Problem is not women care about looks, its them pretending not to

Kebab Master

Kebab Master

Bones shape destinies
I seriously have no problem with how superficial women and men are, but men have been known for caring about looks for centuries and women usually talk shit about us as if they’re angels that only care about personality. But they are not and it drives me insane.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, lebesgue, mogstars and 13 others
I seriously have no problem with how superficial women and men are, but men have been known for caring about looks for centuries and women usually talk shit about us as if they’re angels that only care about personality. But they are not and it drives me insane.
you need to stop caring about what women do or say; it rational human behhaviour and you need to adapt if you want to be chosen either way. crying about their behaviour isnt gonna help.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 49130, mogstars and 12 others
you need to stop caring about what women do or say; it rational human behhaviour and you need to adapt if you want to be chosen either way. crying about their behaviour isnt gonna help.
yeah i’m taking action as well

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and FinasterideAt17
I don't think it matters that much, even if everyone knew how important looks are, at the end of the day, looks are genetic.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Kebab Master
Its almost like some sort of kill switch to make people feel better about themselves

Ive tried proving to girls that they care about looks by being like:

so do you want your BF to be taller than you/what height?
what if they are bald?
what if they have a huge nose and no chin?

despite answering these questions how you would expect them to answer they still say well its not like that you don't understand personality is more important for girls. Like yeah sure the 5'5 bald guy with no chin and huge nose just needs a great personality and you'll love him.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 49130, mogstars and 3 others
I don't think it matters that much, even if everyone knew how important looks are, at the end of the day, looks are genetic.
i was always the person who would rather fix the problem instead of crying about it, i think bp killed that part of me

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, JeromeMorrow, Deleted member 49130 and 3 others
i was always the person who would rather fix the problem instead of crying about it, i think bp killed that part of me
I would believe that looks dont matter because thats what youre supposed to think but I got blackpilled by real life. I was ugly as a teenager but became much better looking at 18 or so and have since gotten better looking than that too. The difference in how people treat you is actually fucking disgusting and this applies to everyone, men, women and your family. You can't really be angry because if everyone does it its just human nature but its still depression fuel because its not like ugly me had a different personality or didnt shower like people would tell you

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, JeromeMorrow, VenezuelansUSER and 1 other person
Men are not supposed to care about looks in society. Thats what I have heard of.

• Hmm...
  • +1
most ppl here just blackpill hard to give them motivation to looksmax but its rlly not that deep

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, VenezuelansUSER and Kebab Master
Yet most girls are dating some oofy doofy

• JFL
  • +1
Yet most girls are dating some oofy doofy
the blackpill is all about sexual attraction.

A woman dating or being married to an ugly man does not mean she is attracted to him. She is using him for something.

If you just want to be a relationship with a woman, the Redpill is more than enough.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 49130, VenezuelansUSER and 3 others

And now that women arent constrained by civilzation they actually act on the looks thing while a Chadlite will still sleep with a MTB with no problem.

• +1
u want women to say "omg no that incel is sub 3 psl ew he make my pussy dry"? its known for eons that women cares about looks and height without them having to tell u explicitly so. get that image of people loving each other for "who they are" outa ur head. thats disney bullshit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, Lawton88 and Kebab Master
u want women to say "omg no that incel is sub 3 psl ew he make my pussy dry"? its known for eons that women cares about looks and height without them having to tell u explicitly so. get that image of people loving each other for "who they are" outa ur head. thats disney bullshit

80iq

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
The real problem is that we as men, incels, socially outcasted people, or whatever you want to call us, we care, we care a lot

• Hmm...
  • +1
same i dont care that they like Chads i hate that they pretend that they are not shallow

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, JeromeMorrow and Kebab Master
same i dont care that they like Chads i hate that they pretend that they are not shallow
bro you don't get it she doesn't like him for his looks she likes him for his personality it's just all ugly, short guys are invisible so she doesn't even know they exist, how can an invisible person who doesn't exist have a good personality

its all personality man just take a shower and get a haircut to improve your personality bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, JeromeMorrow and Kebab Master
yeah for them looks are everything

• +1
Totally feel the same..

• +1
Good riddance you faggot

• +1
Men are not supposed to care about looks in society. Thats what I have heard of.
Yeah… until feminism

Marriages were alliances between families and trade currency. Not this retarded myssndrist Jew shit.

• +1
Exactly. It's mislead men into thinking that "women are not visual" for literally centuries, causing them to waste their lives doing stupid things to impress them, when all they had to do was look good. There's a reason the Bible depicts women as evil and deceptive.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and borismonster