Proof that Status ain't shit if you're ugly as fuck

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Edward,_Duke_of_Kent_and_Strathearn

Look at this high estrogen betabitch jfl Idgaf he was a duke or prince, he had to be the ugliest "male" ever in his time jfc He's like a 0.5 PSL max ngl tbqh

800px Edward Duke of Kent and Strathearn by Sir William Beechey

Attachments

• 800px-Edward,_Duke_of_Kent_and_Strathearn_by_Sir_William_Beechey.jpg
    800px-Edward,_Duke_of_Kent_and_Strathearn_by_Sir_William_Beechey.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 27
  • +1
Reactions: ovrck
Where is the blackpill?

okay and where we see him getting cucked

What about Jay Z's ugly ass marrying giga stacy Beyonce. Don't think its for money since she's one of the richest women in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and haircutcel
He was literally married to a Stacey and had multiple mistresses on top of that. The very fact that he was able to cheat on his wife that was 19 years younger than him as a sub 3 proves status is legit especially if your a part of the royal family.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and HorseFace
Tbh I would rather get bitches cuz of my looks over status anyday, it ain’t the same, getting girls with status is similar to paying hookers and there’s no connection between the two people, still better then being an incel tho

Tbh I would rather get bitches cuz of my looks over status anyday, it ain’t the same, getting girls with status is similar to paying hookers and there’s no connection between the two people, still better then being an incel tho
Exactly.

If he just got to low bodyfat% and got a hair transplant he would destroy you. Fortunately for him he didn't even need it.

If he just got to low bodyfat% and got a hair transplant he would destroy you. Fortunately for him he didn't even need it.
I mog him and you to hell and back dumbass. My skull shape etc is light years ahead of his facial aesthetics. You won't get me mad tho, nice try. (y)

I mog him and you to hell and back dumbass. My skull shape etc is light years ahead of his facial aesthetics. You won't get me mad tho, nice try. (y)
You and I are about the same psl rating. You mog his face but he mogs you into oblivion by being born into royalty. You would bow down to him if you had to.

You and I are about the same psl rating. You mog his face but he mogs you into oblivion by being born into royalty. You would bow down to him if you had to.
pm me ur face pic pal and I'll see

editÍ: probably id try to assasinate his ugly ass ngl tbqh

No sir you are low trust.
There ya go buddy, I already know the reason why. No problem tho, I'm not one to throw the term "I mog you" around too often. And I mean, this journey is about myself not others, so I'm not gonna fuck with anyone mentally on here.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
There ya go buddy, I already know the reason why. No problem tho, I'm not one to throw the term "I mog you" around too often. And I mean, this journey is about myself not others, so I'm not gonna fuck with anyone mentally on here.
That's good bro.

i bet he fucked 5 stacies everyday

maybe fingered them with his family sword

i bet he fucked 5 stacies everyday

maybe fingered them with his family sword
Maybe, but def not because of his looks rofl He's ogremaxxed

Maybe only today. But in the past if you were statusmaxed as some kind of official, you were guaranteed a loyal wife by the system. Current ugly statusmaxed males have to cope with prostitution.

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel
You had no jaw recessed chin horrible profil shut the fuck up you’re fucking beta
And no zygo -> horrible bon structure
And you said that I was low t

Compare this to your ugly low t face son of a bitch I mog you with eyebrow, brow ridge, eyes, jaw, chin, zygos, forward growth, facial width to height ratio, mid face ratio, nose and mouth go fuck your self

This was addressed to studyhacks the biggest incel ont the forum

Status+money is everything

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Looks didn't matter that much during that age. Girls would only see a couple good looking guys in their lifetime while living in a small village. No tinder or other shit. Also the father almost always wed or even sold their daughter to a high status dude and the daughter didn't have anything to say in that case.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Future Arablite
You had no jaw recessed chin horrible profil shut the fuck up you’re fucking beta

Compare this to your ugly low t face son of a bitch I mog you with eyebrow, brow ridge, eyes, jaw, chin, zygos, forward growth, facial width to height ratio, mid face ratio, nose and mouth go fuck your self

he mog you to death tbh:feelskek:

You can’t be objective and saying that
bro im objective

i dont know both of you, neither im not friends with both of you

you are french, yet you look like ethnik (no offense, im greek but i dont look like aryan too)

your eye area is shit, his eye area is decent

you have mild acne, he dont

he have very very better harmony+pheno than you

so, just stop comparing yourself with him, he mog you into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
bro im objective

you are french, yet you look like ethnik (no offense, im greek but i dont look like aryan too)

