Potential Jawmaxing Discovery - IGF1 des

I absolutely and utterly agree with the last part, test is the absolute king of facemaxing because it is literally the foundation of all desirable male characteristics. Some ppl in this forum are heightmaxing of which case test is not applicable so thats where this hypothesis came from. Also for some, test alone may not be enough to fix a heavily recessed chin for example.
So when you said replace igf-1 with test, do you mean injecting test into the mandible / jaw?

Honestly, interesting theory but the outcome would probably be horrendous for anyone trying this. Although it does increase bone turnover you need the effects in a concise and TIMELY manner to not just get an acromegaly tier deformed jaw. You can expect Asymmetry, malocclusion, nerve damage etc
Don't do this jfl

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior, 5.5psl and Xerryx
Not a good solution tbh
Reason being igf des would help in the growth of jaw muscles aka masseter muscles
Bigger masseter muscles doesn't mean more attractive face in most cases you'll end up being bloated
Jaw fillers/implants seem to be much better option than this.

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
Hello everyone, we're all aware of the quest for a chiseled jawline as a pinnacle of masculine attractiveness. But let's address a critical point: how to achieve targeted jaw growth without the risk of undesirable systemic effects? Unlike patients with conditions that lead to uncontrolled growth, we have the choice to modulate our treatment. So, what's the best approach for jaw growth? Enter IGF-1 injections.

THE SCIENCE​

Animal studies have shown that localized IGF-1 injections into the mandibular condyle can stimulate targeted jaw growth without affecting other areas. This is different from the systemic "bleed" effect seen in conditions like acromegaly, which leads to disproportionate growth. IGF-1 could be the key to achieving that coveted jawline without the 'ogre' effect. In this case 10-20 mcg of IGF1 des ED injected into the jaw muscle. There are videos on youtube of botox injections in the jaw, the same area would be targeted for these IGF1 injections. This would likely be much more effective during puberty.

16m

15m

The Strategy​

If you're aiming for jawline gains without affecting your overall facial structure, localized IGF-1 DES injections seem to be the way to go. These injections have shown promise in animal models for targeted jaw growth, making them a compelling option for those looking to enhance their mandible specifically.

So, could localized IGF-1 DES injections be the golden ticket for jawline enhancement? The science seems promising, but more research is needed. Let's discuss!

Edit: If anyone uses this method post results on here so we can have more data points.
yea des grew the fuck outta my jaw like two years ago. I posted this thread before too

injecting shit into the jaw has risks though. be cautious, probably just dont

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
yea des grew the fuck outta my jaw like two years ago. I posted this thread before too

injecting shit into the jaw has risks though. be cautious, probably just dont
did you inject it right into your masseter muscle?

Not a good solution tbh
Reason being igf des would help in the growth of jaw muscles aka masseter muscles
Bigger masseter muscles doesn't mean more attractive face in most cases you'll end up being bloated
Jaw fillers/implants seem to be much better option than this.
hm interesting take, but the desired outcome here is to get that chad jaw, which CAN be attributed to large masseters, more plates did a video about this guy who chewed religiously for years and he got a literal giga chad face. So you'd think the muscles responsible for chewing would be what's responsible for the chad jaw, but I think in this case it may depend on which part of the masseter is being targeted as it is a large muscle, you would probably want to target the deep part of the masseter. It is also likely that the igf causes some bone growth too.

So when you said replace igf-1 with test, do you mean injecting test into the mandible / jaw?
LOL absolutely not, if you wanted to take test for facial development, you would just inject it intramuscular as any TRT regimen would include.

If that was true why dont bodybuilders inject IGF1 directly into their muscles?
Usually bodybuilders are trying to build multiple muscles at once, however if they have one muscle that is really then in some cases bodybuilders will do this, its not uncommon.

LOL absolutely not, if you wanted to take test for facial development, you would just inject it intramuscular as any TRT regimen would include.
I have seen a lot of guys go on trt and not have any facial changes.

I have seen a lot of guys go on trt and not have any facial changes.
When i said TRT I was referring to the injection site, standard TRT injection site usually delts or glutes etc. TRT dose on the other hand might not induce major facial changes if you are for example a 50 year old man. If you wanna take test for facial changes, and I hate to say this but really the younger you are the better ( ofc be reasonable and seek medical advice first ) and additionally you would need superphysiological levels like 300+ mgs.

