Post surgery swelling

S

starbucks

Bronze
Anyone knows some good stuff to get rid of swelling faster after bimax?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aypo129 and Jeww
No, there's nothing, it takes around 6 months for the edema to resorb, i'm still swollen 4 months after.

• +1
Reactions: starbucks, anticel and 5.5psl
its minimally invasive surgery that can reduce swelling
all surgery technology dependent

• +1
Reactions: starbucks
Walking, drinking water, icing, chin compression strap for your face, facial massaging, sleeping upright.

TBH even if you do all this you'll be swollen. Swelling is the worst part of the process and takes a lot of time to dissipate, especially in LF1 area.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: starbucks, ecig, anticel and 1 other person
Walking, drinking water, icing, chin compression strap for your face, facial massaging, sleeping upright.

TBH even if you do all this you'll be swollen. Swelling is the worst part of the process and takes a lot of time to dissipate, especially in LF1 area.

Yea, my nasolabial area is still swollent despite me being lean, looks like shit but there's nothing that be done so...

• +1
being lean before the surgery kinda helps also dont eat processed foods with salt

• +1
Would you say you ascended hard?

Would you say you ascended hard?
Tbh not hard, I did it mainly to correct asymmetry, was not recessed before but of course got few millimeters of advancement, I didnt want to risk getting dogmaxxed, overall yeah improvement is visible and i am happy with results, but still got a lot of swelling so cant see the final result yet

Tbh not hard, I did it mainly to correct asymmetry, was not recessed before but of course got few millimeters of advancement, I didnt want to risk getting dogmaxxed, overall yeah improvement is visible and i am happy with results, but still got a lot of swelling so cant see the final result yet
You were the guy who replied somewhere “im getting surgery in 30 minutes”? Who was surgeon btw and price if possible in PMs

• +1