Pretty good surgery results (from subhuman to human)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not the best at soccer or cricket despite outnumbering whites, Australia is the most succesful in cricket and their population is like 5% india
Soccer no chance against even small ethnic countries in africa
It's because their athletic ability is trash, nothing to do with culture
??? India still often appears. The minute differences in skill are irrelevant anyway. (No one is going around arguing germans are the strongest europeans because they have slightly more wins in soccer).

India rank 67 in the Olympic summer game with 2 medals, 0 gold, despite being the 2nd largest population, there is even a lot of poorer vastly smaller countries in front of them, how retarded can you be? You should be banned for trolling, you simply can't be that dumb.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: androidcel, CupOfCoffee, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
India is 1.3 billion, they have more people participating in soccer and cricket than Australia
For every Australian there is 20 Indians, the amount of indians participating in cricket and soccer is 10x more
yet australia is more succesful in CRICKET AND SOCCER despite being 24million population
View attachment 31057??? India still often appears. The minute differences in skill are irrelevant anyway. (No one is going around arguing germans are the strongest europeans because they have slightly more wins in soccer).
Australia has most world titles
Shitskins have no physical ability, they are weak and frail compared to the rest, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CULTURE THE AMOUNT OF INDIAN KIDS PLAYING SOCCER IN THE STREET is 100x more than australia yet still mogged in every sport

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
India rank 67 in the Olympic summer game despite being the 2nd largest population, there is even a lot of poorer vastly smaller countries in front of them, how retarded can you be? You should be banned for trolling, you simply can't be that dumb.
Guys the US didn't qualify for soccer it means that we have worse soccer genes :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Australia has most world titles
Guys Germans have superior soccer genes because they win the most (or whatever country wins the most)
For every Australian there is 20 Indians, the amount of indians participating in cricket and soccer is 10x more
99% of Indians are malnourished. There is less of a focus in sports in that culture. A lot of talent probably ends up going to university and stemcelling.

Guys the US didn't qualify for soccer it means that we have worse soccer genes :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Guys Germans have superior soccer genes because they win the most (or whatever country wins the most)

99% of Indians are malnourished.
Sure, so are africans, yet they still managed to win the world cup under France, just their top 0.00001%, what did the top 0.000001% indians do?

• +1
Reactions: Dude420 and Extra Chromosome
That's not an argument africans are malnourished too lol, its just blacks are stronger and more athletic than indians

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
What a bullshit number.
It's not. 70% is more accurate. 99% are probably (not fully nourished to their genetic maximum) tho.
That's not an argument africans are malnourished too lol, its just blacks are stronger and more athletic than indians
And is there a pervasive culture of studying and wageslaving in Africa? Why is the average height for rich Indians the same or bigger than average black height?

And is there a pervasive culture of studying and wageslaving in Africa? Why is the average height for rich Indians the same or bigger than average black height?
Not even an argument at this point.
@Dude420 Seriously consider banning this retard.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
Lol Indian men got 0 medals at the last Olympic summer game (the two medals were women) despite being hundreds of millions of them. Trash genetic. Unlucky there isn't a fair representation of Indians in the NBA ....? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: Unlucky culture :feelsuhh: Peacocking effect? :feelspepo:

• +1
Not even an argument at this point.
@Dude420 Seriously consider banning this retard.
Ok I'll admit Germans have better soccer genes than US african americans.
Unlucky there isn't a fair representation of Indians in the NBA ..
Tell me again what percent of Americans are Indian.
Lol Indian men got 0 medals at the last Olympic summer game
66 participants vs 2600 of the US. Clearly the country doesn't care to organize national talent searches/associations focused on the sports in the Olympics. Also the Olympics is a roiding competition. I think this is well known.

Maybe the reason why is because they have trash genetic, will you consider this for a second?
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:the US has trash soccer genetics (see how retarded this arugment is). Why is it not because the US doesn't give a flying fuck about soccer just like India doesn't give a flying fuck about the Olympics or most western sports.

