PSL is not what it once was.

Strike a balance at least, man
Very well written text and I agree to the fullest. Reason I stick around now is for the slim chance it may return to it's former glory, which it most likely never will. Mainly because these TikTok immigrants with burnt to a crisp dopamine receptor don't have the attention span to actually take their time to learn and read through old threads to get an understanding of this new world they have arrived in.

They bring their very shallow blue/redpilled "looksmaxxing" advice that consists of copes, copes, and more copes. Most of these guys don't even want surgeries because it's muh gay and muh dangerous. Which is fine if you think that but then this community is not a place you should visit either, it's like going to a steakhouse as a vegan, just why even bother?

They most likely just see this rep system and try to get as many "likes" as possible like on TikTok. Good advice doesn't get reps, humor on someone elses expense usually does. Considering how insecure and jealous most people here are it's not surprising dunking on someone for something outside of their control gets more positive confirmation than genuinely helping someone for the better like this place was intended for.

They have destroyed this hidden paradise for good and there is nothing we can do about it. We could for the billionth time migrate and start anew but I have a feeling we don't have the energy to keep going, so most will just move on back into their normal lives and once every few months have a moment they think back on this special place. We have a saying in swedish that goes "sjunga på sista versen", it translates into "to be singing the final verse" and it means something is coming to an end for good, there is no next verse, this is it.

Us, gentlemen of looksmax.org, are singing the final verse.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 25938
First the soundtrack for this thread:

I was never part of the incelosphere, me ending up here is a result of my fascination for looks, it all started with hair and style, then moved over to PSL.

Then I remember finding FACEandLMS, I also remember subscribing to AstroSky back when he had 1000 subs, I went down the rabbit hole early.

Next up was the the Instagram looksmaxing sphere, which if you have missed it is a very large network of accounts and groupchats overlapping.

On there a bird whispered in my ear about .org, when I joined .org it was full of PSL, surgeries, and looksmaxing instead of racebaits and copes.

I have been in the looksmaxing community for a long time and seen a lot of it's evolution, both for good and bad.

PSL and looksmaxing in it's early days was this youthful pioneering wild west of young men realizing that looks matter, a lot.

There was an atmosphere of simplicity, exclusivity, and hopefulness surrounding looksmaxing. People tried new things and found out ways to improve.

People actually got surgeries and started looking better, people went from ugly to attractive and their lives changed for the better, they saw results.

Nowadays no one does anything anymore, all people do is ask ratings for mental masturbation and shitpost, nowadays very few people ascend.

We also have users legitimately gatekeeping their surgeons and how they ascend which defeats the purpose of this community.

There has lately been a steady increase of TikTok guys here who don't know shit and there hasn't been any real looksmaxing advice provided in a long time.

No one knows about PSL, surgeries, proper ratings or looksmaxing anymore, it's all coping with mediocre TikTok prettyboys and muh oofydoofy.

This forum will either just fade into ruins and get overran by circlejerkers from TikTok and muh redpill muh gymcelling muh jawzrsizer copers.

OR .... this forum will be shut down from a future scandal, let's be real, with @Schery6 and other stuff going on, the stack is piling up for an explosion.

I'm not going to miss what this forum has turned into when it gets shut down or I leave, but I will miss what looksmaxing and PSL once used to be.

If this forum gets shut down then the OG PSLers will scatter like vagabonds, back into their normal lives, the racist shitposters will hop back on 4chan and the new bluepill arrivals from TikTok will take over "looksmaxing".

The classic looksmaxers will have no place like .org to turn to, even if this forum remains it will just be a ruin full of TikTokers and copers, the time of PSL has passed for good.

When this forum is gone, either by complete destruction or fading from attrition, this is the last of it's kind. There will be no more PSL like there once was.

Only us from the past still have the knowledge and got to experience the unique, interesting, and flourishing environment that was PSL.

Violence for power is a thing of the ancient past. Girls are no longer forced to stay with their men because of money. We were the first to discover and master the reality of this new world, and we were hated for it.

Blackpill is truth but you must learn to live with it, it's a double edged sword.

My best advice for you is to construct an actual looksmaxing plan, download the best threads fitting your personal needs and store them outside of here, then stay in contact with the people you liked.

