Proof diet/lifestyle is cope for aging

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended

dude literally spends millions on his "perfect" diet and health routine and yet he still looks like a 45 year old with dyed hair. guarantee he's on botox/tret/etc. which does 99% of the work anyway.

no smoking, enough sleep, and a decently healthy diet is really all there is to lifestyle.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
biggest proof is my dad he smokes 10 pack marlboro red a day barely eats drink 2L cola works at construction still looks 35 as 60 year old jfl i never saw him change in my 18 years of life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830, MonoTBB and DoII
It’s too late at that age. You need to start anti ageing in the womb or it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream

dude literally spends millions on his "perfect" diet and health routine and yet he still looks like a 45 year old with dyed hair. guarantee he's on botox/tret/etc. which does 99% of the work anyway.

no smoking, enough sleep, and a decently healthy diet is really all there is to lifestyle.

Because his "blueprint" is bullshit, none of what he does is good for anti aging

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and BrahminBoss
Genetics do play a role. Both of my parents look very young for their age. Not even always in a good way, my father was 23 on his marriage photo, but looks like a 16 year old teen.

Fast forward to me, I am 28 and get rated 20-22 by strangers.

Get no sleep and drink alcohol regularly and see how cope that is.