Proof/science: Face, Body and strenght (masculinity)

Face, or Body. And how much does it matter?

Face
Study 1.
Face Is most important. To quote: "face attractiveness was a significant stronger predictor of overall attractiveness"

How much does face matter?
About 76% of a man TOTAL attractiveness is decided by face + body. (pretty brutal Blackpill by the way)
About 52% is face.
About 24% is body.
The other 24%, is I guess stuff like voice, status, wealth, personality traits,extraversion, social skills, and so on.

So. Face matters 2 times as much as body, for a man his attractiveness!

Body
So, body matters 24% of attractiveness.

What matters most. Strength or Height?
Quotes from study 2:
"Ratings of strength are a robust and much larger predictor of attractiveness than either height or weight."
"Height is attractive even independent of making a man look strong."

They say, in study:
80% of Body attractiveness = strength + height.
And 70% of Body attractiveness = strength.
And 10% of Body attractiveness = height.

I disagree with this a bit. Because. Strength does have a height correlation also, which they likely failed to calculate. Taller = more muscle mass (potential) = more strength.
So I guestimate bodily attractiveness is more like:
* 40% strength;
* 40% height.

The thing is. A 6'2 man, will with some training; be stronger then a man that's like 5'6 an trains alot. So in that sense, height runs over to strength. But still, a tall 6'2 dude that looks weak, might still be less phyciscally attractive looking as a strong looking 5'8 dude.

Links to study's
You should not read popular articles about scientific studies much. Or be very very carefull.

I give you 1 example, how popular media almost always, mis quotes studies.
Title and text in popular media: "Men’s upper body strength accounts for 70 per cent of attractiveness to women"
WRONG!! That study said: that upper body strength accounts for 70% of BODILY attractiness (AKA, face excluded!!). So the study didn't say at all, that upper body strength accounts for 70% of a man his TOTAL attractiveness.
Link to stupid false wrong popular media article: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/mens-...ccounts-for-70-attractiveness-to-women-study/

The links to the actual studies. Only good or high iq people can probably read and understand it decently:
study 1:
Study 2:

I found another. recent study.

That replicated, some of the results mentioned in the study from the Opening Post.

This one was done in China, 2016, on 653 people.

Outcomes:
  • face mattered between 2-3 times more then body
  • According to our results, face attractiveness is the major factor in judging overall attractiveness of opposite gender in China, for both genders and under both mating contexts (long-term and short-term). This dominance of face attractiveness in physical attractiveness judgment is consistent with most western researches ( Confer et al., 2010 ; Currie & Little, 2009 ) and is even more significant with Chinese participants than with western participants.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, far336 and Deleted member 6401
shoulder to hips ratio doesn't exist LMAO
Of course its way more accurate stan swr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Bumo for this high tier thread

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
One of the best threads here

One of the best threads here
Thanks

Only correction of mistake that needs to be made. is this.
About 76% of a man TOTAL attractiveness is decided by face + body. (pretty brutal Blackpill by the way)
About 52% is face.
About 24% is body.
The other 24%, is I guess stuff like voice, status, wealth, personality traits,extraversion, social skills, and so on.

About 76% of a man TOTAL PHYSICAL attractiveness is decided by face + body.
About 52% is face.
About 24% is body.
The other 24%, is I guess stuff like hair, skin quality, styling, color contrast, and so on.

Being lean with some muscle accomplishes this. Women assume the very lean guys are also very strong because they have more of their muscles showing. And when I say lean im not speaking about toothpicks, you still need some muscle, but you dont need to be chasing a 400 lb bench or 500 lb squat which is a mistake most these gym losers make.

Also being lean improves your face.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman