Proof that chewing is LEGIT

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
User Alex13Domi made a post on Lookism of his 4 months chewing progress:
imgur.com/a/BaYmWNy

Definite increase in width and massetter size, hollower cheeks (could be from sucking in though) and looks less bloated. Started chewing today after seeing this.

You need a square chin for it though, if you have a small, roundish chin but big masseter you'll just look like a chipmunk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, RedPilledStemcel, Autist and 2 others
sigh i bet it will be completely different shots on two different camer- oh look how surprising!

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, rockndogs, LooksJourney and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 1100, left2die and 5 others
Chewing is legit. This is me before chewing:
This is me chewing after a year (not consistently but very up to schedule)

Looking good mate ngl

different lighting and angle so unrateable. he could've lost weight too but chewing works. it makes the masseters round as fuck tho so not everyone will like the results

How did you improve so much your eye area buddy?

Proof that playing with your butter is legit?

Its the eyebags and dark circles, I also came from after weight loss from this weight so I was prob very defiecent in something

Its the eyebags and dark circles, I also came from after weight loss from this weight so I was prob very defiecent in something

I have dark eyes and circles usually, do you use anything to fix that or just a better diet?

I have dark eyes and circles usually, do you use anything to fix that or just a better diet?
Pm me a pic. Usssaly its genetic (mine is) but sleep and diet play a huge factor

theres no difference

Where is the change?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

All hate for you aside, the pictures look identical

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, dogtown and Deleted member 656
The pic is taken from afar and a bit closer, so now that I think of it, pic is not accurate as taken from diffrent angles

All i see is that you gained weight : in the before you have a chicken neck and old man cheeks , after looks more healthy.

Maybe dentists were right masseters muscles don't seem to react very well to hypertrophy

All i see is that you gained weight : in the before you have a chicken neck and old man cheeks , after looks more healthy.

Maybe dentists were right masseters muscles don't seem to react very well to hypertrophy
Can you quote me what dentist said that? I mean my face did change overall from being less bloated too imo

Can you quote me what dentist said that? I mean my face did change overall from being less bloated too imo
It was on Quora i looked for it but can't find it rn , try typing masseter workout/XXX quora you may find it

It was on Quora i looked for it but can't find it rn , try typing masseter workout/XXX quora you may find it
Anyway im not good indicator as my face developed and zygos grew wider, also pic was when I lost a lot of weight and I was very defiencent in nutrients anyway

Do you chew falim?

Anyway im not good indicator as my face developed and zygos grew wider, also pic was when I lost a lot of weight and I was very defiencent in nutrients anyway

Btw what's your take on chisell ? Looks like a legit alternative

chewing is cool until you realize you have a small narrow rounded faggot chin

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 470

cope. chewing does cause masseter hypertrophy over time

bullshit

10/10

Whoever says chewing is cope has not tried it for himself in my opinion. The first pic is even better presentation
cope. chewing does cause masseter hypertrophy over time

bullshit
Yep, they arent forearms or calves. They respond just like any other muscle.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
imgur.com/a/BaYmWNy

Definite increase in width and massetter size, hollower cheeks (could be from sucking in though) and looks less bloated. Started chewing today after seeing this.
Can't see the pic

didn't even read the title before scrolling down

i have been chewing and it does work a bit i gues

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

If you wouldnt keep sucking in your lips I could morph you to chad bro

What was he chewing, one masseter muscle is bigger than the other for me, so considering trying to even it out

Proved fuck all. Legit looks like he moved the camera away to reduce lens distortion and then clenched.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
anybody thats saying he hasnt ascended is coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, kobecel and Deleted member 656
anybody thats saying he hasnt ascended is coping
Quite the opposite. Anyone saying he has ascended is coping.

The pictures, whilst showing a significant improvement, are from entirely different angles and you have no idea how his body fat might have changed, the lighting could be different, one is clearly lens distorted and you can't tell if he's clenching.

Believing you can magically transform your jaw by fucking chewing with this as evidence is literal giga cope.

We still love you unconditionally fatman

• Love it
Reactions: FatmanO
Quite the opposite. Anyone saying he has ascended is coping.

The pictures, whilst showing a significant improvement, are from entirely different angles and you have no idea how his body fat might have changed, the lighting could be different, one is clearly lens distorted and you can't tell if he's clenching.

Believing you can magically transform your jaw by fucking chewing with this as evidence is literal giga cope.

Aint whorth wasting your time : tons of copers here it's insane , it's like ppls just crave for validation online and not actuals results here, just let them cope .

Also i like how i was the 1st to bring this link here when i was talking to BeautifulBones and ages later dude come showing this link like it's something new.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
yes chewing is 1000% legit,
but it took few month to see slight visible result

No. You used airbrush or whatever. Admit it, it's so obvious. Thought you are an honest dude.
No. You used airbrush or whatever. Admit it, it's so obvious. Thought you are an honest dude. @FatmanO

You need a square chin for it though, if you have a small, roundish chin but big masseter you'll just look like a chipmunk
There is a direct correlation between chewing and ramus size, which would imply high intensity chewing should incude at least some ramus growth, making the jaw more square. The ramus develops a ton between 16-25, but I believe there is still hope for those past 25, it's just that bone density increases. Here's the study

Problem is all studies just stop mwasuring changes after 18, claiming the face has reached adult dimensions, when it's extremely clear at least from Astroskys example that bone growth can happen after 18.

In short, chew with high enough resistance to increase masseter strength, and you should in theory be able to add bone mass to the mandible, giving a much better square jaw, and synergizing better with the now well developed masseters.

I wish we did more studies on bone changes in adults

imgur.com/a/BaYmWNy

What is your chewing routine?

It didn't work for me, just made my face look more bloated.

l
ighting fraud

the funny part he is his jaws look exactly the same
There is a direct correlation between chewing and ramus size, which would imply high intensity chewing should incude at least some ramus growth, making the jaw more square. The ramus develops a ton between 16-25, but I believe there is still hope for those past 25, it's just that bone density increases. Here's the study

Problem is all studies just stop mwasuring changes after 18, claiming the face has reached adult dimensions, when it's extremely clear at least from Astroskys example that bone growth can happen after 18.

In short, chew with high enough resistance to increase masseter strength, and you should in theory be able to add bone mass to the mandible, giving a much better square jaw, and synergizing better with the now well developed masseters.

I wish we did more studies on bone changes in adults
association=/=causation

Better lighting, camera lens and resolution, angle and less bloat. If mewing even works after puberty, it would take many years for there to be a visible difference.

What is your chewing routine?

It didn't work for me, just made my face look more bloated.
I haven't really been consistent with it and haven't seen any differences, mainly because I only chew every couple days when I remember to due to recent stress and school. I definitely noticed my muscles working while chewing gum that had been in cold water beforehand, I think if I do that enough I'll see some gains soon

how many times a day, how many hours each time ?