Probably the biggest thing I hate about people

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
They respond so much to stupid nonverbal cues that don't mean anything. You can say the exact same things, but if you're slightly more decisive and high energy people will respond so much better to what you're saying. Any little drop in the intensity and any pause to consider what you're saying makes people question everything you're saying. But you can say the most retarded shit and get away with it if you just look confident and energetic enough. You notice this a lot when your job involves some level of public speaking and socialization. You start to lose respect for people when you realize they're just applause-o-meters for stupid nonverbal shit and looks.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, bloomercel, 6ft4 and 6 others
This, normies are fucking retards and go off feelings not logic.

You can convince them that eating shit is beneficial if you’re charismatic enough.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, ElTruecel, Xtra and 1 other person
Yeah, and incels go off how much what you're saying lines up with their private schizo theories

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, bloomercel and DelonLover1999

You can convince them that eating shit is beneficial if you’re charismatic enough.
The fact that normies drink lots of alcohol is proof of this

All depends on the individual

If a nt normie+ says outta pocket shit but says it with the high energy and kuntfidence, everyone will laugh & praise him

If an non nt incel says the same thing as the normie and tries to be kuntfident like he was, he will get shamed and bullied to oblivion

It ultimately ties back to evolutionary psychology

This is why I struggle so much socially
I'm too focused on the literal-ness of my words and dont focus enough on non verbal cues to win people over

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
They respond so much to stupid nonverbal cues that don't mean anything. You can say the exact same things, but if you're slightly more decisive and high energy people will respond so much better to what you're saying. Any little drop in the intensity and any pause to consider what you're saying makes people question everything you're saying. But you can say the most retarded shit and get away with it if you just look confident and energetic enough. You notice this a lot when your job involves some level of public speaking and socialization. You start to lose respect for people when you realize they're just applause-o-meters for stupid nonverbal shit and looks.
I used to talk alot, but then stopped. And people assumed i was sad