Potential Jawmaxing Discovery - IGF1 des

barnmatrix

barnmatrix

Silver
Hello everyone, we're all aware of the quest for a chiseled jawline as a pinnacle of masculine attractiveness. But let's address a critical point: how to achieve targeted jaw growth without the risk of undesirable systemic effects? Unlike patients with conditions that lead to uncontrolled growth, we have the choice to modulate our treatment. So, what's the best approach for jaw growth? Enter IGF-1 injections.

THE SCIENCE​

Animal studies have shown that localized IGF-1 injections into the mandibular condyle can stimulate targeted jaw growth without affecting other areas. This is different from the systemic "bleed" effect seen in conditions like acromegaly, which leads to disproportionate growth. IGF-1 could be the key to achieving that coveted jawline without the 'ogre' effect. In this case 10-20 mcg of IGF1 des ED injected into the jaw muscle. There are videos on youtube of botox injections in the jaw, the same area would be targeted for these IGF1 injections. This would likely be much more effective during puberty.

16m

15m

The Strategy​

If you're aiming for jawline gains without affecting your overall facial structure, localized IGF-1 DES injections seem to be the way to go. These injections have shown promise in animal models for targeted jaw growth, making them a compelling option for those looking to enhance their mandible specifically.

So, could localized IGF-1 DES injections be the golden ticket for jawline enhancement? The science seems promising, but more research is needed. Let's discuss!

Edit: If anyone uses this method post results on here so we can have more data points.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, BrahminBoss, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 20 others
high iq post

• +1
Reactions: barnmatrix
Good shit op

• +1
Hello everyone, we're all aware of the quest for a chiseled jawline as a pinnacle of masculine attractiveness. But let's address a critical point: how to achieve targeted jaw growth without the risk of undesirable systemic effects? Unlike patients with conditions that lead to uncontrolled growth, we have the choice to modulate our treatment. So, what's the best approach for jaw growth? Enter IGF-1 injections.

THE SCIENCE​

Animal studies have shown that localized IGF-1 injections into the mandibular condyle can stimulate targeted jaw growth without affecting other areas. This is different from the systemic "bleed" effect seen in conditions like acromegaly, which leads to disproportionate growth. IGF-1 could be the key to achieving that coveted jawline without the 'ogre' effect. In this case 10-20 mcg of IGF1 des ED injected into the jaw muscle. There are videos on youtube of botox injections in the jaw, the same area would be targeted for these IGF1 injections. This would likely be much more effective during puberty.

16m

15m

The Strategy​

If you're aiming for jawline gains without affecting your overall facial structure, localized IGF-1 DES injections seem to be the way to go. These injections have shown promise in animal models for targeted jaw growth, making them a compelling option for those looking to enhance their mandible specifically.

So, could localized IGF-1 DES injections be the golden ticket for jawline enhancement? The science seems promising, but more research is needed. Let's discuss!
Seems like a dubious claim on a first-look, but more research would definitely to be done.
At least one looksmaxxer, bodybuilder, or surgeon would've discovered this by now and shown proof of it working on humans.

The injection spot shouldn't lead to localized growth, except for stuff like oils.

For example, if you inject steroids in your bicep, the steroids won't magically localize growth to the bicep.
Which is why I don't believe injecting IGF or growth hormones in your jaw will do anything apart from causing pain and perhaps scar tissue.

Happy to be proven wrong. Curious to know other people's thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Constantin Denis, mfk and 5 others
Self induce acromegaly to yourself if subhuman theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 29747
Seems like a dubious claim on a first-look, but more research would definitely to be done.
At least one looksmaxxer, bodybuilder, or surgeon would've discovered this by now and shown proof of it working on humans.

The injection spot shouldn't lead to localized growth, except for stuff like oils.

For example, if you inject steroids in your bicep, the steroids won't magically localize growth to the bicep.
Which is why I don't believe injecting IGF or growth hormones in your jaw will do anything apart from causing pain and perhaps scar tissue.

Happy to be proven wrong. Curious to know other people's thoughts.
your neglecting to recognize the fact that igf1 des has a localized effect while steroids and growth hormones do not. In this case there is proof in animal studies that I linked, so there is definitely evidence that igf1 is capable of causing jaw growth or any sort of local growth. There is also evidence of this in human studies where igf is used in children with ISS ( idiopathic short stature, or short with no medical cause ) IGF1 is administered via injections to the knee (intraarticularly) targeting the growth plate area to cause vertical growth.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Self induce acromegaly to yourself if subhuman theory
igf1 des is highly targeted and at these small doses will likely not cause any systemic superphysiological levels of igf1.

