Post your front, side and 3/4 and I will rate your GENETICS, not your looks fraud (I see through all the BS better than anyone else out there)

Dnr. U aint doing shit i know kungfu
I know aikido from master Seagal you incel come to Frankfurt
IMG 4655

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx and UZB_Strebl
Yeah bro ur explaining your life to me? I go outside atleast
I go outside by lake by my house and smoke and plot how many different ways I’m gonna rape u

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
I'll let you know if you have appeal to a niche, mainstream, both or none.

You can post them here or PM. I will analyse everything and rate your GENES. I repeat GENES. Not your fraud.

Attachments

• IMG_20240315_200231.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240315_200234.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240315_200249.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
@MonoTBB

Alright so you have three weaknesses that halt you from being good looking.

Now when I list them I don't want you to believe they are major, because they are not.

Your eye-area
Your middle face
And your hairline

Your middle face is a little on the long side and this creates a narrow face, because the face is stretched. However you have what is known as good bone density. Strong bones. As well as a strong skull. These two areas limit the damage your long middle face causes.

Your eye-area is a little dead. Just a little. Hasn't much life in it. The eyelids are droopy, the colour is bland and the eye-lashes non-existent. However you have no negative canthal tilt, no negative eyebrow tilt and a strong browridge.

Your hairline gives the game-away that you are indeed receding and will some-day soon bald. This is your most prominent weakness.

You can enhance your eye-area by growing eyelashes and even thicker brows perhaps. While adding contacts. Not sure colour contacts will suit you but it's worth a try. I have the Chad hair gene so I have never really delved into it much, but I'm not sure using hair loss prevention isn't worth it for you, as it does seem you are destined to bald at some-stage soon. I don't believe it will be a gradual thing from looking at your hair here. You need a hair-transplant quite frankly and it really is as simple as that.

The positives are you are tall, you have a strong skull, no stand-out weaknesses, good complexion. A strong gonial angle. A strong masculine tall ramus. A chin that protrudes and very strong bone density. Unfortunately for guys that are tall they develop longer faces. However your facial bone density and some of your facial structure limits how the long face affects your final look. You have a good strong square chin.

You have no recession. The perfect bite, meaning your maxilla and mandible are aligned and both your maxilla and mandible are forward grown. Meaning upper and lower jaws. Your maxilla however is also slightly downward grown while being forward too lol and like I say that might just be genetic. A long midface can really hurt some guys but it doesn't hurt you AS much.

What you lack are soft pretty features, however your bone-structure is quite good outside the long midface and it is clear you have good genes built for survival and adult women can see and recognise this more than younger women, that tend to go for softer, prettier features. Aesthetics.

You LOOK a 5.5/10 BUT your some of your genes are very good and could make the argument for 6-6.6/10. In terms of aesthetics you are mid, but in-terms of quality of genes you are 6/10.

You will need to fix your hair situation. Get the transplant and get the hairline brought down. Get a surgery that may be lifts your eyelids, but I am not sure yet, you'll need to consult a surgeon. Grow some eyelashes, thicken the eyebrows and perhaps invest in some colour contacts. Your bottom lip is also a lot bigger than your upper lip which can cause some disharmony, but some girls will find that cute.

• Love it
Reactions: MonoTBB
Will do the rest later as I'm heading out fellas. Prob get to it on Sunday.

@MonoTBB

Alright so you have three weaknesses that halt you from being good looking.

Now when I list them I don't want you to believe they are major, because they are not.

Your eye-area
Your middle face
And your hairline

Your middle face is a little on the long side and this creates a narrow face, because the face is stretched. However you have what is known as good bone density. Strong bones. As well as a strong skull. These two areas limit the damage your long middle face causes.

Your eye-area is a little dead. Just a little. Hasn't much life in it. The eyelids are droopy, the colour is bland and the eye-lashes non-existent. However you have no negative canthal tilt, no negative eyebrow tilt and a strong browridge.

Your hairline gives the game-away that you are indeed receding and will some-day soon bald. This is your most prominent weakness.

You can enhance your eye-area by growing eyelashes and even thicker brows perhaps. While adding contacts. Not sure colour contacts will suit you but it's worth a try. I have the Chad hair gene so I have never really delved into it much, but I'm not sure using hair loss prevention isn't worth it for you, as it does seem you are destined to bald at some-stage soon. I don't believe it will be a gradual thing from looking at your hair here. You need a hair-transplant quite frankly and it really is as simple as that.

The positives are you are tall, you have a strong skull, no stand-out weaknesses, good complexion. A strong gonial angle. A strong masculine tall ramus. A chin that protrudes and very strong bone density. Unfortunately for guys that are tall they develop longer faces. However your facial bone density and some of your facial structure limits how the long face affects your final look. You have a good strong square chin.

You have no recession. The perfect bite, meaning your maxilla and mandible are aligned and both your maxilla and mandible are forward grown. Meaning upper and lower jaws. Your maxilla however is also slightly downward grown while being forward too lol and like I say that might just be genetic. A long midface can really hurt some guys but it doesn't hurt you AS much.

What you lack are soft pretty features, however your bone-structure is quite good outside the long midface and it is clear you have good genes built for survival and adult women can see and recognise this more than younger women, that tend to go for softer, prettier features. Aesthetics.

You LOOK a 5.5/10 BUT your some of your genes are very good and could make the argument for 6-6.6/10. In terms of aesthetics you are mid, but in-terms of quality of genes you are 6/10.

You will need to fix your hair situation. Get the transplant and get the hairline brought down. Get a surgery that may be lifts your eyelids, but I am not sure yet, you'll need to consult a surgeon. Grow some eyelashes, thicken the eyebrows and perhaps invest in some colour contacts. Your bottom lip is also a lot bigger than your upper lip which can cause some disharmony, but some girls will find that cute.

Oh and you have very niche appeal.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and MonoTBB