Potential SARM cycle

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Ive you've ever seen me talk about how dumb it is to take sarms or anabolics if you're not competing. I've kind of had a mentality change but that doesn't matter. Anyone have any recommendations as to what to run? Right now I'm considering
  • GW-501516 (cardarine)
  • ACP-105
  • Ostarine
  • S4
Rad and lgd are too impressive for me to mess with, would stack these with mk if needed

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
please tag knowledgeable SARM users

• +1
I have no experience with SARMs. I never saw the benefit to using them over more traditional roids. If you're gonna take the extra steps when it comes to improving your physique, I would just say make the leap to roids.

What got you interested in SARMs?

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and ChadL1te
I have no experience with SARMs. I never saw the benefit to using them over more traditional roids. If you're gonna take the extra steps when it comes to improving your physique, I would just say make the leap to roids.

What got you interested in SARMs?
They're much easier to get legitimately, cheaper, but more importantly much less supressive and typically mess with your liver, LDL, etc less than standard anabolics. Also I've always been interested into a experimental shit in whatever topic idk if that's a good thing tho lmao

My physique is decent for my age but my shitty frame nerfs it and I thought about it though. One 6-8 SARM cycle shouldn't fuck anything up long term assuming I take proper precautions, there's just a bigger chance of something going wrong with standard roids imo

• +1
Reactions: t40cel, kebab, Mr. President and 1 other person
@ConfusedBolivian what u think

@Rigged any advice? Also thoughts on YK

They're much easier to get legitimately, cheaper, but more importantly much less supressive and typically mess with your liver, LDL, etc less than standard anabolics. Also I've always been interested into a experimental shit in whatever topic idk if that's a good thing tho lmao

My physique is decent for my age but my shitty frame nerfs it and I thought about it though. One 6-8 SARM cycle shouldn't fuck anything up long term assuming I take proper precautions, there's just a bigger chance of something going wrong with standard roids imo
Well most SARMs are orals from what I've seen so they will be hard on your liver. Despite them also being easier to gain, you will get less noticeable results on it I think. I'm mirin your interest in the experimental stuff, but that goes against your idea of regular roids having less chance of messing you up.

Regular roids have been tried and tested for a very long time. Testosterone is obviously a natural compound everyone makes. These sarms are experimental, and have had much less field testing, so to speak. If you do your research and take labs, there is a very minimal amount of chance of things going wrong. If you're gonna study and read up on all of this (which everyone should before messing around with experimental compounds) why not just put in the time and effort to read up on tried and true methods? Just my thoughts anyway. I know a lot of people on here have toyed around with sarms on this forum, but I don't always see huge gains from them.

• Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te
Well most SARMs are orals from what I've seen so they will be hard on your liver. Despite them also being easier to gain, you will get less noticeable results on it I think. I'm mirin your interest in the experimental stuff, but that goes against your idea of regular roids having less chance of messing you up.

Regular roids have been tried and tested for a very long time. Testosterone is obviously a natural compound everyone makes. These sarms are experimental, and have had much less field testing, so to speak. If you do your research and take labs, there is a very minimal amount of chance of things going wrong. If you're gonna study and read up on all of this (which everyone should before messing around with experimental compounds) why not just put in the time and effort to read up on tried and true methods? Just my thoughts anyway. I know a lot of people on here have toyed around with sarms on this forum, but I don't always see huge gains from them.
For one, there isnt as much evidence they fuck with your liver but somewhat bc there's not that much human data. Ik its orally which is a valid concern but so far I've just been combing through tons of anecdotes. Obv not the best source of data but doesn't mean nothing either. And what I mean by experimental is that I just like being part of new things/small communities. Biggest thing would be difficulty sourcing something like test and justifying the cost. Also there's a more likely chance of getting bad acne from test it seems and I am NOT going back to that shit. You bring up a good point tho

• +1
Ive you've ever seen me talk about how dumb it is to take sarms or anabolics if you're not competing. I've kind of had a mentality change but that doesn't matter. Anyone have any recommendations as to what to run? Right now I'm considering
  • GW-501516 (cardarine)
  • ACP-105
  • Ostarine
  • S4
Rad and lgd are too impressive for me to mess with, would stack these with mk if needed
Take NAC and milk thistle for liver support and run a 8 week LGD cycle for mass and cut to 10% bf after. introduce test base 3-4 weeks into the cycle (enclo), at the end of the cycle continue it for 1 week

• +1
Take NAC and milk thistle for liver support and run a 8 week LGD cycle for mass and cut to 10% bf after. introduce test base 3-4 weeks into the cycle (enclo), at the end of the cycle continue it for 1 week
Obv im gonna do more research but would u say LGD with PCT is a pretty safe way to not fuck up test? Ik its one of the more effective ones

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Obv im gonna do more research but would u say LGD with PCT is a pretty safe way to not fuck up test? Ik its one of the more effective ones
Yes you'll be fine as long as you run a test base and continue it post cycle

• +1
Dont do sarms if ur new to this and u have the stereotype of sarms being safer than steroids their not steroids have 0 sides that cant be countered sarms are extremely toxic

For one, there isnt as much evidence they fuck with your liver but somewhat bc there's not that much human data. Ik its orally which is a valid concern but so far I've just been combing through tons of anecdotes. Obv not the best source of data but doesn't mean nothing either. And what I mean by experimental is that I just like being part of new things/small communities. Biggest thing would be difficulty sourcing something like test and justifying the cost. Also there's a more likely chance of getting bad acne from test it seems and I am NOT going back to that shit. You bring up a good point tho
?? sarms are known for being toxic this is just purely wrong sarms fucked claviculars liver, steroids are not only easier to get their also easier to make which means a higher chance of them being real for test ull get real 100% of the time, if u want pm me about it ill js explain everything u need to know

• +1
No dont pct pm me and ill explain why dont trust everyone on this forum jfl almost everyone here is retarded

Yk is the strongest while being the most dangerous sarm better off running test + var

• GW-501516 (cardarine)
  • ACP-105
  • Ostarine
  • S4
Do s4 or ostarine too lose fat and gain a lil muscle, cardarine is for better cardio and fat loss in a deficit and acp is like a weak rad 140

• +1
Sarms are shit. Take roids or stay natty.

• +1
Reactions: douche and ChadL1te
I did mk677 and rad cycle for 8 weeks, gained 20 lbs. The thing is that I was a framelet so it helped me but from what it seems you want to go on a cutting cycle. Sorry I'm tired asf so I just glanced through it for a microsecond

• +1
No dont pct pm me and ill explain why dont trust everyone on this forum jfl almost everyone here is retarded
alr thanks lemme PM u