Honestly, interesting theory but the outcome would probably be horrendous for anyone trying this. Although it does increase bone turnover you need the effects in a concise and TIMELY manner to not just get an acromegaly tier deformed jaw. You can expect Asymmetry, malocclusion, nerve damage etc
Don't do this jfl

did you inject it right into your masseter muscle?
yea and bonesmashed

bonesmashing was key for it to work

which is why i dont recommend it. You can fuck your nerves up so bad, maybe even cause some sort of fucked up reaction by injecting it into your face. I just happen to have very good immunity to infection

it was that or jaw implants, i decided to work the bones up bigger and it took two and a half years. now i genetically have a large reptile jaw.

yea and bonesmashed

bonesmashing was key for it to work

which is why i dont recommend it. You can fuck your nerves up so bad, maybe even cause some sort of fucked up reaction by injecting it into your face. I just happen to have very good immunity to infection

it was that or jaw implants, i decided to work the bones up bigger and it took two and a half years. now i genetically have a large reptile jaw.
are you able to pm me before and after, you can show just the jaw if you dont want to show your face, im curious how the end result looked. You bonesmashed the masseter directly?

are you able to pm me before and after, you can show just the jaw if you dont want to show your face, im curious how the end result looked. You bonesmashed the masseter directly?
no the bones behind and under the masseter. not right now

Hello everyone, we're all aware of the quest for a chiseled jawline as a pinnacle of masculine attractiveness. But let's address a critical point: how to achieve targeted jaw growth without the risk of undesirable systemic effects? Unlike patients with conditions that lead to uncontrolled growth, we have the choice to modulate our treatment. So, what's the best approach for jaw growth? Enter IGF-1 injections.

THE SCIENCE​

Animal studies have shown that localized IGF-1 injections into the mandibular condyle can stimulate targeted jaw growth without affecting other areas. This is different from the systemic "bleed" effect seen in conditions like acromegaly, which leads to disproportionate growth. IGF-1 could be the key to achieving that coveted jawline without the 'ogre' effect. In this case 10-20 mcg of IGF1 des ED injected into the jaw muscle. There are videos on youtube of botox injections in the jaw, the same area would be targeted for these IGF1 injections. This would likely be much more effective during puberty.

16m

15m

The Strategy​

If you're aiming for jawline gains without affecting your overall facial structure, localized IGF-1 DES injections seem to be the way to go. These injections have shown promise in animal models for targeted jaw growth, making them a compelling option for those looking to enhance their mandible specifically.

So, could localized IGF-1 DES injections be the golden ticket for jawline enhancement? The science seems promising, but more research is needed. Let's discuss!

Edit: If anyone uses this method post results on here so we can have more data points.
Fuck you OP you stole my thread you nigger now get my bump you attention whore

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Don't do this jfl
How would one do this? I really wanted this to work cause test only grows muscles so I want some bone for a base then a mild steroid cycle for chin muscle density and prominence? How would one take the appropriate safety precautions regarding this?
no the bones behind and under the masseter. not right now
Come on man please post pics🙏🏻
Pretty please?
sexy barbara palvin GIF

bro what? where was your thread?
Btw brother I read the study and it says intraarticular so if in theory you inject on face I assume you touch the bone and if not would intramuscular injection be enough or would it fuck up everything and go systemic

only interested in increasing the browridge bone , does it work for it ?

the faces of the first ones who try will be like this

Attachments

• 14374065-1636377268075-54f1ec28df63f.jpg
    14374065-1636377268075-54f1ec28df63f.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
How would one do this? I really wanted this to work cause test only grows muscles so I want some bone for a base then a mild steroid cycle for chin muscle density and prominence? How would one take the appropriate safety precautions regarding this?

Come on man please post pics🙏🏻
Pretty please?
sexy barbara palvin GIF
Testosterone does not "only" grow muscle. It has a systemic anabolic effect and in turn increases bone turnover, collagen, and other types of protein synthesis. Not to mention dimorphism. Testosterone by itself with a dht-derivative would yield better results than any gh analogue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
only interested in increasing the browridge bone , does it work for it ?
Its not gonna work the same on every bone, and since the browridge is so connected to the skull im not sure how it would work, might cause vertical growth. No way to know.

Btw brother I read the study and it says intraarticular so if in theory you inject on face I assume you touch the bone and if not would intramuscular injection be enough or would it fuck up everything and go systemic
ah okay yeah its a super high IQ idea. Yeah theres different ways to inject it, even if you inject masseter it will probably cause some bone growth too just because the muscle and the bone for the jaw are well connected. If you want a tutorial on how to inject for this case go on youtube and look at plastic surgery botox injections in the jaw as a good example.

Its not gonna work the same on every bone, and since the browridge is so connected to the skull im not sure how it would work, might cause vertical growth. No way to know.
when u inject it do you have to stab the bone or just inject it near that area ?

ah okay yeah its a super high IQ idea. Yeah theres different ways to inject it, even if you inject masseter it will probably cause some bone growth too just because the muscle and the bone for the jaw are well connected. If you want a tutorial on how to inject for this case go on youtube and look at plastic surgery botox injections in the jaw as a good example.
Thanks for responding brother I’m thinking of doing this tbh. I’ll try doing it soon if possible, btw last question what about HGH? You said Igf-1 is the only one that works but idk if I want to waste igf-1 on face when I could just be using it for heightmaxxing instead. Also if HGH is the same are pens viable?

