Principles of telecommunication - Discontinuation of texting

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
This post will delve into what I believe is the end all and be all for communicating with women, over text, before you’ve established a relationship and met in real life. This is also primarily a guidebook for subchads. The more you deviate from a normie (5/10) the less you’ll need this.

About me:

I’m AspiringMogger, in my early 20s, I have slept with a decent amount of women (20<), I’ve had 3 relationships, and I’m somewhere around strong MTN/low HTN. I talk to women almost everyday and I’ve learned the following from personal experience through trial and error.

Discontinuation of texting - What does it mean?

We’ve all tried talking to a bunch of women at the same time (if you haven’t you need to start doing it). While juggling all these women you give one or two more attention than the other ones (cause they are better looking/you vibe better). and before you know it the women you were talking to a lot flakes and your relationship breaks down.
You then try and crawl back to the other less attractive/less nice women you were talking to before. This is what I mean with the term “discontinuation of texting”

How do you recover successfully?

It depends on 3 things: 1) Her attraction to you, 2) how well your connection was before you ghosted her 3) stating an appropriate excuse for ghosting her.

Point 1) is pointless to delve into since it’s entirely dependant on her and you can’t do anything about it. Point 2) ties itself together with point 1) and it’s very dependent on her circumstances in life when you’re crawling back so what’s left is point 3) which is without a doubt in your control.
The way to state the excuse is by being unapologetic but understanding. Common excuses that work well would for example be: “School/work was killing me”. (Optimal). While putting an emphasis on the fact wageslaving/studycelling>getting pussy.
An example of a bad excuse: “These other girls I was dating ghosted me”.

General things to know about discontinuation of texting

1. It’s without a doubt… Low probability of success, low risk, high reward. If she decides to meet you after you’ve ghosted her, she is very attracted to you, and you need to act accordingly.
  2. If you’re getting dry responses, don’t open the message in the next 15 minutes and see if she double texts.
  3. Don’t be afraid of putting the ball in her court: My go-to after I get a dry response is just “cool cool”. If she doesn’t text back after that she wasn’t really interested and the link was gonna be mid anyways.
Hope you learned something from this and don’t be scared to rep this post.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Obito, Ricky212, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others
Good thread bhai

• Love it
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Thanks for sharing your experience.(y)

• Love it
Good thread

Good thread
Yet it has 3 replies that aren’t from me. I guarantee if I make a bbc thread I’m getting more than 20 replies in 10 mins. It’s over for this forum

type shit

• +1
good post

• +1