PSL is not what it once was.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
First the soundtrack for this thread:

I was never part of the incelosphere, me ending up here is a result of my fascination for looks, it all started with hair and style, then moved over to PSL.

Then I remember finding FACEandLMS, I also remember subscribing to AstroSky back when he had 1000 subs, I went down the rabbit hole early.

Next up was the the Instagram looksmaxing sphere, which if you have missed it is a very large network of accounts and groupchats overlapping.

On there a bird whispered in my ear about .org, when I joined .org it was full of PSL, surgeries, and looksmaxing instead of racebaits and copes.

I have been in the looksmaxing community for a long time and seen a lot of it's evolution, both for good and bad.

PSL and looksmaxing in it's early days was this youthful pioneering wild west of young men realizing that looks matter, a lot.

There was an atmosphere of simplicity, exclusivity, and hopefulness surrounding looksmaxing. People tried new things and found out ways to improve.

People actually got surgeries and started looking better, people went from ugly to attractive and their lives changed for the better, they saw results.

Nowadays no one does anything anymore, all people do is ask ratings for mental masturbation and shitpost, nowadays very few people ascend.

We also have users legitimately gatekeeping their surgeons and how they ascend which defeats the purpose of this community.

There has lately been a steady increase of TikTok guys here who don't know shit and there hasn't been any real looksmaxing advice provided in a long time.

No one knows about PSL, surgeries, proper ratings or looksmaxing anymore, it's all coping with mediocre TikTok prettyboys and muh oofydoofy.

This forum will either just fade into ruins and get overran by circlejerkers from TikTok and muh redpill muh gymcelling muh jawzrsizer copers.

OR .... this forum will be shut down from a future scandal, let's be real, with @Schery6 and other stuff going on, the stack is piling up for an explosion.

I'm not going to miss what this forum has turned into when it gets shut down or I leave, but I will miss what looksmaxing and PSL once used to be.

If this forum gets shut down then the OG PSLers will scatter like vagabonds, back into their normal lives, the racist shitposters will hop back on 4chan and the new bluepill arrivals from TikTok will take over "looksmaxing".

The classic looksmaxers will have no place like .org to turn to, even if this forum remains it will just be a ruin full of TikTokers and copers, the time of PSL has passed for good.

When this forum is gone, either by complete destruction or fading from attrition, this is the last of it's kind. There will be no more PSL like there once was.

Only us from the past still have the knowledge and got to experience the unique, interesting, and flourishing environment that was PSL.

Violence for power is a thing of the ancient past. Girls are no longer forced to stay with their men because of money. We were the first to discover and master the reality of this new world, and we were hated for it.

Blackpill is truth but you must learn to live with it, it's a double edged sword.

My best advice for you is to construct an actual looksmaxing plan, download the best threads fitting your personal needs and store them outside of here, then stay in contact with the people you liked.

We're a dying breed, like Dutch Van Der Linde once said:

"They're chasing us hard, because we represent everything that they fear."

PSL is not what it once was, but we had a good run.

@LiteralCaucasian @StrangerDanger @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @ReadBooksEveryday @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @Beastimmung @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @drop @mbolo @Grind_in_2023 @TRUE_CEL @zv1212 @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ArcticStorm @Krakowski @ceo

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, tombradylover, mvp2v1 and 52 others
who cares

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Akhi, exo and 5 others
I don't care if this forum shut downs coz of coons like blackgymmax whose only dopamine in his shit life is bullying teenagers on an incel forum and be racist af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 51465, Marsiere214 and 18 others
People have been saying this since I joined. I have all the info I need anyway I'm not worried. This was a nice community but we all need to grow the fuck up eventually. I'll probably delete in a few months. btw mirin rdr2cel.
And terrible song

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Nick.Harte, Manletmachine and 8 others
Thoughts about my entrance to .org and my contributions?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
Joined Sep 20, 2022

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 51465, TUSSELEIF and 9 others
read every pixel of your thread twice. Good thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
People have been saying this since I joined. I have all the info I need anyway I'm not worried. This was a nice community but we all need to grow the fuck up eventually. I'll probably delete in a few months. btw mirin rdr2cel.
And terrible song
It's one of my favorite songs man.

Thoughts about my entrance to .org and my contributions?
Good, actually contributed to this forum, unlike 99%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I read every word ancipating I was mentioned somewhere as the great user I am. I was reading everything in eager anticipation where you suck my cock telling me how my looksmaxing knowledge is incredibly insane + I am extremely funny

But instead I see myself in the 'Tag' section alongside subhumans?