India won 0 gold medals with 120 athletes lol
Jamaica won 9, 6 gold with 54 athletes
Kenya won 6 gold with 89 athletes
Surely itsa cultural thing lol, jamaica eat coconut and mud from the streets and bananas and manage to produce athletes like Bolt etc BECAUSE ITS GENES NOT FUCKING CULTURE LOL,
Indians are just too weak for any sport, the only reason they manage to do well in cricket (still mogged by 24mill population australia) is because every shitskin plays that sport and tryhard with a culture revolved around cricket

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heroinfather, Extra Chromosome and Dude420
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:the US has trash soccer genetics (see how retarded this arugment is). Why is it not because the US doesn't give a flying fuck about soccer just like India doesn't give a flying fuck about the Olympics or most western sports.

Regardless what do the Olympics have to do with overall population strength? Countries cheat like crazy on it and a lot of the sports favor body types which are strange (like sprints/swimming)

Did you ever got your IQ tested?

• +1
India won 0 gold medals with 120 athletes lol
Jamaica won 9, 6 gold with 54 athletes
Kenya won 6 gold with 89 athletes
Surely itsa cultural thing lol, jamaica eat coconut and mud from the streets and bananas and manage to produce athletes like Bolt etc BECAUSE ITS GENES NOT FUCKING CULTURE LOL,
Indians are just too weak for any sport, the only reason they manage to do well in cricket (still mogged by 24mill population australia) is because every shitskin plays that sport and tryhard with a culture revolved around cricket

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heroinfather, Extra Chromosome and Dude420
Yeah, it definitely benefited him and the price is reasonable.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Did you ever got your IQ tested?
You literally took an IQ test on this website and started saying you have a 145 IQ as a proof of your intelligence because you've accomplished absolutely fucking nothing in your life. I have generally found IQ tests fairly easy getting every question right, scoring the maximum points or near allotted in the test. if you want to know.
Australia doesn't have 70% of its population in the poverty line and like 99% not reaching their genetic maximum due to nutrition. If you knew any white people you'd know how a good portion of parents focus really hard on sports and develop their kids expanding the talent pool available for those sports. (This doesn't really happen within asians/indians). Regardless they still do pretty well in the events

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:the US has trash soccer genetics (see how retarded this arugment is).
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:the US has trash soccer genetics (see how retarded this arugment is).

Lol I have infinite IQ ok, I have proof jfl

• +1
some are just stronger than otherS
stop blaming nutrition and culture,
And why can't I? Neither of us have provided proof for either of our claims. You tend to the genetic part because you are Somali or whatever yourself. If I said Africans have the lowest measured intelligence or whatever you would be vehemently opposing the genetics argument.
Lol I have infinite IQ ok, I have proof jfl
Dude you're probably a rotting NEET who has accomplished nothing except ace a test meant to weed out retarded people. You're a failure. The moron that barely passed college to become an accountant intelligence mogs you.

And why can't I?
Because you're wrong and it has nothing to do with culture or nutrition, some racesare just stronger than others and more athletic with physical ability higher than others, its a spectrum, some are good at certain sports some are not, blacks are shit at swimming mainly because of genetics and you cant argue that, blackscant swim, itsa well known meme, but they can run fast and its their genetics not their diet lol, Indians just ended up on the other end of the spectrum, weak at almost every sport despite outnumbering the entire planet except china
Since you claim its culture and nutrition, why do blacks dominate NBA despite more white players playing basketball in the USA (taller + better nutrition)) its because blacks mog physically

• +1
blackscant swim, itsa well known meme,
Because blacks weren't allowed to go into swimming pools by whites in the past so most blacks never learned how to swim in the US. Even after such bans were lifted, black families still wouldn't teach their children because of the stigma associated with swimming as being whites only. This stigma made it so most blacks who would be good at swimming never learned how to swim.
Indians just ended up on the other end of the spectrum
I just proved they aren't?? They excel at cricket, being one of the best in the world.

Because blacks weren't allowed to go into swimming pools by whites in the past so most blacks never learned how to swim in the US. Even after such bans were lifted, black families still wouldn't teach their children because of the stigma associated with swimming as being whites only. This stigma made it so most blacks who would be good at swimming never learned how to swim.

