fine
Bruh my base had a harmony score of around 40% JFL

so you basically prefer white women

• Woah