Proof that gymcelling doesn’t raise SMV (must see)

D

Deleted member 22639

Gold
Edit: FKN READ IT before commenting

D0DE22FD 073C 40F8 83AC 60ECF748F966

Here’s Jon Skywalker. As you can see, there’s no difference whatsoever in his appeal to girls in the left pic vs the right pic, and prime girls would have been just as likely to date him in the before picture.

Jon has still been able to date a lot of female IG fitness models, but this is obviously in spite of his physique rather than because of it as he obviously looks completely repulsive to them as women hate a male dimorphic body

All skinny average looking guys are able to date hot girls already you know? It’s all about personality

Girls don’t like muscular guys since they equate it with being a douchebag, so it’s important to have a perfectly average body and not stand out from the crowd. Girls are strong and they don’t need a guy who is imposing and looks like he could protect; if Jon in the before pic was confronted by a guy at the bar on a date, then he could just run away and call the police anyways. You are really sexist if you think women need to be protected.

Girls also don’t like guys on gear since if you are on gear, it means you are going to look like a Mr. Olympia freak and not a male fitness model. On top of that, 100% of gear users will go bald, get gyno, and die 50 years early. It’s not worth using something that could give you a physique halo, shed off fat, build a Greek god muscular frame, and give you mental hormonal confidence.

TLDR: don’t waste your time in the gym, even though we care about girls’ figures they don’t care about ours at all since it’s not like there’s any links to perceived dominance, physical capability, genetic viability, or masculinity.

Here’s a couple more examples of transformations with absolutely zero change in how much girls are attracted to them:

Also this guy from this thread too, you can see in his tinder messages how none of the girls are into him:

@Blackgymmax
@decadouche57
@forevergymcelling
@Prettyboy
@softlysoftly
@Germania

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 14984 and 7 others
good thread son

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 22639
#2 is still an ugly subhuman but because he grows his hair and goes to the gym girls like him, hence gym is cope. In fact he EVEN TOOK PEDS
OK

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledpoopy, GigaAscender, Deleted member 22886 and 3 others

skywalker bros did we get too cocky?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 22639
Cope thread. Here what you need for physique:

1. Low % BF
2. Muscle
3. No Steroids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mfk, blackpilledpoopy, GigaAscender and 9 others
#2 is still an ugly subhuman but because he grows his hair and goes to the gym girls like him, hence gym is cope
OK

Whole thread was sarcasm

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mfk, MiroslavBulldosex, quackspirations and 1 other person
I use gymcelling to stay lean, because its super hard to do it without

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot, wannabe prettyboy, oldcell and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mfk, MiroslavBulldosex, blackpilledpoopy and 5 others
Sorry i wouldnt get it because theres a billion anti gymcel threads like this that are actually serious

100%, trying to go for a parody

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Blackgymmax
Nigga i could go on and on about how wrong you are, but this sentence pretty much summarizes how shit your thread is:
Girls are strong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 22639
most people wouldnt know youre being ironic because people on this site comment on threads without reading the post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 22639
Nigga i could go on and on about how wrong you are, but this sentence pretty much summarizes how shit your thread is:

How can no one tell this is total sarcasm

May need to go edit it some

How can no one tell this is total sarcasm

May need to go edit it some
i suspected u were being sarcastic but i know retards online and irl that say the same stuff ur saying unironically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
i suspected u were being sarcastic but i know retards online and irl that say the same stuff ur saying unironically

Exactly, it’s so braindead you have to be low IQ to believe that shit

Imagine seeing those examples and not thinking they ascended lol

Based my brother
Even some tiktok pretty boys autists praise here are gymmaxed
The only comments I have ever received from wymxn we’re on my shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and Deleted member 22639
Based my brother
Even some tiktok pretty boys autists praise here are gymmaxed
The only comments I have ever received from wymxn we’re on my shoulders