We're a dying breed, like Dutch Van Der Linde once said:

"They're chasing us hard, because we represent everything that they fear."

PSL is not what it once was, but we had a good run.

@LiteralCaucasian @StrangerDanger @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @ReadBooksEveryday @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @Beastimmung @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @drop @mbolo @Grind_in_2023 @TRUE_CEL @zv1212 @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ArcticStorm @Krakowski @ceo

As someone that was part of lookism net I can assure you that

A) Even on lookism net and slut hate the vast majority of people never got surgeries because of financial reasons. Dropping 25-40k on some surgery was just out of reach for some and many wanted multiple big surgeries.

Their was a reason everyone celebrated it when someone had a major surgery transformation cause they were the few that took action

B) Race baits and trolls started occurring as soon as late 2017 and especially by early 2018. It was the Wild West of tooling because trollers took advantage of users racial insecurities and insecurities regarding the blackpill. It was a trollers dream, but the catch Is when they trolled they would find their insecurities took and get sucked in the blackpill anyways.

I would say that this forum has been in its dying stages now in terms of its original user base. To many normies are coming in with their normie traits , acting like age cucks when people talk about liking jb, or being all high inbition whenever ER jokes are made thinking the cuck B I is watching everything, or even saying something like they like a JB they refuse to say , showing insane high inhibition .

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Marsiere214
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Marsiere214
It's one of my favorite songs man.
me too
one and miami 2 ibiza are the real PSL soundtracks
+ PSL forums and community will never be the same it is now ruined and there is 0 benefits from being here anymore
this forum is dogshit nowadays and the tiktok invasion was the final nail in the coffin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Grish soundtrack

didn't read 2022 joiner

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I have been on PSL since 2015. and I can confirm, it is at lowest of all that time.
Basically forum is too big, too filled with teenagers and zoomercels who contribute nothing or little to the PSL library of knowlege.
PSL used to be A LIBRARY of knowlege, about looks, about biology, about life, about sociology and psychology, we were pioners of looks theory, we were what Greek philosophers were to the ancient world, and now all we have is million of ofy dofy threads and threads with tinder profiles, very sad what happened to PSL.

• +1
I have been on PSL since 2015. and I can confirm, it is at lowest of all that time.
Basically forum is too big, too filled with teenagers and zoomercels who contribute nothing or little to the PSL library of knowlege.
PSL used to be A LIBRARY of knowlege, about looks, about biology, about life, about sociology and psychology, we were pioners of looks theory, we were what Greek philosophers were to the ancient world, and now all we have is million of ofy dofy threads and threads with tinder profiles, very sad what happened to PSL.
Got any place I can recover a similar BOTB of the old forums?

I miss 2015 lookism.
I want a looks website with mentally healthy people and who are not racists and edgelords.
Nowadays I just treat these sites as videogame

2015 lookism?

Are we talking about the same site JFL? That shithole was x10 worse.

I've been lurking PSL since 2014ish. People have always said things like this since day 1, it's always on the brink of collapse

People have been saying the US is about to collapse since the 1800s

I Should have joined earlier

Blame @Master, everyone told him this would happen and he still chose the ad-revenue. That's also why nobody wants to share knowledge anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and HarrierDuBois
I've been lurking PSL since 2014ish. People have always said things like this since day 1, it's always on the brink of collapse

People have been saying the US is about to collapse since the 1800s
Not about collapse but rather quality has gone down. The pioneering spirit of looksmaxing and the exclusivity of it a few years ago is way different from the post-ironic low effort community we have today.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Joined Sep 19, 2022

I was never part of the incelosphere, me ending up here is a result of my fascination for looks, it all started with hair and style, then moved over to PSL.

Then I remember finding FACEandLMS, I also remember subscribing to AstroSky back when he had 1000 subs, I went down the rabbit hole early.

Next up was the the Instagram looksmaxing sphere, which if you have missed it is a very large network of accounts and groupchats overlapping.

On there a bird whispered in my ear about .org, when I joined .org it was full of PSL, surgeries, and looksmaxing instead of racebaits and copes.

I have been in the looksmaxing community for a long time and seen a lot of it's evolution, both for good and bad.

