Prove that chads are also suffering in this gynocentric society

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Tell your experience /stories/anecdotes

Cristiano Ronaldo falsely accused of rape. I’m 1000% there are way more examples, but this is the first one that came to mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
chads cant suffer

Henry Cavill goes MGTOW, incel in denial

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Bluepill, Pendejo and Deleted member 616
They're not

Every time i see a young chad in public he is by himself or with other dudes

Never with stacy

• +1
Cristiano Ronaldo falsely accused of rape. I’m 1000% there are way more examples, but this is the first one that came to mind.
Good example. But when it comes to celebrities there's always lots of money involved. I'd love to hear stories about chads getting played / dumped by girls (even those who are lower than them in looks) despite their good looks.

as how i've seen it:
chads always have to deliver, they can't be pussies and talk about their real feelings

• +1
Every time i see a young chad in public he is by himself or with other dudes

Never with stacy
Same. Yesterday there was a 6'3 chad sitting next to me in tram. He literally looks like Chris Pratt, just with better hairline and cheekbones. He was alone, and none of the foids in the tram were looking at him.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and xit
Chads are having trouble finding a nonslut girlfriend to have a relationship with

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1100, Crescogenic and 2 others
as how i've seen it:
chads always have to deliver, they can't be pussies and talk about their real feelings
Is very probably true. I remember reading somewhere a foid (don't know if she's attractive) who said that she lost interest in most of the attractive guys she'd dated once they became emotional. And she just chose to ghost them JFL.

Is very probably true. I remember reading somewhere a foid (don't know if she's attractive) who said that she lost interest in most of the attractive guys she'd dated once they became emotional. And she just chose to ghost them JFL.
happend with a friend of me.. he had a LTR and he became comfy to it , that's when their 3 year relationship ended. i was his shoulder to cry on (not literally but whatsapp messages killed me)

there arent any marriageable women for chad either

i want a wife and kids promiscuity just makes you depressed and nihilistic long term

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 616
Same. Yesterday there was a 6'3 chad sitting next to me in tram. He literally looks like Chris Pratt, just with better hairline and cheekbones. He was alone, and none of the foids in the tram were looking at him.
This is unsettling ngl

• +1
I am not saying i am a chad but i consider myself good-looking and also 6ft3..still lately i find my self mogged by gigachads often..like the 80/20 rule its literally shit..its like more 95/5 for slaying..and i am talking about average or slightly above average girls..not stacies..i mean i can fuck but if i go to the bar they will choose the gigachad barman or dj..fkn horrible

• +1
I am not saying i am a chad but i consider myself good-looking and also 6ft3..still lately i find my self mogged by gigachads often..like the 80/20 rule its literally shit..its like more 95/5 for slaying..and i am talking about average or slightly above average girls..not stacies..i mean i can fuck but if i go to the bar they will choose the gigachad barman or dj..fkn horrible
As long as you can fuck you’re above the overwhelming majority of men. Be satisfied with that and keep improving (as far as your potential allows).

As long as you can fuck you’re above the overwhelming majority of men. Be satisfied with that and keep improving (as far as your potential allows).
If these men would pop on steroids they could fuck easily.. these gigachads i tell you are all buffed on roids..IRL big frame and muscles are a huge halo.. sick body is a must for slaying irl if you are not a model..

• So Sad
If these men would pop on steroids they could fuck easily.. these gigachads i tell you are all buffed on roids..IRL big frame and muscles are a huge halo.. sick body is a must for slaying irl if you are not a model..
Just fuck gynocentrism

Just fuck gynocentrism
I completely agree but this is the purpose of the site..looksmax to slay..so i speak according to the rules but as far as i am concerned i agree..i treat average girls that think they are special poorly..like come for sex..if yes good if not you dont deserve more bye

• +1