I just proved they aren't?? They excel at cricket, being one of the best in the world.
they dont excel at shit lol, they get mogged by aussies and its not even the aussie most popular sport, they are the best at it without trying, there's 1.3 billio ncurries, 24mill aussies lol, surely culture

• +1
some racesare just stronger than others and more athletic with physical ability higher than others
^
Literally follows from the definition of genetics.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
they dont excel at shit lol, they get mogged by aussies and its not even the aussie most popular sport, they are the best at it without trying, there's 1.3 billio ncurries, 24mill aussies lol, surely culture
They are only partly mogged by curries. Again you wouldn't say Germans or whatever have the best soccer genes, better than the 2nd best country because the differences between world champions are minute.

They are only partly mogged by curries. Again you wouldn't say Germans or whatever have the best soccer genes, better than the 2nd best country because the differences between world champions are minute.
Using cricket is a dumb example from both of us, using team games are kind of dumb as anargument from both of us, how about individual sports in the olympics, never seen a shitskin win a medal, its only blacks and whites and chinese

Literally follows from the definition of genetics.
Races don't genetically vary much from each other. https://www.nature.com/articles/ng1435
Using cricket is a dumb example from both of us, using team games are kind of dumb as anargument from both of us, how about individual sports in the olympics, never seen a shitskin win a medal, its only blacks and whites and chinese
But then using shit like swimming/running is even dumber because it correlates with specific body types that don't necessarily mean strength. You think Michael Phelps is a mogger?

Dude you're probably a rotting NEET who has accomplished nothing except ace a test meant to weed out retarded people. You're a failure. The moron that barely passed college to become an accountant intelligence mogs you.

You really want to get banned? You know my autisticfeel infinite IQ signature is meming. Obviously, everyone rotting on the incel autistic forum isn't the prime minister of his country, everyone has their reasons, personally, health reasons brought me here, as I am rotting until I can get my health back with my surgery, your personal attacks aren't necessary, and they don't have their place here. Everyone agrees you are making retarded statements right now so please just stop making a fool of yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
You really want to get banned
I do not give a shit. This site is garbage. Shut it down.
everyone has their reasons, personally, health reasons brought me here,
muh diversity
Instead of pasting links, show me your argument.
In general, however, an average of 85% of statistical genetic variation exists within local populations, ~7% is between local populations within the same continent, and ~8% of variation occurs between large groups living on different continents.

Races don't genetically vary much from each other. https://www.nature.com/articles/ng1435

But then using shit like swimming/running is even dumber because it correlates with specific body types that don't necessarily mean strength. You think Michael Phelps is a mogger?
You're low iq if you cant recognize bodytypes as parts of genetics, Ghanaians are short and stocky, congolese are tall and wide, isnt thatg enetics?

• +1
I won't get into this argument bullshit.
@RedPilledStemcel is coping curry tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heroinfather, future chadlite and Extra Chromosome
Argue with me properly, stop acting like a little kid lol, bodytypes are genetics lol,
then show me it's because of genetics, blacks do better in those sports or genetics they do badly in school, etc.

then show me it's because of genetics, blacks do better in those sports or genetics they do badly in school, etc.
Blacks are the best at most sports, do you think its culture or do you think its genetics?

probably largely culture
jfl this discussion is over, you think any sort of culture or diet will give you the long explosive limb genetics jamaicans have? lol

• +1
jfl this discussion is over, you think any sort of culture or diet will give you the long explosive limb genetics jamaicans have? lol
enough genetic variatiob wouold.

Daily reminder no one has won a debate against me

• +1
Reactions: dodt and dogtown
enough genetic variatiob wouold.
so u admit its genetic variation that gives them the exploviseness and speed which makes them the best runners, LOL at contradicting yourself, in a proper room with audience ud get laughed at for hours @Dude420 close this thread end of discussion he already cucked himself

• +1
Reactions: Dude420 and Extra Chromosome
so u admit its genetic variation that gives them the exploviseness and speed which makes them the best runners, LOL at contradicting yourself, in a proper room with audience ud get laughed at for hours @Dude420 close this thread end of discussion he already cucked himself
in a population ebough genetic variation would give such results, im saying those variants are found with the proper culture. If there is 1 good body in 100 and you only test 10, odds are you won't find it but if instead you tested 90 you would

@future chadlite Bro, ur getting trolled srs.

Status
Not open for further replies.