Yeah a lot of them are! Noah Beck Vinnie Bryce Hall

muh cherrypicking

Sorry i wouldnt get it because theres a billion anti gymcel threads like this that are actually serious
Just a cope for not having face
BF283F48 DC44 49EF B8F9 12DFFF23E606

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 22639
Sheit the year i spent gymmaxing wasted

• Woah
But whatever face you have, you are better off with a peak physique

Kys if you don’t realize this
All the attraction is in the face

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Cope thread. Here what you need for physique:

1. Low % BF
2. Muscle
3. No Steroids
JFL AT THINKING YOULL HAVE NOTICABLE MUSCLE AT LOW BF AS A NATTY

• +1

These are probably natty peak, none look impressive in unfrauded lighting

Attachments

• C8D410C1-1289-4E83-97AD-C69FFE1725E6.png
    C8D410C1-1289-4E83-97AD-C69FFE1725E6.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 2268
Looks like me carb depleted zero pump and after not training for 2 months

Everything matters, we need to work on every single aspect tbh, but face is always the base. Not always, but many times the face improves due to gymceling.

"Halfway" natty after 10 years of training, same muscle mass since 5 years. It's enough to get a SMV boost, but not enough to be a gymcel moging machine. And yes, after a few years you have to pay close attention to everything to be able to put on even 1lb of muscle as a natty throughout fall/winter.

69562138 B7E5 463C 8703 25F87FEF614B

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 2268 and 1 other person
"Halfway" natty after 10 years of training, same muscle mass since 5 years. It's enough to get a SMV boost, but not enough to be a gymcel moging machine. And yes, after a few years you have to pay close attention to everything to be able to put on even 1lb of muscle as a natty throughout fall/winter.

View attachment 1988505

Thx for dropping in dude! Agreed, I’m not a roid pusher but done right it’s not like there’s no strong pros to go with the cons

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Thx for dropping in dude! Agreed, I’m not a roid pusher but done right it’s not like there’s no strong pros to go with the cons
If someone only wants two improve SMV and his goal is not personal satisfaction through a perfect body, then my advice would be as follows, depending on starting age:

Late teens/early twenties: Stay natural, learn about training and diet, experiment a little on how you react. Don't be autistic, it's not worth it to skip a barbecue with friends or some drinks because it doesn't fit your diet. You have plenty of time to build a solid natty body.

Mid Twenties+: Train 1 year, learn about training and nutrition. Then do a few cycles to get to your limit faster. One could now discuss whether SARMS, test only, short oral cycles, but I think that depends on many factors. Stay natty after you have a body that looks solidly natty, you can probably keep it without PEDs

If you want more then just a SMV bonus, you need to use PEDs if you don't have perfect genetics.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 22639 and Deleted member 2268

View attachment 1988505
You look good but this physique is achievable in 3 months on 500 test which is why AAS is appealing and efficient

• +1
If someone only wants two improve SMV and his goal is not personal satisfaction through a perfect body, then my advice would be as follows, depending on starting age:

Late teens/early twenties: Stay natural, learn about training and diet, experiment a little on how you react. Don't be autistic, it's not worth it to skip a barbecue with friends or some drinks because it doesn't fit your diet. You have plenty of time to build a solid natty body.

Mid Twenties+: Train 1 year, learn about training and nutrition. Then do a few cycles to get to your limit faster. One could now discuss whether SARMS, test only, short oral cycles, but I think that depends on many factors. Stay natty after you have a body that looks solidly natty, you can probably keep it without PEDs

If you want more then just a SMV bonus, you need to use PEDs if you don't have perfect genetics.
If I had known how steroids would have changed my life I would have started my first cycle at 18

• +1
S

Seems like a balanced view, if you want the skywalker tier halo then use them younger and that’s cool too

People with good faces and better social life are less drawn to roids I think

I still remember to this day sitting in bed about to give up on ever having the dating life I wanted. Then I had a friend tell me about steroids. After my first cycle I was rawdogging stacylites from the bar the same night of meeting them. I will forever be thankful for AAS for how it changed my life. We're all gonna make it brahs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672 and Deleted member 22639
S

