PSL is completely retarded

N

NitoRump

Bronze
Sure symmetry and ratios are important but the way people discuss it here shows that they either have no understanding what women in the real world like (they probably don't), or are completely brainwashed by this site.
I have said it before and will continue to say it: phenotype and harmony will ALWAYS trump these gay ass alien aesthetics.
Also jawline is overrated. Now Im not saying you can get away with being a recessed son of a bitch. Of course you can't. But average jaw with great eye area mogs the fuck out of average eye area and great jaw. I have seen dudes with the craziest jawline in public and they look like fucking aliens since their eyes are shit.
Alien aesthetics are only cool for instagram stories and tiktoks, once you step out in the real world they matter very little; presence and build along with phenotype (what type of character you portray) is what truly matters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, mewingmaxxer, ccwarrior and 7 others
What is harmony

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and sportsmogger
Explain chico harmony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, RTLBbc, arabcelxxx and 4 others
irl what matters is face + height

Tall htn is already irl chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Mrxshmallow, justropemaxbro and 1 other person
you mean complement
No.
-Hi, nose. You are looking spectacular today!
-Aww, stop it, left ear! You are the one looking great!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, sudanguy, ChadL1te and 4 others
yeah i rate way to harsh :feelskek:
i give MTN- to mfs in ratings that would mog me to gandy heaven if we met irl:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FBl, sportsmogger and Deleted member 27066
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and soover4me
people here can't even agree on what makes women attractive and will disagree over whether Brooke Shields or Jennifer Connely are stacies or merely htbs, let alone what women find attractive in men

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and ascension
  • +1
Reactions: Bozoogway, Deleted member 51465 and soover4me
in my countyr all that matters is looking good with short hair. these fringe/cringe haircuts are a meme here

• +1
Reactions: ASM5 and soover4me
tfw invisible as a tall HTN
htn in my ratings is someone like craig
Artworks s3rC5EuD84JMSkQd 1HaAUw t500x500
this+6'0+ = infinite smv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, sportsmogger and Tenshi
in my countyr all that matters is looking good with short hair. these fringe/cringe haircuts are a meme here
do you live in mumbai?
short hair is death if you live in aus

Water, no one takes psl seriously anymore

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger and soover4me
yeah maybe you're not quite there facially if your height is not halo-ing you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
everyone seems to have different percentiles for what they call HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, Bozoogway and ElTruecel
everyone seems to have different percentiles for what they call HTN
I mean, really depends on your country average I'd say. I'd consider myself a higher mtn most likely. At 5'7, that lowers my SMV considerably. But even I am not completely invisible. So either you don't look as good, or you haven't been out enough to get action.

I mean, really depends on your country average I'd say. I'd consider myself a higher mtn most likely. At 5'7, that lowers my SMV considerably. But even I am not completely invisible. So either you don't look as good, or you haven't been out enough to get action.
What country do you live in?
When you say you aren't completely invisible, what kind of attention do you get?

then there is the slightest possibility you maybe possibly might not be htn :cry:
How is this possible? You sure you are HTN?
100% not HTN, simply can't be 6'5 HTN and be invisible. Simply not possible. That's a chad-halo irl.
probably a high ltn-entry mtn if can't do well with that height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and soover4me
What country do you live in?
When you say you aren't completely invisible, what kind of attention do you get?
Germany.

I get girls checking me out somewhat frequently (doesn't mean much but yeah), compliments every now and then and I can get laid as long as I put in the work. One thing though you need to understand is that for men, this idea that if you're Chad girls will be jumping at you and approaching you is pure delusion.

The better you look, the easier it is to get results ONCE you make a move.

hes like 5'10 in shoes :cry:
I've seen old photos where he brutally heightmogs his classmates but the photos could easily be frauded.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
I've seen old photos where he brutally heightmogs his classmates but the photos could easily be frauded.
his friends are all 5'7 ethnics (same as me lol)
half of the group pics he's leaning up on a wall or standing on his toes lol
Captu1re looks about 5'10 in this pic

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
Germany.

I get girls checking me out somewhat frequently (doesn't mean much but yeah), compliments every now and then and I can get laid as long as I put in the work
:woke: fuck you, girls shouldn't be giving you this treatment at 5'7

I have 100 LTB-MTB slays but it doesn't mean shit since only 2 of my slays were HTB

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow
:woke: fuck you, girls shouldn't be giving you this treatment at 5'7

I have 100 LTB-MTB slays but it doesn't mean shit since only 2 of my slays were HTB
I have a face that, despite not having the most attractive features is somewhat harmonic and nice to look at. Also I look exotic. But like I said, things like that don't mean much. I've stated here that the biggest indicator of your SMV as a male is having above average girls willing to date you long term.

But if you're getting this many lays (especially through dating apps, which I don't use) that means you're not invisible.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I have a face that, despite not having the most attractive features is somewhat harmonic and nice to look at. Also I look exotic. But like I said, things like that don't mean much. I've stated here that the biggest indicator of your SMV as a male is having above average girls willing to date you long term.

But if you're getting this many lays (especially through dating apps, which I don't use) that means you're not invisible.
what ethnicity?

Fucking finally someone said it. Eyes are 10x more important and it isn't close

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
Drop your chadlite and chad ratings then
1463 907272672558238054279632452266141384173091n
salludon low chadlite
3232145 po1
amnesia= chadlite
del rio, jordan, ramirez, other male models = high chad

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Axii, Mrxshmallow and ElTruecel
Sure symmetry and ratios are important but the way people discuss it here shows that they either have no understanding what women in the real world like (they probably don't), or are completely brainwashed by this site.
I have said it before and will continue to say it: phenotype and harmony will ALWAYS trump these gay ass alien aesthetics.
Also jawline is overrated. Now Im not saying you can get away with being a recessed son of a bitch. Of course you can't. But average jaw with great eye area mogs the fuck out of average eye area and great jaw. I have seen dudes with the craziest jawline in public and they look like fucking aliens since their eyes are shit.
Alien aesthetics are only cool for instagram stories and tiktoks, once you step out in the real world they matter very little; presence and build along with phenotype (what type of character you portray) is what truly matters.
no fucking way psl≠smv, what a discovery

I have always said the same thing: phenotype and harmony reign supreme. This is coming from someone with 97 bc within 4 years, so backed with a lot of irl experience