Pros and cons with being "Ogre pheno"

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

Wheat Waffles Autistic Cousin
Pros:
1. People think you go to the gym/want you to take them to the gym and learn.
Personal anecdote: Ive had my friends parents come up to me and saying that i should try and get their kid to go to the gym with me (I had literally never been)
2. No one will fuck with you/People think you can fight.
Personal anecdote: Never had any altercation or been bullied in my life cause of this. People at my school literally think i could beat anyone else in our grade in a fight but i cant even throw a punch.

Cons:
1. No preteen/early teen love life.
Girls just arent attracted to you before like 15 or even later.

2. People percieve you as being unintelligent.
I had top grades in school but people thought i had shitty grades cause quiet and brute looking.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 26379 and capybar
that 1 con of no preteen love outweighs all pros, teenlove is integral to your character, also its something that is 100x more euporhic than when your 20, when your trying to pay rent and manage a bitch at home

that 1 con of no preteen love outweighs all pros, teenlove is integral to your character, also its something that is 100x more euporhic than when your 20, when your trying to pay rent and manage a bitch at home
Yeah but i managed to get in my first LTR mid 15s so i was kinda lucky

rare for ogre pheno

good for you
I was lucky that my entire grade consisted of complete ER patients so there wasnt a good selection of guy to chose from

I was lucky that my entire grade consisted of complete ER patients so there wasnt a good selection of guy to chose from
god fuck, mine is complete opposite, thankfully got a htb but she broke my heart so 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
god fuck, mine is complete opposite, thankfully got a htb but she broke my heart so 🤷‍♂️
I just broke up with mine cause she was boring and we were starting new schools

Pros:
1. People think you go to the gym/want you to take them to the gym and learn.
Personal anecdote: Ive had my friends parents come up to me and saying that i should try and get their kid to go to the gym with me (I had literally never been)
2. No one will fuck with you/People think you can fight.
Personal anecdote: Never had any altercation or been bullied in my life cause of this. People at my school literally think i could beat anyone else in our grade in a fight but i cant even throw a punch.

Cons:
1. No preteen/early teen love life.
Girls just arent attracted to you before like 15 or even later.

2. People percieve you as being unintelligent.
I had top grades in school but people thought i had shitty grades cause quiet and brute looking.
Lol. My entire life debunks this chief

Nah man it was mutual, Was for the better. Just kinda sex
quite lucky to lose your v card at 15, i had to wait another year while my 15 yo friends were already at it

quite lucky to lose your v card at 15, i had to wait another year while my 15 yo friends were already at it
I think it has to do with culture cause consent im my country is 15

there are no pros