Pranic mastery maxxing

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
okay this will sound strange to most ppl, that's fine and that's just how it is, but there's a lot of young guys here who don't have that rigid minds yet and aren't completely brainwashed by religious or atheist dogmas who will be receptive enough to try this out and discover the truth for themselves.
I can begin by telling you about my personal experiences with energy manipulation and what i've been able to accomplish. I started practicing energy manipulation in my lower teens, the internet back then (2006-ish) was awash with information about this topic (but for some reason most of it has vanished now) i've healed someone who was hospitalized and was on the verge of death. I can increase my physical strength in small but noticeable increments, i can remote view to some extent and "scan" peoples chakras and feel and distinguish differences in peoples energy. I have also experienced astral projections and i also have activated kundalini (which is probably the secret to why i look so young, potential looksmaxx unironically).

The fact of the matter is that you have an astral body, capable of manipulating ki/prana/call it what you will, facilitated by something called the astral veil that separates the astral from the physical plane, but i will be focusing on the practical in this guide rather than get bogged down into detailed theory.

So lets start right away with a simple exercise you can do right away to get a feel for what prana is and what it feels like to control the current of prana flowing through your chakras and merridians. your astral/energetic body is made up of 7 chakras and a network of meridians connecting these and facilitating the flow of prana throughout your astral body.

Ok so start by holding out your hands in front of you, with the palms facing each other, as if holding onto a tennis ball, then visualize prana flowing from the bottom of your feet all the way up to your neck and then on towards your palms and then visualizing it flowing out from your palms. The sensation of prana flowing or accumulating is slightly different for everyone and you have to use whatever mental imagery works for you, but the basic concepts with which you manipulate prana consciously is attention and intention. But if you do this right (might take a while) you should be feeling a pressure building up between your palms, some kind of current/tingly sensation, for some people it can be hot, for some it is a cold tingle.

This exercise is fairly easy and shouldn't take too many attempts before you start to feel it, it's easy to learn but hard to master unless you're naturally gifted in this realm (i.e you're what we refer to as a medium or psychic) but you probably aren't very gifted if you haven't had any experiences with the paranormal before. Very gifted ppl start healing before they know what they're even doing. But still that doesn't mean you can't get fairly good at this with practice.

You may have heard of a phony practice known as "reiki", and there are some misconcetptions about ki manipulation in this practice, because this particular branch imply that ki/prana has an intention of its own, which is bullshit. only the user can give energy intent through visualization, embedding it into thoughts or even verbal manifestations of your intent. Ki is neutral by default. In my experience you can not only heal but also harm people with the information that i am giving you.

At some point after learning and practicing these basics, i believe you should adopt a magick system, thelema, chaos magick, kabbalah etc, provided your talent is low, adopting a magic system is beneficial because it gives very clear instructions to follow towards a clear cut progression and i know untalented people who have excelled through this approach. Especially if you want to branch out into stuff like invokations and evokations (that's not something i have any experience with tho)

i found a blog that explains this first exercise a bit better than i did https://arcaneconnections.proboards.com/thread/15/make-psiball
You can also project your energy over any amount of distance instantly, because spacetime is a metaphysical illusion.

I don't really know the extent of what is possible to do with energy manipulation, but following the principles of intention and attention and practicing, you should be able to achieve the closest results possible.

Anyways these are the basics of energy manipulation, i might make an intermediate guide if it gets interest.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and ChristianChad
OK nigga and how has this helped your absolute shit tier life??

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, EverythingMaxxer, Danish_Retard and 2 others
OK nigga and how has this helped your absolute shit tier life??
not at all really but that's because i am lazy af so i can't be assed to do shit and i just end up LDARing whether i like it or not.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ChristianChad
not at all really but that's because i am lazy af so i can't be assed to do shit and i just end up LDARing whether i like it or not.
Lol and you still believe in Blackpill dumb nigger how many interactions with women have you had?

Lol and you still believe in Blackpill dumb nigger how many interactions with women have you had?
tf you mean my nigga? i've had too many interactions with women to keep track.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Are nerve plexus or ganglia a good proxy for these so called chakras? It makes sense tbh because the mind is interspersed through our nerves.
Makes me think prana or ki is just a proxy for the energy in our nervous system?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger im skeptical about these pseudo spiritual things but you should definitely practice meditation. 50-80% of autists have abnormal brain EEG’s
But with meditation practices you can achieve eeg coherences within the brain

5FEFDCAB 2979 4331 A93B F8280C31AD20

Far more coherence in different areas of the brain vs normal waking state and eventually it stays like that even when you’re not meditating

• JFL
@StrangerDanger im skeptical about these pseudo spiritual things but you should definitely practice meditation. 50-80% of autists have abnormal brain EEG’s
But with meditation practices you can achieve eeg coherences within the brain

View attachment 1773081
Far more coherence in different areas of the brain vs normal waking state and eventually it stays like that even when you’re not meditating
Thanks, I will give it a shot. Perhaps this will cure my autism

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 14160
Are nerve plexus or ganglia a good proxy for these so called chakras? It makes sense tbh because the mind is interspersed through our nerves.
Makes me think prana or ki is just a proxy for the energy in our nervous system?
Short answer is no, but they're intertwined for sure. I think within the next few centuries this is something that science will catch up on.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14160
Short answer is no, but they're intertwined for sure. I think within the next few centuries this is something that science will catch up on.
So like with your tennis ball thing.. I concur that if I focus on my palms I can feel something accumulating there, probably because I have meditation conditioning.

But isn’t that just to do with mind’s connection with the nervous system?

Also I have trouble reconciling how one can manipulate such energy by visualization. Maybe if you could explain it in a scientific way I could appreciate it better.

• +1
There is definitely some kind of validity to what you’re saying. In Sufi meditation manuals the visualization of blue light is meant for healing and there have been studies showing blue light shined on wounds heal faster so very interesting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and StrangerDanger
There is definitely some kind of validity to what you’re saying. In Sufi meditation manuals the visualization of blue light is meant for healing and there have been studies showing blue light shined on wounds heal faster so very interesting
P values .05< And .001<in the study :feelshehe: so not sure why jfl reacting :feelsgiga:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Very enlightened thread

the internet back then (2006-ish) was awash with information about this topic (but for some reason most of it has vanished now)
I suspect the goverment has something to do with the suppression of this infomation through the promotion of nonsense :soy::soy::soy: muh jew :soy::soy::soy: muh UAP :soy::soy::soy: muh flat earth

i can remote view to some extent and "scan" peoples chakras and feel and distinguish differences in peoples energy. I have also experienced astral projections and i also have activated kundalini (which is probably the secret to why i look so young, potential looksmaxx unironically).
mirin hard
At some point after learning and practicing these basics, i believe you should adopt a magick system, thelema, chaos magick, kabbalah etc, provided your talent is low, adopting a magic system is beneficial because it gives very clear instructions to follow towards a clear cut progression and i know untalented people who have excelled through this approach. Especially if you want to branch out into stuff like invokations and evokations (that's not something i have any experience with tho)
Not a fan of those systems, although i'm sure they work. Bad optics, unsupported ideas, and not as advanced as other systems

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
I wonder how people like the one that wrote OP's post function in life. Perhaps you are happier going through life being unbelievably stupid...

Also @StrangerDanger meditation is legit. Not just legit, it's LEGIT.

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and StrangerDanger