Potassium cheatcode

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

How come this one has never been spoken before, literally one scoop has 1000mg of potassium in it.

Assuming you eat 2000mg sodium all homemade, you would need 6000mg of potassium for the physiologic ratio of 1:3.

If I drink 1L of coconut water(2500mg of potassium) and 1L of cow milk(1500mg of potassium) I would be getting 4000mg of potassium, so I can just take maybe one or two scoop of this electrolyte powder to hit 6000mg.

Bananas don’t work tho, each only has 400mg and you eat fuck ton of carbs and sugar in it.

Also becareful of taking potassium in powdered form, there are many people reported ending up in ER with just only 400mg because it absorbed too fast, causing hyperkalemia resulting arrhythmia.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BluePillow, looksseg, user123456 and 3 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @WishIwasChico @mbolo @aspiringexcel @Filosephario

Gonna buy them. Thank you so much koh koh.

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Dnr eat bananas

what are the benefits of potassium?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32196 and User28823
autism thread

Blocked

You should tag funkyflamingo in your debloat threads

How come this one has never been spoken before, literally one scoop has 1000mg of potassium in it.

Assuming you eat 2000mg sodium all homemade, you would need 6000mg of potassium for the physiologic ratio of 1:3.

If I drink 1L of coconut water(2500mg of potassium) and 1L of cow milk(1500mg of potassium) I would be getting 4000mg of potassium, so I can just take maybe one or two scoop of this electrolyte powder to hit 6000mg.

Bananas don’t work tho, each only has 400mg and you eat fuck ton of carbs and sugar in it.

Also becareful of taking potassium in powdered form, there are many people reported ending up in ER with just only 400mg because it absorbed too fast, causing hyperkalemia resulting arrhythmia.
What is the 1:3 ratio you are referring to?

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Citrate \= elementary potassium.
You need 3x the dosage

Citrate \= elementary potassium.
You need 3x the dosage
So of those 1000mg the true content is only 300mg of pure potassium?

Or you could just buy actual potassium chloride powder.

I have no idea why you are so obsessed with potassium, though. It pretty much does nothing past a certain point. The most important part is the potassium to sodium ratio.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DoII
So of those 1000mg the true content is only 300mg of pure potassium?
Yes I guess, I take this one and it's 35%

• Woah
Do you take it to mitigate to water retention effect from sodium?

How effective it is for you?
Make me pee a lot when I started taking it, since I didn't stop I don't see the effect anymore maybe I'm less bloated than before.

• +1
Make me pee a lot when I started taking it, since I didn't stop I don't see the effect anymore maybe I'm less bloated than before.
Mirin how come you haven’t had heart related problem. I think you have it with meals?

Mirin how come you haven’t had heart related problem. I think you have it with meals?
Yes with my breakfast I take all my supp

• +1

We be debloating this year