Post Pictures of Attractive 'Looksmaxers'; they don't actually exist.

Did u do only rhino and fillers?
Also tbh I’ve seen your before in motion and although the nose would make 90% of ppl subhuman u were like high mtn or some shit and I’m not even lying
So I suppose rn in motion you’ll probably are high htn to low CL. Only the brow area is a falio

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Did u do only rhino and fillers?
Also tbh I’ve seen your before in motion and although the nose would make 90% of ppl subhuman u were like high mtn or some shit and I’m not even lying
So I suppose rn in motion you’ll probably are high htn to low CL. Only the brow area is a falio
Some other stuff too.
The fillers prob did the most cuz you can adjust facial proportions
But I was 100% low ltn before ngl
I can't even begin to list the failos.

• +1
Reactions: reeceJen
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, st.hamudi but 6‘5, mog_or_be_mogged and 2 others
Some other stuff too.
nah bro I don’t agree low ltn is too harsh but you‘ve ascended that’s for sure
High appeal in southern Europe trust me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reeceJen and negativetiltedheart
Some other stuff too.
did you alter zygo width with filler ?

• +1
jfl what is op talking about

• JFL
dude i get it, salludon is the face of India atm.
he is not our face dude , chads are their own race im just the facts as an fellow .org user

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and reeceJen
The only “uncanny” users I’ve seen are guys like @NarrowBones. Remind me of O’Pry. Those guys have no appeal to women. Features too extreme.

Users here are just low-trust and sub-HTN or really ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, HitAndRun and reeceJen
Why do shitskins keep posting these deathniks with no appeal?

Why do shitskins keep posting these deathniks with no appeal?

Cope

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and dehydrated

Cope
Very intelligent response from a shitskin as expected.

Yes, the ugly 5ft6 pajeet's opinion matters on who's attractive and not white women.

• JFL
Very intelligent response from a shitskin as expected.

Yes, the ugly 5ft6 pajeet's opinion matters on who's attractive and not white women.
Not everyone goes for white women cumskin retard. Some people are fine with dating high tier ethnics. And jfl if u think salludon couldn’t pull stacy

• Hmm...
Not everyone goes for white women cumskin retard. Some people are fine with dating high tier ethnics. And jfl if u think salludon couldn’t pull stacy
Nah he couldn't and doesn't matter I've ran 4 PSL dudes who match way better ethnic women too .:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and reeceJen
The only “uncanny” users I’ve seen are guys like @NarrowBones. Remind me of O’Pry. Those guys have no appeal to women. Features too extreme.
Well it doesn’t matter because he’s a literal faggot man he sent me his dick pic. He’s gay and admits he fucked guys that’s why he got banned.

Fags fuck anything

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Allornothing
Well it doesn’t matter because he’s a literal faggot man he sent me his dick pic. He’s gay and admits he fucked guys that’s why he got banned.

Fags fuck anything
I literally predicted he was gay before I even knew just by looking at his face.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: dehydrated
I have never seen a looksmaxer that does not have an uncanny look, there is always something off about their face. All the bullshit they do just makes them somebody they are not meant to be.
exactly bruh, that's why that Nigerian Bantu nigger blackgymmax looks uncanny. I legit showed pic of him to some foids and they all said there was something "off" about him, they couldn't put their finger on it. I give them like 20 seconds to think of what it is, I even said is he ugly? they said no, but there was something "off" When I said does he look uncanny? they were like YEAH! That's the word.

You can cope with surgery, fillers, I don't give a fuck. But like u said, you will look like someone you aren't supposed to be and therefore will never have that attractiveness to you.

• JFL
There's a few
However being uncanny and gl beats being normal and ugly like u. Idk why people think that you just go to absolute zero. It's like a stupid cope you retards think because you get 0 likes on dating apps
ur a nigger but I agree with this jfl

I have never seen a looksmaxer that does not have a uncanny look, there is always something off about their face. All the bullshit they do just makes them somebody they are not meant to be.
because looksmaxxing is cope. It makes you even uglier

exactly bruh, that's why that Nigerian Bantu nigger blackgymmax looks uncanny. I legit showed pic of him to some foids and they all said there was something "off" about him, they couldn't put their finger on it. I give them like 20 seconds to think of what it is, I even said is he ugly? they said no, but there was something "off" When I said does he look uncanny? they were like YEAH! That's the word.

You can cope with surgery, fillers, I don't give a fuck. But like u said, you will look like someone you aren't supposed to be and therefore will never have that attractiveness to you.

Screenshot 20240425 012915 Gallery

Is that your king

• Love it
Reactions: Accelerator
  • JFL
Did you inject only for lateral protrusion on thr zygos ?

Also doesn’t the filler flatten out in this area?
It doesn't flatten at all. It sets after like a week or 2
Just don't sleep on it

help me figure out what I need with filler. Idm paying you even @Blackgymmax
I too would pay @Blackgymmax to help change my proportions , most knowledgable user here on aesthetics

that dalit literally had a white mtb confused after his ascension. Fucking whore was gawking over his IG, its like she couldn't compute and fathom to like the same dude.
which user is he ?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Ehren, jamo, sallu, pneumo, nibba, orb, amnesia and astro

• JFL
Reactions: terrygoldern
I have never seen a looksmaxer that does not have a uncanny look, there is always something off about their face. All the bullshit they do just makes them somebody they are not meant to be.
IMG 2581

he’s good looking with great appeal to 25-13 yrs