PSL and looksmaxing in it's early days was this youthful pioneering wild west of young men realizing that looks matter, a lot.

There was an atmosphere of simplicity, exclusivity, and hopefulness surrounding looksmaxing. People tried new things and found out ways to improve.

People actually got surgeries and started looking better, people went from ugly to attractive and their lives changed for the better, they saw results.

Nowadays no one does anything anymore, all people do is ask ratings for mental masturbation and shitpost, nowadays very few people ascend.

We also have users legitimately gatekeeping their surgeons and how they ascend which defeats the purpose of this community.

There has lately been a steady increase of TikTok guys here who don't know shit and there hasn't been any real looksmaxing advice provided in a long time.

No one knows about PSL, surgeries, proper ratings or looksmaxing anymore, it's all coping with mediocre TikTok prettyboys and muh oofydoofy.

This forum will either just fade into ruins and get overran by circlejerkers from TikTok and muh redpill muh gymcelling muh jawzrsizer copers.

OR .... this forum will be shut down from a future scandal, let's be real, with @Schery6 and other stuff going on, the stack is piling up for an explosion.

I'm not going to miss what this forum has turned into when it gets shut down or I leave, but I will miss what looksmaxing and PSL once used to be.

If this forum gets shut down then the OG PSLers will scatter like vagabonds, back into their normal lives, the racist shitposters will hop back on 4chan and the new bluepill arrivals from TikTok will take over "looksmaxing".

The classic looksmaxers will have no place like .org to turn to, even if this forum remains it will just be a ruin full of TikTokers and copers, the time of PSL has passed for good.

When this forum is gone, either by complete destruction or fading from attrition, this is the last of it's kind. There will be no more PSL like there once was.

Only us from the past still have the knowledge and got to experience the unique, interesting, and flourishing environment that was PSL.

Violence for power is a thing of the ancient past. Girls are no longer forced to stay with their men because of money. We were the first to discover and master the reality of this new world, and we were hated for it.

Blackpill is truth but you must learn to live with it, it's a double edged sword.

My best advice for you is to construct an actual looksmaxing plan, download the best threads fitting your personal needs and store them outside of here, then stay in contact with the people you liked.

@LiteralCaucasian @StrangerDanger @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @ReadBooksEveryday @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @Beastimmung @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @drop @mbolo @Grind_in_2023 @TRUE_CEL @zv1212 @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ArcticStorm @Krakowski @ceo

TL;DR

Joined 329days ago

The magic is gone.
read it now, to be honest, i’m new too.
And the first thing that came in my mind after i saw all old psl content was “damn, i would have loved to know about all of this a couple years ago”.

Unfortunately like you said, and i’m seeing it since i’ve been lurking from before I created an account, a lot of people are not here to looksmaxx anymore but here to mentally masturbate about psl and coke with other incels about their shitty lives.

Personally i had 1 surgery (gyno), and i ascended through the covid lockdown. But i’m still here and i’m looksmaxxing to ascend to a new level and i hope i can find others like me and i really hope this forum doesn’t get shut down because there’s too much information to be lost.

read it now, to be honest, i’m new too.
And the first thing that came in my mind after i saw all old psl content was “damn, i would have loved to know about all of this a couple years ago”.

Unfortunately like you said, and i’m seeing it since i’ve been lurking from before I created an account, a lot of people are not here to looksmaxx anymore but here to mentally masturbate about psl and coke with other incels about their shitty lives.

Personally i had 1 surgery (gyno), and i ascended through the covid lockdown. But i’m still here and i’m looksmaxxing to ascend to a new level and i hope i can find others like me and i really hope this forum doesn’t get shut down because there’s too much information to be lost.
Same haven’t ascended yet though

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

read every word. very true.

• +1
" I was never part of the incelosphere"
Posts23,362 Reputation35,637

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and tombradylover
Last edited:
Honestly u don't know what he looks like, he could be a chad or chadlite
true i didnt say he was incel, i just found it funny he said he isnt part of the "incelosphere" while he yapped here 20k times

plenty of slayers and chads in the "incelosphere" you dont need to be incel to be within that

• +1
Reactions: ALLIWANTISTJD