Prevent hair loss while keeping DHT

MaximumCope

MaximumCope

Iron
I have Butea Superba and Aromasin, both of which increase DHT. What I’m not too particular fond of is hair loss, does anyone recommend any products/supplements that keeps my hair while still reaping the benefits of DHT?

Which are...?
I’m aware that DHT is pretty much a useless hormone after puberty, but I’m 15 and want to make the most of what I have left since DHT lowers estrogen and enlarges genitalia.

Yeah but isnt the whole goal of finasteride inhibiting DHT in the first place jfl
topical is more focused on scalp dht rather than system dht (your whole body)

• +1
Reactions: buflek and JCaesar
  • +1
Reactions: MaximumCope
I’m aware that DHT is pretty much a useless hormone after puberty, but I’m 15 and want to make the most of what I have left since DHT lowers estrogen and enlarges genitalia.
How’s the genitalia going

How’s the genitalia going
I haven’t tried either product but I still want to be able to negate the side effects as soon as I take it. Genitalia isn’t really a problem for me but I’d like to extend my growth plates to the fullest extent.

Do we have an estimate to how that affects the DHT levels of the whole body?
in the study i linked it was only like a 35% reduction but i've seen studies where it was even less

• +1
Reactions: MaximumCope and JCaesar
in the study i linked it was only like a 35% reduction but i've seen studies where it was even less
That's quite a bit but better than nuking all of it I guess. Wouldn't be very good for DHTmaxxin but good to know about it for hairloss jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mio and MaximumCope
low dose topical finasteride (0.025%) lowers scalp dht nearly the same as oral fin but only reduces the overall dht in the body by 25-30%.

can try oral minoxidil/stemoxydil or ru58841 or pyrilutamide or breezula or fluridil. all these have no effect on dht

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop, Mio and MaximumCope