Have you no shame incel?

Don't tag me alongside these nasty subhumans again. You clearly don't know who you are addressing
Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Marsiere214, BigBoy and 10 others
I don't care if this forum shut downs coz of coons like blackgymmax whose only dopamine in his shit life is bullying teenagers on an incel forum and be racist af
He has to have some sort of mental disorder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I read every word ancipating I was mentioned somewhere as the great user I am. I was reading everything in eager anticipation where you suck my cock telling me how my looksmaxing knowledge is incredibly insane + I am extremely funny

Have you no shame incel?

Don't tag me alongside subhumans again. You clearly don't know who you are addressing
You are top 5 users ever so don't sweat it. If I ever leave you will be there to witness it trust me.

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

Have you no shame incel?

Don't tag me alongside subhumans again. You clearly don't know who you are addressing
@Zer0/∞ @ReadBooksEveryday @enchanted_elixir

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and HarrierDuBois
Also the looksmaxing knowledge isn't new. In fact lookism had much more wealth of knowledge than this shithole does even right now

You can incorporate most of it, and work toward the stuff you do know. But there's not much point of 'discussing'

The people who like to discuss surgeries are usually subhumans who heard about a particular surgery the first time and are intrigued by it. Kind of like how many times Jawless incels hear abotu jaw implants for the first time and accuse every actor with a good jaw of having them.
By time it gets old and they move on. I have gotten surgeries but I don't really care to brag about it. It's something you do, and you move on with it. I don't even remember how ugly I used to be back in the day JFL but those were some dark times for sure

You are right about everything tho. and the inevitable direction this shithole or any other looksmaxing would head in

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, BigBoy, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
Also the looksmaxing knowledge isn't new. In fact lookism had much more wealth of knowledge than this shithole does even right now

You can incorporate most of it, and work toward the stuff you do know. But there's not much point of 'discussing'

The people who like to discuss surgeries are usually subhumans who heard about a particular surgery the first time and are intriguied by it. By time it gets old and they move on. I have gotten surgeries but I don't really care to brag about it. It's something you do, and you move on with it. I don't even remember how ugly I used to be back in the day JFL but those were some dark times for sure
What surgeries have you gotten?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and 5'7 zoomer
Tf is there to write about huh? Everything is out there
Blackpilled Heuristics
Revamped Anti-Aging Thread (I know so much now about this topic)
genetic engineering and biotech thread
ratios and proportions thread,

those are just a few...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, 5'7 zoomer, 5.5psl and 4 others
On there a bird whispered in my ear about .org, when I joined .org it was full of PSL, surgeries, and looksmaxing instead of racebaits and copes.

:feelskek: u joined in september

That's the purview of every looksmaxxer, doing shit for free in order to help.
Yeah, but I'd rather actually looksmax, learn or make money than writing threads 99/100 since it's a better use of time.

• +1

I was never part of the incelosphere, me ending up here is a result of my fascination for looks, it all started with hair and style, then moved over to PSL.

Then I remember finding FACEandLMS, I also remember subscribing to AstroSky back when he had 1000 subs, I went down the rabbit hole early.

Next up was the the Instagram looksmaxing sphere, which if you have missed it is a very large network of accounts and groupchats overlapping.

I have been in the looksmaxing community for a long time and seen a lot of it's evolution, both for good and bad.

PSL and looksmaxing in it's early days was this youthful pioneering wild west of young men realizing that looks matter, a lot.

There was an atmosphere of simplicity, exclusivity, and hopefulness surrounding looksmaxing. People tried new things and found out ways to improve.

People actually got surgeries and started looking better, people went from ugly to attractive and their lives changed for the better, they saw results.

Nowadays no one does anything anymore, all people do is ask ratings for mental masturbation and shitpost, nowadays very few people ascend.

We also have users legitimately gatekeeping their surgeons and how they ascend which defeats the purpose of this community.

There has lately been a steady increase of TikTok guys here who don't know shit and there hasn't been any real looksmaxing advice provided in a long time.

No one knows about PSL, surgeries, proper ratings or looksmaxing anymore, it's all coping with mediocre TikTok prettyboys and muh oofydoofy.

This forum will either just fade into ruins and get overran by circlejerkers from TikTok and muh redpill muh gymcelling muh jawzrsizer copers.

OR .... this forum will be shut down from a future scandal, let's be real, with @Schery6 and other stuff going on, the stack is piling up for an explosion.