High IQ shit right here ill tag some fellas
@DelonLover1999 @MaestheticMaso @5.5psl @Orc @SurgeryEnjoyer

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, MaestheticMaso and barnmatrix
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President
this could honestly be huge but will it make the mid-mandibular body longer and if so at what angle?

Sounds like I’d work on paper, but what about potential such as too much growth or TMJ abnormalities?

How would we regulate how much bone grown is actually induced as everyone has different sensitive receptors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, zura and Mr. President
also @depressionmaxxing you know your shit too my bad

• Woah
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
wait could this also mean that we could target limb growth? whats to stop us from just doing it to our shins if the plates are still open?

wait could this also mean that we could target limb growth? whats to stop us from just doing it to our shins if the plates are still open?
yes that is totally possible and is actually done medically. I referenced it in my response to another comment but they basically do igf1 intraarticular at the knee area and targeted towards the growth plate. I think that based on the data on the two strategies for height (igf1 local or hgh) the medical field has made it clear that gh is still king. Possible to do them both at the same time tho. Intraarticular injections are gonna be a pain in the ass to facilitate especially at an appropriate frequency for igf1.

• Woah
Reactions: Ark and Mr. President
yes that is totally possible and is actually done medically. I referenced it in my response to another comment but they basically do igf1 intraarticular at the knee area and targeted towards the growth plate. I think that based on the data on the two strategies for height (igf1 local or hgh) the medical field has made it clear that gh is still king. Possible to do them both at the same time tho. Intraarticular injections are gonna be a pain in the ass to facilitate especially at an appropriate frequency for igf1.
shit.
an obscure but effective pubertymax. lock this shit down or nextgen average gonna be 6,5 in a few years:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
this could honestly be huge but will it make the mid-mandibular body longer and if so at what angle?
If it did cause mid mandibular body growth, which would make sense in this context, then it would be in a forward way that would promote a longer chin. In my opinion thats just another plus especially for those with a recessed chin. Could also cause a longer ramus.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Maalik and Mr. President
your neglecting to recognize the fact that igf1 des has a localized effect while steroids and growth hormones do not. In this case there is proof in animal studies that I linked, so there is definitely evidence that igf1 is capable of causing jaw growth or any sort of local growth. There is also evidence of this in human studies where igf is used in children with ISS ( idiopathic short stature, or short with no medical cause ) IGF1 is administered via injections to the knee (intraarticularly) targeting the growth plate area to cause vertical growth.
I hope you're correct, as that would be a gamechanger in the looksmaxx community when some autists find where are the best spots to inject IGF in our faces.

Sounds like I’d work on paper, but what about potential such as too much growth or TMJ abnormalities?

How would we regulate how much bone grown is actually induced as everyone has different sensitive receptors.
yes it is true that everyone has different genetic predispositions for growth hormone / igf1 receptors so that is something to consider but if anything it should just effect the efficiency of which the bone growth occurs. Age will also of course dictate that efficiency with younger people being more likely to see greater growth. As for TMJ, I dont see any scientific pathway by which this could cause TMJ unless it was done in conjunction with heavy chewing.

OP, you should try this out and let us know the outcome. Godspeed and thanks for putting your life at risk for our 1PSL point increase.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, kuroganeikki and krylx
I hope you're correct, as that would be a gamechanger in the looksmaxx community when some autists find where are the best spots to inject IGF in our faces.
Absolutely yeah, could definitely be a problem for some people to inject themselves all over the face daily if your not a fan of needles, definitely go with an insulin syringe for this.

• +1
Imma keep this on the dl for now this should be gate kept

• JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki and lowerthirdking
OP, you should try this out and let us know the outcome. Godspeed and thanks for putting your life at risk for our 1PSL point increase.
Absolutely bro and I am actively trying it and encourage anyone else who does so to post updates in here. I will be posting updates as well.

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa and kuroganeikki

THE SCIENCE​

16m

15m

The Strategy​

Edit: If anyone uses this method post results on here so we can have more data points.
water

First study were injections during embryogenesis.
Second study was the rat equivalent of 8 year old humans.