Won't the peptide just go into the bloodstream and travel round to the rest of the body?

when u inject it do you have to stab the bone or just inject it near that area ?
definitely DO NOT stab the bone, as i said you can look on youtube for tutorials by searching "botox masseter injection" hit my telegram @ officialmatt if you need help

Won't the peptide just go into the bloodstream and travel round to the rest of the body?
no because igf1 des is fairly local to the injection site, will definitely have some systemic effects but minor ones.

Thanks for responding brother I’m thinking of doing this tbh. I’ll try doing it soon if possible, btw last question what about HGH? You said Igf-1 is the only one that works but idk if I want to waste igf-1 on face when I could just be using it for heightmaxxing instead. Also if HGH is the same are pens viable?
DO NOT use igf1 for heightmaxing, not sure what u mean by pens do you mean the brand name turkish pharma stuff? hit my telegram @ officialmatt ill help you out G

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
Also jaw growth plates dont close like most long bones ded srs
Why people get bigger jaws as they age

I do understand what it is. Occlusion can happen in different forms and angles. I assumed you were talking about a crossbite which is a form of malocclusion, as that seemed to be the most logical concern surrounding the igf idea. Now based on your response I assume you would be talking about an underbite? To address that, the igf1 isnt gonna cause enough growth overnight that you go to bed looking fine and you wake up and think "holy shit im deformed" so the solution is to simply monitor your growth and stop once you have reached reasonable results.
So many things wrong with it

The most glaring one is:
The premise behind those studies is to explore treatment methods for hyperplastic mandibles. If someone with a Class 1 occlusion (most people) did it (pretending it'd work as intended) it'd fuck up your occlusion, your looks, and your face.
Couldn't the igf1 grow the maxilla as well?

Also other than building new bone, does igf1 play a role in bone remodeling?

... Most people have a Class 1 malocclusion. If that is the case, any abnormal mandibular growth WILL cause an underbite. You inject a bit and get a tiny underbite or you inject a ton and get a big overbite.

Your mandible isn't floating in space. Unless it is syndrome-tier tiny, if you want it to grow forward you need the entire maxilla to grow forward as well.

I guarantee that what you're intending to achieve is the effect of dimorphism. Larger ramus, wider body, bigger chin.... Literally just edit this entire thread and put Testosterone in place of IGF
this is true, however we see cases like micrognathia, and varying degrees of overbite which are often solved with a BSSO or IMDO which is basicaly doing the same thing as this theoretical injection. Am I wrong about this?

definitely DO NOT stab the bone, as i said you can look on youtube for tutorials by searching "botox masseter injection" hit my telegram @ officialmatt if you need help
ok so no stabing bone, but after you inject it correctly, can you bonesmash the bone for more increase bone growth ?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
  • JFL
DO NOT use igf1 for heightmaxing, not sure what u mean by pens do you mean the brand name turkish pharma stuff? hit my telegram @ officialmatt ill help you out G
I’ll add you anyways but I’m pretty sure I’m covered regarding the IGF-1 for the face, will contact here or there when I get the stuff and will let you know G thanks anyways.

THE SCIENCE​

16m

15m

The Strategy​

High IQ post, if anyone is under 18 he can just chew and mew and testosterone maxx, worked really good for me, my jaw is too wide and asymmetrical rn tho, am fixing the problem

Everything works in juvenile rats. Because they are the OG looksmaxers, they have evolved to respond to anything and it looksmaxes them.

See this post:
Rats had PSL before PSL existed. Now they evolved to that even rubbing piss on them grows out hair, stops balding, grows jaw, grows height and frame.

But srs, op bones are all GENEZ, genez code how your bones will be formed, the shape of ur bones are coded in ur genes. Injecting hgh at 10 isn't going to make you less downgrown if you have downgrown genes.

• JFL
Reactions: inwardgonionscel

THE SCIENCE​

16m

15m

The Strategy​

Where do I buy ifg 1

I don't think anyone here is low inhib enough to try this shit

You speak in an intelligent manner but you have no idea what an occlusion is
Combine it with a year of facepuller and boom nobclass 3

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior
Also jaw growth plates dont close like most long bones ded srs
Why people get bigger jaws as they age
"Jaw growth plates" don't exist jlf facial bones don't grow like limbs and shit do

• +1
Everything works in juvenile rats. Because they are the OG looksmaxers, they have evolved to respond to anything and it looksmaxes them.

See this post:
Rats had PSL before PSL existed. Now they evolved to that even rubbing piss on them grows out hair, stops balding, grows jaw, grows height and frame.

But srs, op bones are all GENEZ, genez code how your bones will be formed, the shape of ur bones are coded in ur genes. Injecting hgh at 10 isn't going to make you less downgrown if you have downgrown genes.
Downgrown genes 😂

• +1
this could honestly be huge but will it make the mid-mandibular body longer and if so at what angle?
Prabably straight so it may cause a longer face

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
the study says it grew the mandibular body and condyle. it would grow the masseters too i would think, but you can also reduce their size later, or just dont do much chewing.