Proviron

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
I bought some proviron I want to use for dimorphism but it seems to be pretty weak and there’s mixed reviews if it’s suppressive or not
Was wondering if I should pair it with something like androstanolone

@SkullDynamics

proviron isnt worth it, just stick to trt/cycle

Can’t in puberty it will close my plates w
proviron isnt worth it, just stick to trt/cycle
as gonna try to do this to increase dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadluke
I bought some proviron I want to use for dimorphism but it seems to be pretty weak and there’s mixed reviews if it’s suppressive or not
Was wondering if I should pair it with something like androstanolone
Nah

Do masteron for dht

testosterone is best for masculinity. just pin multiple times a week and take a low dose AI if you’re scared.

Do masteron for dht
is it better than prov? im scared of closing my growth plates
testosterone is best for masculinity. just pin multiple times a week and take a low dose AI if you’re scared.
im scared that ill fuck up ai dosages and close my growth plates probs gonna wait till im done growing till i pin test

can we get an update? im already on hgh but I want to hop on prov to increase facial masculinity
its been good more facial hair growth etc i will make a post on my first cycle soon

is it better than prov? im scared of closing my growth plates

im scared that ill fuck up ai dosages and close my growth plates probs gonna wait till im done growing till i pin test
high risk high reward.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
its not worth it if your trying to grow taller its gonna stunt your growth
what about proviron will that stunt growth? have u grown since starting proviron?

what about proviron will that stunt growth? have u grown since starting proviron?
proviorn wont aromatize or need a pct, and it actually helps you to grow taller i am gonna make a big thread on it, imo it should be in every puberty stack