Can proviron be used instead of other AIs?

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
As opposed to other AIs proviron is dirt cheap in my country. Can I safely use it for dimorphism and a small bost in height? And do I have to cycle it? Any input is appreciated

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
@ConfusedBolivian @dragomaxxer hmmm idk whom to tag

you wont grow taller manlet

@Alexanderr

As opposed to other AIs proviron is dirt cheap in my country. Can I safely use it for dimorphism and a small bost in height? And do I have to cycle it? Any input is appreciated
Proviron is nowhere near as effective as other aromatase inhibitors. It barely has anti estrogen properties compared to something like aromasin, infact proviron im sure isn't even a proper AI.

Proviron is nowhere near as effective as other aromatase inhibitors. It barely has anti estrogen properties compared to something like aromasin, infact proviron im sure isn't even a proper AI.
Proviron has anti estrogenic property it can be used as an AI but not so effective as AIs. It increases DHT which itself is anti estrogenic and for me proviron costs around 5$ where as proper AI costs around 90$ with prescription

Proviron has anti estrogenic property it can be used as an AI but not so effective as AIs. It increases DHT which itself is anti estrogenic and for me proviron costs around 5$ where as proper AI costs around 90$ with prescription
You might as well go for a proper AI. What do you plan to use proviron with?

You might as well go for a proper AI. What do you plan to use proviron with?
I was just thinking about taking proviron solely without anything bad idea? And I don't have the sufficient funds for AI

Maybe masteron

Apparently no

But you can mail it to people for a profit jfl
How much does it cost there?

Apparently no

5$ for a strip of 10 tablets x 25mg. But i assume it's cheap in other countries too?

Apparently no

5$ for a strip of 10 tablets x 25mg. But i assume it's cheap in other countries too?

In my country is less than 5€ for 25 tablets x 25mg it's very cheap but you need a medical receipt

• +1
Reactions: FBl
From @BrahminBoss place
im pretty sure in the rest of the world it isn't cheap but as far as i can tell proviron can't be used as ai,

• +1
Just found they sell it at the same price in my country too, lifefuel if it isn't cope ngl

• +1