I'm not going to miss what this forum has turned into when it gets shut down or I leave, but I will miss what looksmaxing and PSL once used to be.

If this forum gets shut down then the OG PSLers will scatter like vagabonds, back into their normal lives, the racist shitposters will hop back on 4chan and the new bluepill arrivals from TikTok will take over "looksmaxing".

The classic looksmaxers will have no place like .org to turn to, even if this forum remains it will just be a ruin full of TikTokers and copers, the time of PSL has passed for good.

When this forum is gone, either by complete destruction or fading from attrition, this is the last of it's kind. There will be no more PSL like there once was.

Only us from the past still have the knowledge and got to experience the unique, interesting, and flourishing environment that was PSL.

Violence for power is a thing of the ancient past. Girls are no longer forced to stay with their men because of money. We were the first to discover and master the reality of this new world, and we were hated for it.

Blackpill is truth but you must learn to live with it, it's a double edged sword.

My best advice for you is to construct an actual looksmaxing plan, download the best threads fitting your personal needs and store them outside of here, then stay in contact with the people you liked.

@LiteralCaucasian @StrangerDanger @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @ReadBooksEveryday @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @Beastimmung @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @drop @mbolo @Grind_in_2023 @TRUE_CEL @zv1212 @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ArcticStorm @Krakowski @ceo

Do you have all the old threads dowloaded still?

aint that serious

Do you have all the old threads dowloaded still?
I have the threads I need for MY looksmaxing, I just told you to save the ones you need for your.

• Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 23218
Roids + filler could improve alot people people here a lot but Muh nt copers be on it

Blackpilled Heuristics
Revamped Anti-Aging Thread (I know so much now about this topic)
genetic engineering and biotech thread
ratios and proportions thread,

those are just a few...
1. Only low IQ people believe that
2. The people into that shit all look old as fuck. Even 'Bryan Johnson' . Tons of snakeoil to sucker incels like you
Niggas will invest $1000 into a red light mask , and a $350 derma roller but sleep at 2AM everyday and wonder why they age like shit

Ratios and proportions- golden ratio - again not that hard- and known since 1000s of years

Theres not much to discuss regardign looks. You should know better as a senior contributor. Pathetic ..

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe, Nick.Harte, Marsiere214 and 6 others
bro we should revice lefort 3 recovery team , it was a discord server created by a notoriuos user here, hes now but a shadow of what he used to be , that server was borderline scary it was kne fuck of an introduction to psl i miss it so bad it was like og looskism preserved, ai impact was there and datboijj and a few others and people mot on the forum, yeah people outside this forum are getting surgeries and they were psting about it on that server

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 29167
I honestly amn't that blackpilled anymore. Casual sex is just pleasurable and validates your ego; leaves the soul empty. I'm not religious or anything but there is so much more to life than carnal pleasure.

Think of Amnesia, he is 35 yet thinks with his dick like a 14 year old and is still obsessed with buzzwords like HTB and Chad. He is racist, hateful and has no LTR; his only purpose is having sex with girls 10 years younger than them, and he has to fraud his height and lie to them to do so. It's a miserable existence. I suspect Crisick's life is similar. I still care about my appearance but your life goal being slaying is pathetic and immature.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Manletmachine, TUSSELEIF and 13 others
1. Only low IQ people believe that
2. The people into that shit all look old as fuck. Even 'Bryan Johnson' . Tons of snakeoil to sucker incels like you
Niggas will invest $1000 into a red light mask , and a $350 derma roller but sleep at 2AM everyday and wonder why they age like shit

Ratios and proportions- golden ratio - again not that hard- and known since 1000s of years

Theres not much to discuss regardign looks. You should know better as a senior contributor. Pathetic ..
1. Nothing I stated is cope
2. Anti-aging is mostly as of now slowing down aging. Bryan can outdo you in any athletic endeavor even though he's more than double your age. You also don't understand epigenetics and I don't think you can reverse bone loss due to aging with our current understanding and scientific knowledge (he's reversed everything but that to more youthful states)
3. Not everything falls into the golden ratio

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 29167 and garoupilled_
Real I'm gonna keep gatekeeping the divine ocular elixir 👺👺

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
good high effort post! read every word.

very interesting to see because I only found psl mid 2022 and just thought it was shitposting. as I went and found some older post it seemed like many of the older users were super dedicated to looksmaxxing and its purpose. sad to see it in this state rn.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 29167 and 5 others
Zyzz song we're all gonna make it brah btw good thread OP

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and HarrierDuBois
good high effort post! read every word.

very interesting to see because I only found psl mid 2022 and just thought it was shitposting. as I went and found some older post it seemed like many of the older users were super dedicated to looksmaxxing and its purpose. sad to see it in this state rn.
Yep, truly shocking how much garbage is posted on a looksmaxing forum. The ratings section is just a roast section too.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 29167, blackckatt and 1 other person
idk i just came here to make jokes about indians

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
@slop slinger @EasyMan875

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and HarrierDuBois
your thread helped me a lot bro, please never stop :(
I've put out most of the things I need to put out. s
Many of my yet to be made threads are cream on top.