What the fuck are you talking about you failed troll? I know Kyros and You are the exact same person rofl

So anyway, the fuck are you on about? I'm French? Nigga I'm native Hungarian but I've been living in Germany for the past 3 years. Slovak, Saxon and Japanese blood run in my veins. Srs.

bro im objective

Better eye area and better harmony and I’m looking ethnic, you’re trolling. I mog him to death look at how deep set are my eyes, look at my brows and my harmony is nearly perfefct
But I agree for the acnea, but I’m only 19 it’s normal to have some

What the fuck are you talking about you failed troll? I know Kyros and You are the exact same person rofl

So anyway, the fuck are you on about? I'm French? Nigga I'm native Hungarian but I've been living in Germany for the past 3 years. Slovak, Saxon and Japanese blood run in my veins. Srs.

He speaking about @Arceus300

You cannot legit say that he has a better harmony, I have a short midface with good zygos( so my face is wider) I have a perfect philtrun to chin ratio, my forehead is 6cm long, nose to mouth 6.5 and the lower third 7.5. That’s very good, my nose is tiny and small and it’s look good with my phéno and my lips are wide and full.

Compare the two pics and stop bulshitting dude

Last edited:

you dont know how to read, dont you,?

wtf are you talking about autistic cunt

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
you dont know how to read, dont you,?

wtf are you talking about autistic cunt
lmfao I'm sorry, I have that faggot by the name of Arceus300 on my ignore list so I didn't see you were reacting to him! My apologies dude, sorry!

Jbw theory tbqh

Authority =/= status
Barely anyone likes people that are in charge of them, there is a reason why politicians regardless of looks get so much hate.

Status is just a measure of how liked you are by people without you having to act like a pushover beta (everyone likes pushovers because they pose no threat) and maintaining your dignity.

You cannot legit say that he has a better harmony, I have a short midface with good zygos( so my face is wider) I have a perfect philtrun to chin ratio, my forehead is 6cm long, nose to mouth 6.5 and the lower third 7.5. That’s very good, my nose is tiny and small and it’s look good with my phéno and my lips are wide and full.

ngl arceus he looks better than you

Arguments ? You don’t have any cause me >him

Stfu narcy bitch, you got told your flaws and took it like a beta soyboy, no need to be constantly arguing with him

You

You have the same hair as the logo.:feelsmega:

Better eye area and better harmony and I’m looking ethnic, you’re trolling. I mog him to death look at how deep set are my eyes, look at my brows and my harmony is nearly perfefct
But I agree for the acnea, but I’m only 19 it’s normal to have some

lol didnt you say you were 20 before?

Im 19 yo, wtf i never said that I’m 20

Looks didn't matter that much during that age. Girls would only see a couple good looking guys in their lifetime while living in a small village. No tinder or other shit. Also the father almost always wed or even sold their daughter to a high status dude and the daughter didn't have anything to say in that case.
Common sense iq

Stfu narcy bitch, you got told your flaws and took it like a beta soyboy, no need to be constantly arguing with him
Are you talking to Arceus? Damn looks like putting him on my ignore list was a mistake, I must've missed out hours of quality entertainment reading his hate-posts, lmfao. Wait a sec I'll just remove him from my ignore list lolz

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Are you talking to Arceus? Damn looks like putting him on my ignore list was a mistake, I must've missed out hours of quality entertainment reading his hate-posts, lmfao. Wait a sec I'll just remove him from my ignore list lolz

Yeah I am

Ngl lie bro you have top-notch cocksucker lips srs. So full. Beware of gays in whatever French town you live in
This was addressed to studyhacks the biggest incel ont the forum
How can I be incel if I've had 10 GFs in the past lolz not to mention the tons of hookers I've had fun with rofl. Guess what lil bitch, my AIDS test has come back negative so I'll just up my lay count while you're here mentally masturbating to the idea you're better looking than me, rofl how fucking gay is that?

Last edited:
Ngl lie bro you have top-notch cocksucker lips srs. So full. Beware of gays in whatever French town you live in

How can I be incel if I've had 10 GFs in the past lolz not to mention the tons of hookers I've had fun with rofl. Guess what lil bitch, my AIDS test has come back negative so I'll just up my lay count while you're here mentally masturbating to the idea you're better looking than me, rofl how fucking gay is that?

And I'm <15% body fat, never lifted in my life and I mog both of you.

Nah tbh both good looking guys.

And I'm <15% body fat, never lifted in my life and I mog both of you.

Nah tbh both good looking guys.
I have no idea what my BF percentage is. Is the Dexa Scan method the most widely accepted one?