Seems like a balanced view, if you want the skywalker tier halo then use them younger and that’s cool too

People with good faces and better social life are less drawn to roids I think
People with good faces have the most to gain from AAS. That was me I looked decent but didn't stand out in any way without the physique

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672 and Deleted member 22639
I still remember to this day sitting in bed about to give up on ever having the dating life I wanted. Then I had a friend tell me about steroids. After my first cycle I was rawdogging stacylites from the bar the same night of meeting them. I will forever be thankful for AAS for how it changed my life. We're all gonna make it brahs
Fkn hell you should make a whole thread on your life transformation tbh
With pics of physique face cropped out
Should show us some of the chicks too lol

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2268

It depends on your androgen receptors people with good androgen will gain more muscle mass than those with shitty androgen receptors in some cases the natty results are so good you think its steroids.

Also this cope makes no sense your bodies aesthetics are in its ab inserations that is what gives a chiseled look

• Woah
Fkn hell you should make a whole thread on your life transformation tbh
With pics of physique face cropped out
Should show us some of the chicks too lol
Yeah I will for sure and tag you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Germania, Deleted member 3672 and 1 other person
Yeah with both you are unmoggable
So looking forward to actually getting shredded so I can have better facial aesthetics this time
People with good faces have the most to gain from AAS. That was me I looked decent but didn't stand out in any way without the physique

Edit: FKN READ IT before commenting

View attachment 1988368

Here’s Jon Skywalker. As you can see, there’s no difference whatsoever in his appeal to girls in the left pic vs the right pic, and prime girls would have been just as likely to date him in the before picture.

Jon has still been able to date a lot of female IG fitness models, but this is obviously in spite of his physique rather than because of it as he obviously looks completely repulsive to them as women hate a male dimorphic body

All skinny average looking guys are able to date hot girls already you know? It’s all about personality

Girls don’t like muscular guys since they equate it with being a douchebag, so it’s important to have a perfectly average body and not stand out from the crowd. Girls are strong and they don’t need a guy who is imposing and looks like he could protect; if Jon in the before pic was confronted by a guy at the bar on a date, then he could just run away and call the police anyways. You are really sexist if you think women need to be protected.

Girls also don’t like guys on gear since if you are on gear, it means you are going to look like a Mr. Olympia freak and not a male fitness model. On top of that, 100% of gear users will go bald, get gyno, and die 50 years early. It’s not worth using something that could give you a physique halo, shed off fat, build a Greek god muscular frame, and give you mental hormonal confidence.

TLDR: don’t waste your time in the gym, even though we care about girls’ figures they don’t care about ours at all since it’s not like there’s any links to perceived dominance, physical capability, genetic viability, or masculinity.

Here’s a couple more examples of transformations with absolutely zero change in how much girls are attracted to them:

Also this guy from this thread too, you can see in his tinder messages how none of the girls are into him:
View attachment 1988372

@Blackgymmax
@decadouche57
@forevergymcelling
@Prettyboy
@softlysoftly
@Germania

Cope harder

• +1

Cope harder
Where in this thread did I suggest that others things magically don’t matter anyone?

Low IQ moron

Where in this thread did I suggest that others things magically don’t matter anyone?

Low IQ moron
Over for anyone on that loser site

• +1
The @enchanted_elixir army needs your help.
As the senior contributor to this forum, we ask that you vote for us, instead of ReadBooksEveryday!

I have made countless VALUABLE guides on this form, which you can find here

VOTE FOR ME

SPREAD THE MESSAGE! COPY AND PASTE THIS TO AS MANY THREADS AS POSSIBLE!

Lmao

• +1
ain’t no way I’m doing aromatase inhibitors that shit nuked hair

You lost me at:
It’s all about personality
But I agree with most of what you said about the gym, but I think going to the gym a little bit increases SMV before it becomes a depreciating value.

Lmao steroids helps you a lot

• +1