And to know the truth, and the truth will set you free

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5349 and Deleted member 7079
"shit thread kys"

- Mahatma Gandhi
There is only one Gandy
David Gandy Interview

'People overestimate what they can achieve in a month, but underestimate what they can achieve in a year.' - Me

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Arkantos
looks aren't everything, they're the only thing

-PSL aspie​

"Just improve your personality, shower and get a new haircut"
CuckRedditor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and eyearea
“I see in the fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars, advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of the history man, no purpose or place, we have no Great war, no Great depression, our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives, we've been all raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars, but we won't and we're slowly learning that fact. and we're very very pissed off.”

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 7079 and eyearea
In 1924, Nikola Tesla was asked why he never married?

His answer was this:

"I had always thought of woman as possessing those delicate qualities of mind and soul that made her in her respects far superior to man. I had put her on a lofty pedestal, figuratively speaking, and ranked her in certain important attributes considerably higher than man. I worshipped at the feet of the creature I had raised to this height, and, like every true worshiper, I felt myself unworthy of the object of my worship.

But all this was in the past. Now the soft voiced gentle woman of my reverent worship has all but vanished. In her place has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies on making herself as much as possible like man — in dress, voice, and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind. The world has experience many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry. This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.

Practically all the great achievements of man until now have been inspired by his love and devotion to woman. Man has aspired to great things because some woman believed in him, because he wished to command her admiration and respect. For these reasons he has fought for her and risked his life and his all for her time and time again.

Perhaps the male in society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don’t know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it — and there is striking evidence at hand that they do — then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world’s history.

Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants, and other insects — a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established, the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life.

The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me."

Galveston Daily News, Galveston, Texas, page 23. August 10, 1924

Jfl if you read what I just posted

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Gazzamogga, Deleted member 7079 and 8 others
Idk quotes but i have some advice

Low inhib max
Go out and talk to strangers
You need to realise this life is gonna be over soon
Your lifetime is really really short, jfl at being socially anxious and caring what anybody says
I’ve got this advice and disregarded it 1000 times
Once you are sentient enough to realise this is truly what you need to do your life will get easy

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6095 and 2 others

His answer was this:

"I had always thought of woman as possessing those delicate qualities of mind and soul that made her in her respects far superior to man. I had put her on a lofty pedestal, figuratively speaking, and ranked her in certain important attributes considerably higher than man. I worshipped at the feet of the creature I had raised to this height, and, like every true worshiper, I felt myself unworthy of the object of my worship.

But all this was in the past. Now the soft voiced gentle woman of my reverent worship has all but vanished. In her place has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies on making herself as much as possible like man — in dress, voice, and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind. The world has experience many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry. This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.

Practically all the great achievements of man until now have been inspired by his love and devotion to woman. Man has aspired to great things because some woman believed in him, because he wished to command her admiration and respect. For these reasons he has fought for her and risked his life and his all for her time and time again.

Perhaps the male in society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don’t know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it — and there is striking evidence at hand that they do — then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world’s history.

Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants, and other insects — a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established, the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life.

The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me."

Jfl if you read what I just posted
not reading even if you pay me to

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
"Get a tattoo"

-Napoleon Bonaparte

Someday I’ll be a weather-
beaten skull resting on a grass pillow, Serenaded by a stray bird or two.
Kings and commoners end up the same,
No more enduring than last night’s dream.

- Ryokan

Low inhib max
Your lifetime is really really short, jfl at being socially anxious and caring what anybody says
Once you are sentient enough to realise this is truly what you need to do your life will get easy
Welcome to the high iq club

Low inhib max
Be honest, how did the reaction of people changed toward you when you looksmaxed?

Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world. - Arthur Schopenhauer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
“Change your conception of yourself and you will automatically change the world in which you live“

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
Everyone is simply a reflection of you’re thoughts that’s life

"i love men" - OP

You underestimate my power

• JFL
„ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS,YOUR MOTHER IS A SLUT MY MOTHER IS A SLUT YOUR SISTER IS A SLUT MY SISTER IS A SLUT MY GRANDMOTHER WAS A SLUT YOUR GRANDMOTHER WAS A SLUT,THEY ARE ALL SLUTS“

don't be ashamed of being weak, be ashamed of continuing to be

• +1
Be honest, how did the reaction of people changed toward you when you looksmaxed?
It was gradual it didn’t happen overnight. People around me didn’t even notice but some people i met after a long time commented on how much i’ve changed.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Pussyslayer and Deleted member 6095
It was gradual it didn’t happen overnight. People around me didn’t even notice but some people i met after a long time commented on how much i’ve changed.
I mean meeting new people, how much it became easier making friends after looksmax?

No tree, it is said, can grown to heaven unless it's roots reach down to hell.

„ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS,YOUR MOTHER IS A SLUT MY MOTHER IS A SLUT YOUR SISTER IS A SLUT MY SISTER IS A SLUT MY GRANDMOTHER WAS A SLUT YOUR GRANDMOTHER WAS A SLUT,THEY ARE ALL SLUTS“
Stop having the incels mentality for your own good i mean you're still young dont look up to these creeps also didn't you put me on ignore?

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Stop having the incels mentality for your own good i mean you're still young dont look up to these creeps also didn't you put me on ignore?
I dont put anyone on ignore lmao. so you say women arent sluts?

@personalityinkwell @AtomicBlackPill69 @Thongmaster thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6538

Well sadly being degenarate is the cool nowadays, you can fight this degenaracy with logic instead of hating bitches

His answer was this:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Well sadly being degenarate is the cool nowadays, you can fight this degenaracy with logic instead of hating bitches
Dont hate them being sluts is their natural instinct lol. Just looksmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
ITS OVER ,,looksmax.users,,

Dont hate them being sluts is their natural instinct lol. Just looksmaxx
Lol it ain't their nature we're born white pages, its this degenerate world that makes sluts, real based muslims girls wouldn't even have the idea of cheating

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Copemaxxing
“If truth is what you seek, then the examined life will only take you on a long ride to the limits of solitude and leave you by the side of the road with your truth and nothing else.”

Lol it ain't their nature we're born white pages, its this degenerate world that makes sluts, real based muslims girls wouldn't even have the idea of cheating
@Germania tell this deluded cuck how you fucked a hijabi girl that approached you.

Heroin gives you mighty wings, but takes away your sky

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Just lol if you take this retard seriously. He's a reject that's trying so hard to act like a normie and it shows. All women are sluts and behaviour is cope

• +1
They do it all the time

Just lol if you take this retard seriously. He's a reject that's trying so hard to act like a normie and it shows. All women are sluts and behaviour is cope
Attention seeking whore with the big words, your life is sad go imropve it instead of farming some reacts on this site

@Germania tell this deluded cuck how you fucked a hijabi girl that approached you.
You gather your knowledge of life from this site? Build confidence and go out exprience life yourself

• JFL

there is no "incel" mentality

he's just looking for someone to look down upon to feel better about himself