Post some example of inward gonions

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
Title

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and loksr
@curlyheadjames @currylightskin @Octillionaire @buckchadley31 @AscendingHero @Korea

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and buckchadley31
gloria bell GIF by A24

• +1
Reactions: Cope>rope and KING REIDYZ
This will be a good thread
I still don’t fucking know the difference

This will be a good thread
I still don’t fucking know the difference
Same lol💀 i dont if its rounded jaw or not

• +1
Reactions: loksr
MV5BMTU1OTQ0OTA2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTU5NTA4NDM@._V1_FMjpg_UX375_.jpg

They say this fucking guy has them which slightly confuses me more
So fucking true, when I see him I'm confused asf, i think he's inbetween tbh

• +1
O’pry has them

Gandy as well

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, loksr and KING REIDYZ
So what this is telling me is: probably doesn’t really matter too much in the grand scheme of things
Yeah it’s a very minor failo
Like you can’t notice that oprys mouth is too narrow

In the grand scheme of things it’s a defined jaw, good eyebrows, no negative canthal tilt and no horse midface that has a nose that distracts too much from the rest of features

Jorge del rio Romero is what flared looks like

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and loksr

In the grand scheme of things it’s a defined jaw, good eyebrows, no negative canthal tilt and no horse midface that has a nose that distracts too much from the rest of features

View attachment 1758215
Ok

View attachment 1758215
From what I’ve noticed the only things that can make or break completely on their own are: being chinless, very long midface, eyes way too close together

Everything else seems to just be varying levels of boost/no boost

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and KING REIDYZ
Can you still chew with inward gonions to grow it ?

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
From what I’ve noticed the only things that can make or break completely on their own are: being chinless, very long midface, eyes way too close together

Everything else seems to just be varying levels of boost/no boost
Wide and narrow mouth I guess but i dont think it matters much to attractivity. Too wide of a mouth ends up looking chimp tier and you cant even notice oprys narrow mouth

• +1
8D405AEA CA85 4931 87CE B9749BFC849A

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Wide and narrow mouth I guess but i dont think it matters much to attractivity. Too wide of a mouth ends up looking chimp tier and you cant even notice oprys narrow mouth
Feels like there’s enough wide and narrow mouths that still end up gl (like johnny depp’s narrow mouth)

The only one I’m very confident in calling make or break is a whoville chin

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Feels like there’s enough wide and narrow mouths that still end up gl (like johnny depp’s narrow mouth)

The only one I’m very confident in calling make or break is a whoville chin
yea because the main things are still there
jaw
prominent cheekbones with an OGEE curve
no major failos in eye area with good eyebrows.

• +1
Yakhi the one on the left inward gonions and the one on the right outward gonions 😝😝😝😝😝😝🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙👇👇👇👇👇

Attachments

• 2585539_1634679680928.png
    2585539_1634679680928.png
    264.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Yakhi the one on the left inward gonions and the one on the right outward gonions 😝😝😝😝😝😝🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙👇👇👇👇👇
You have another example yakhi fi Allah 🤲🏻😂 with an average looking dude

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
No, both of these guys have outward gonions. If the corners of your jaw are clearly visible from the front (square jaw), you have outward gonions. You don't have to be super angular to have outward gonions.
So then Matthew Nozska doesn't have inward either, and people were just wrong?
ngl though it seems like using your definition then the only people who have "inward gonions" would just be high bodyfat people... and that doesn't make a lot of sense to me

even if you google "oval face male" it seems like none or almost none of the guys there fit your definition of inward gonions

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
Inward gonions mean no hollow cheeks

even if you google "oval face male" it seems like none or almost none of the guys there fit your definition of inward gonions
Oval face doesn't necessarily mean inward gonions

Zach Cox has oval face but has neutral gonions

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Oval face doesn't necessarily mean inward gonions

Zach Cox has oval face but has neutral gonions

View attachment 1758801
isn't that just diamond face?
tbh everything I've read about face shapes just lead me to the conclusion that oval and diamond are the same face shape but diamond is just the chad version
I don't know shit about face shapes though.

point is I can't think of a single genuinely lean (not skinnyfat) guy who has a face where you "can't clearly tell where the jaw edges are"
I don't know that I've ever actually seen that
just like how if you look up "round face male" on google it's all just obese guys, does that actually exist or is it just fat guys? know what I mean? similar thing

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr
tbh everything I've read about face shapes just lead me to the conclusion that oval and diamond are the same face shape but diamond is just the chad version
I don't know shit about face shapes though.
Nah his face is sterotypically oval

Diamond face is something like this

point is I can't think of a single genuinely lean (not skinnyfat) guy who has a face where you "can't clearly tell where the jaw edges are"
I don't know that I've ever actually seen that
just like how if you look up "round face male" on google it's all just obese guys, does that actually exist or is it just fat guys? know what I mean? similar thing
Jordan Barrett has a clerly round face

Leo also

if you want to give me a blackpilled description of each face shape real quick, that would be good
I think the problem is I'm looking at bluepilled descriptions of face shapes
That blackpill on face shape is that it doesn't matter unless it's too round or triangular or blocky or long

Last edited:
@aga04
@Predeterminism

Check this thread

• +1
Reactions: aga04
MV5BMTU1OTQ0OTA2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTU5NTA4NDM@._V1_FMjpg_UX375_.jpg

They say this fucking guy has them which slightly confuses me more
@aga04
@Predeterminism

Check this thread
yeah man, saw this and i came to the conclusion that i have inward goinions but that image literally fucks my mind, how has he gotten that slight angularity

edit: i mean, you can see how the masseters want to round up, and the conclusion i get is that they are so big that the face just becomes slightly sharper

yeah man, saw this and i came to the conclusion that i have inward goinions but that image literally fucks my mind, how has he gotten that slight angularity

edit: i mean, you can see how the masseters want to round up, and the conclusion i get is that they are so big that the face just becomes slightly sharper
Having inward gonions is a minor failo.

As youve seen above both Opry and gandy have the inward type.

I think you lack jaw angularity which you are mixing with inward gonions

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, T50 Mogger and aga04
Having inward gonions is a minor failo.

As youve seen above both Opry and gandy have the inward type.

I think you lack jaw angularity which you are mixing with inward gonions
i get compliments from time to time from some normie girls when I am in the conversation so it isnt that bad in general, but still I am unable to get hollow cheeks and my face really looks like an oval and I'm quite desperate to change that and get more angularity so even if some models have inward gonions, improving them (without surgery im broke lmao) would be great

also because some more jaw width would give me heaven literally :(

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
I agree with this. Length + angularity + high[er] gonial angle = diamond face.

I think its about body fat and not big masseter muscles. his are neutral

It’s very simple really;

4F5B01D5 AF12 47A7 A116 302B11DAED35
Inward; soft, less angular, rounded almost.

172E44F1 ECAE 4B17 AB6C 6EDB836AD884
Outward; “flares” out, seems like they insert lower, and they’re super angular.

@SteveRogers i will do black magic/witchcraft on you

• Ugh..
Reactions: SteveRogers
@SteveRogers give me your address

• Ugh..
Reactions: SteveRogers