• Love it
Reactions: blackckatt

Tbh i did everything i could to learn and bring my knowledge (noob but better than nothing) of psl to all. I regret a little the time 2020 2021 when everyone was focused on pure ascension and where there was much more help

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and HitAndRun
Very good post
I`m a 2020 user and literally over half the userbase that was once here is gone
I suppose this is just another form of coping tbh
I Just came back to see how much I`ve improved lookswise and to see old folks here
I`ll leave soon as my Uni responsabilities grow

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, HarrierDuBois, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
I miss 2015 lookism.
I want a looks website with mentally healthy people and who are not racists and edgelords.
Nowadays I just treat these sites as videogame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Marsiere214, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 7 others
great thread and I agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and HarrierDuBois
Very good post
I`m a 2020 user and literally over half the userbase that was once here is gone
I suppose this is just another form of coping tbh
I Just came back to see how much I`ve improved lookswise and to see old folks here
I`ll leave soon as my Uni responsabilities grow
You joined this month

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
I was going to ask who your favourite user is but I realised it was me so I'm not going to bother asking.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
You joined this month
I had like 3 old accounts u probably remember u latin mutt you rated me via e-mail before you monetized your ratings and before u were mod
Remember when Esteban was a normal user?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 29167
I can’t wait to delete my account

• +1

That’s a pretty good thread. I already said that actually looksmaxing is discussed a little here by now, and that people that follow some yt channels looksmax more than us, this should be water to everyone. Also consider many normies from tik tok that came from the platform so now psl has different types of users while once the community was much more homogeneous. After this site will close i'm sure master will open a new one but it will take time and in the meantime psler will probably back to 4chan or will use discord.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 25938, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
That’s a pretty good thread. I already said that actually looksmaxing is discussed a little here by now, and that people that follow some yt channels looksmax more than us, this should be water to everyone. Also consider many normies from tik tok that came from the platform so now psl has different types of users while once the community was much more homogeneous. After this site will close i'm sure master will open a new one but it will take time and in the meantime psler will probably back to 4chan or will use discord.
Can't wait to leave ngl, just need to ascend first.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and It'snotover
As someone who had been introduced to PSL back in its heyday, and also as someone who's (arguably) ascended from that time, I can say that OP's message is true.

However, it's up to debate whether such an outcome is the inevitable byproduct of this forum's evolution. The blackpill had its period of immense discovery, but at the end of the day it isn't a super complex domain in its essence (everything that is discovered is really only done so in the name of one objective: better looks), so eventually it'll arrive at a point where the bp comes "full circle," so to speak. And what happens after that? Boredom. And boredom kills.

Now, like OP said, instead of genuine knowledge exchange and/or legit ascensions, .org is now characterized by rancuous ideological mental masturbation. But not only that, .org is facing the threat of the results of the proselytization of meaningless drivel that goes on about the forum. Combined with newbies' lack of prior PSL knowledge, this only makes them more vulnerable to lacking proactivity at best, or adopting that same delusional, over complicating, crabs-in-a-bucket beliefs and outlooks at worse.

Why would I need to be clouded by endless bickering over muh puberty is cope muh softmaxxing is cope muh muh muh when in reality the only thing that really matters is that the end result is good? The real answer is in actuality much more complex and nuanced, but this forum seems to be plagued by a lust for BBC or BWC --- no shades of grey in between. This presents a fundamental fallacy that imposes a conundrum for everyone trapped in between.

I ain't gonna miss this forum much either. I made an account after lurking for a year because I wanted to become part of the community PSL was back then. But now, I only fear that doing so has left a giant shit stain on my pants, so to speak. The contents of the OP should be überwasser, but idk if it can be at this point. With the trajectory of utter retardation current PSL is headed to, I think it's better if abolishment means that we can all touch grass and realize that human nature should not be something that is overly complicated by artifice.

Strike a balance at least, man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Marsiere214, It'snotover and 2 others