GO SLIT YOUR WRISTS OP AND HOPE THAT IT RENDERS YOUR FINGERS UNABLE OF SCROLLING THROUGH TIKTOK/LOOKSMAX.ORG AND FORCES YOU TO ACTUALLY READ SOME FUCKING PAPERS

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pneumocystosis, KING REIDYZ, Krakowski and 5 others

GO SLIT YOUR WRISTS OP AND HOPE THAT IT RENDERS YOUR FINGERS UNABLE OF SCROLLING THROUGH TIKTOK/LOOKSMAX.ORG AND FORCES YOU TO ACTUALLY READ SOME FUCKING PAPERS
bro im not making any claims about the efficacy of this im just providing research and a hypothesis. Anyone is free to review the literature for themselves. Your claim is also a fallacy, im not sure what your motivation is to defame my post but I will let it be known that your aggressive "skim through for 5 seconds and jump to conclusions" method of scientific revision is in no way shape or form valid, and you cease to provide any valid reasoning as to why my hypothesis is impossible. Please be more respectful and educate yourself before you attempt to criticize someone who actually took the time to do so.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dsheppa, kuroganeikki and ccwarrior
If anyone uses this method post results on here so we can have more data points.

It'd be fine if you just posted the studies but the trend this site has of actively encouraging people to try their theories is annoying, some kid might actually do it :lul:

It'd be fine if you just posted the studies but the trend this site has of actively encouraging people to try their theories is annoying, some kid might actually do it :lul:
Yes and if they did appropriate research and addressed concerns there would be nothing wrong with that. Again, you have zero evidence to suggest that this doesnt work.

Yes and if they did appropriate research and addressed concerns there would be nothing wrong with that. Again, you have zero evidence to suggest that this doesnt work.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
bro im not making any claims about the efficacy of this im just providing research and a hypothesis. Anyone is free to review the literature for themselves. Your claim is also a fallacy, im not sure what your motivation is to defame my post but I will let it be known that your aggressive "skim through for 5 seconds and jump to conclusions" method of scientific revision is in no way shape or form valid, and you cease to provide any valid reasoning as to why my hypothesis is impossible. Please be more respectful and educate yourself before you attempt to criticize someone who actually took the time to do so.
If the

To be fair to @ccwwarrior, the burden of proof is on the one making the extraordinary claim.
You don't need to provide proof of something not existing or not working.

• +1
To be fair to @ccwwarrior, the burden of proof is on the one making the extraordinary claim.
You don't need to provide proof of something not existing or not working.
Who is making the extraordinary claim in this case? I am really not claiming anything in this post just providing a hypothesis, Regardless, I do have evidence to support it, with both human and animal trials being done.

Valid, props to you for actually reading the studies. The thread is misleading - more research DEFINITELY needs to be done.
I wouldn't recommend people here doing DIY face injections JFL

Valid, props to you for actually reading the studies. The thread is misleading - more research DEFINITELY needs to be done.
I wouldn't recommend people here doing DIY face injections JFL
Yes more research should be done without a doubt. I have read basically everything available on the internet about this subject so at this point only option left is to buy some adult rats and conduct a trial.

• +1
Reactions: Ark and Mr. President
So many things wrong with it

The most glaring one is:
The premise behind those studies is to explore treatment methods for hyperplastic mandibles. If someone with a Class 1 occlusion (most people) did it (pretending it'd work as intended) it'd fuck up your occlusion, your looks, and your face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
So many things wrong with it

The most glaring one is:
The premise behind those studies is to explore treatment methods for hypoplastic mandibles. If someone with a Class 1 occlusion (most people) did it (pretending it'd work as intended) it'd fuck up your occlusion, your looks, and your face.
Lets debunk this low IQ smear attempt at my post. "it'd fuck up your"...

1. Occlusion - That is a fallacy as long as you injected an even amount into both sides of the jaw it would have entirely equal growth
2. Looks - Not sure what basis of evidence this was coming from, the goal of this method is to improve looks, since occlusion will not increase and the igf1 des is local there is no way for it to mar looks.
3. Face - Again, not sure what basis of evidence this is coming from?

Please come back to me when you have strong evidence to suggest that this is not a potential way to increase ones mandible or other bones, and until then please stop making petty attempts to smear my post and insinuate that I am not doing any research on the subject when in fact I have done vastly more research than you. Thank you.

Lets debunk this low IQ smear attempt at my post. "it'd fuck up your"...

1. Occlusion - That is a fallacy as long as you injected an even amount into both sides of the jaw it would have entirely equal growth
2. Looks - Not sure what basis of evidence this was coming from, the goal of this method is to improve looks, since occlusion will not increase and the igf1 des is local there is no way for it to mar looks.
3. Face - Again, not sure what basis of evidence this is coming from?

Please come back to me when you have strong evidence to suggest that this is not a potential way to increase ones mandible or other bones, and until then please stop making petty attempts to smear my post and insinuate that I am not doing any research on the subject when in fact I have done vastly more research than you. Thank you.
You speak in an intelligent manner but you have no idea what an occlusion is

igf1 causes cancer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and ccwarrior

if someone were to do this, and pretending it'd work this is what the before and afters would look like

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
You speak in an intelligent manner but you have no idea what an occlusion is
I do understand what it is. Occlusion can happen in different forms and angles. I assumed you were talking about a crossbite which is a form of malocclusion, as that seemed to be the most logical concern surrounding the igf idea. Now based on your response I assume you would be talking about an underbite? To address that, the igf1 isnt gonna cause enough growth overnight that you go to bed looking fine and you wake up and think "holy shit im deformed" so the solution is to simply monitor your growth and stop once you have reached reasonable results.

View attachment 2457772 View attachment 2457774

if someone were to do this, and pretending it'd work this is what the before and afters would look like
yes if you took igf without monitoring yourself and just spammed igf indefinitely. It would be critical to measure / evaluate every morning to see whether you have reached a desired growth. IGF1 Des isnt like some magic implant that causes absurd growth overnight. It will be a slow process and take time, and during that time you can constantly evaluate yourself to determine where your jaw is at and where you want it to be. At any time you can stop taking it and the growth will halt soon after. There is absolutely no way for it to give you an underbite overnight, you would have to A. already have a slight underbite or B. blast igf with no concern for how it is affecting you. Either way the concern is invalid assuming you do this properly.

I do understand what it is. Occlusion can happen in different forms and angles. I assumed you were talking about a crossbite which is a form of malocclusion, as that seemed to be the most logical concern surrounding the igf idea. Now based on your response I assume you would be talking about an underbite? To address that, the igf1 isnt gonna cause enough growth overnight that you go to bed looking fine and you wake up and think "holy shit im deformed" so the solution is to simply monitor your growth and stop once you have reached reasonable results.
... Most people have a Class 1 malocclusion. If that is the case, any abnormal mandibular growth WILL cause an underbite. You inject a bit and get a tiny underbite or you inject a ton and get a big overbite.

Your mandible isn't floating in space. Unless it is syndrome-tier tiny, if you want it to grow forward you need the entire maxilla to grow forward as well.

I guarantee that what you're intending to achieve is the effect of dimorphism. Larger ramus, wider body, bigger chin.... Literally just edit this entire thread and put Testosterone in place of IGF

• +1
... Most people have a Class 1 malocclusion. If that is the case, any abnormal mandibular growth WILL cause an underbite. You inject a bit and get a tiny underbite or you inject a ton and get a big overbite.

Your mandible isn't floating in space. Unless it is syndrome-tier tiny, if you want it to grow forward you need the entire maxilla to grow forward as well.

I guarantee that what you're intending to achieve is the effect of dimorphism. Larger ramus, wider body, bigger chin.... Literally just edit this entire thread and put Testosterone in place of IGF
I absolutely and utterly agree with the last part, test is the absolute king of facemaxing because it is literally the foundation of all desirable male characteristics. Some ppl in this forum are heightmaxing of which case test is not applicable so thats where this hypothesis came from. Also for some, test alone may not be enough to fix a heavily recessed chin for example.

I'm mostly focused on heightmaxxing, but in this case, it seems like you'd have to inject pretty high doses of IGF-1 in those specific areas and be very early into puberty. Also, injecting anything for localized growth can still lead to misaligned features. Specifically the face, as we all realize how important having good balance and symmetry is on here. It's a cool idea in theory though!

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and barnmatrix
I'm mostly focused on heightmaxxing, but in this case, it seems like you'd have to inject pretty high doses of IGF-1 in those specific areas and be very early into puberty. Also, injecting anything for localized growth can still lead to misaligned features. Specifically the face, as we all realize how important having good balance and symmetry is on here. It's a cool idea in theory though!
thank you brother, whats your heightmaxing protocol. I came up with this theory looking for ways for heightmaxers to improve their facial aesthetics without deploying test and closing plates.

I think thats the most underutilized piece in this whole thing

• +1
If that was true why dont bodybuilders inject IGF1 directly into their muscles?