PSL lingo is TOO mainstream.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Koinophobia
This guy met Chico at some random event, took a picture, and made a meme out of getting mogged.

I know blackpill lingo is mainstream but holy shit this is TOO mainstream soon Chico will roast .org or something crazy, don't even want to know where this will end.

Just a matter of time until he starts showing the world the most obscure threads made of him back in the olden days of PSL Jesus Christ.

Imagine finding an entire forum that worships you just insane.

What if he starts posting mog battles on his socials between him and other chads JFL.

@LooksOrDeath @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan @Reformed @TsarTsar444 @blackckatt @SurgeryEnjoyer @temporomandibular32 @StrangerDanger @mbolo @Grel Hellscream @BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ArcticStorm, LooksOrDeath, pneumocystosis and 19 others
No tag no care Harriedubois
E5B61F04 F8DE 4786 A02D B0603680BB0C

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, try2beme, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
iu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Ark, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
wtf lachowski looks like mine junkee friend here

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Imagine if hamza finds this forum where everyone hates him for being a successful curry

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, datboijj, Ark and 4 others
Also

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, 5'7 zoomer, deadmanwalking and 2 others
he mogs chico in that pic

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, datboijj and Joe Rogancel
If I were chico I would ask money for selfies, imagine how many ethnic zoomers would pay him to just to get a pic to post on nstagram with the caption "noooooo I got mogged it's so over #blackpill"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Ark, SteveLorde and 3 others
Normie

• +1
Reactions: SA7, OGJBSLAYER, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
This guy met Chico at some random event, took a picture, and made a meme out of getting mogged.

I know blackpill lingo is mainstream but holy shit this is TOO mainstream soon Chico will roast .org or something crazy, don't even want to know where this will end.

Just a matter of time until he starts showing the world the most obscure threads made of him back in the olden days of PSL Jesus Christ.

What if he starts posting mog battles on his socials between him and other chads JFL.

View attachment 2450312

@LooksOrDeath @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan @Reformed @TsarTsar444 @blackckatt @SurgeryEnjoyer @temporomandibular32 @StrangerDanger @mbolo @Grel Hellscream @BrahminBoss
Bro Barrett scrolled lookism and nothing went viral. Even if he would end up on this forum I don’t think he would make it public. Also Mogger is a term not originating from PSL but from the fitness industry.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, cautier hasslich, Ark and 2 others
Imagine if hamza finds this forum where everyone hates him for being a successful curry
he found this forum years before you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, 5'7 zoomer, Iasacrko and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing and HarrierDuBois
Bro Barrett scrolled lookism and nothing went viral. Even if he would end up on this forum I don’t think he would make it public. Also Mogger is a term not originating from PSL but from the fitness industry.
Barrett is an irrelevant rat though Chico, Gandy, O'Pry are the only ones able to stir this pot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 4397 and emeraldglass
Amog came from the fitness community originally, things adapt and change.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I heard they disabled mass tagging

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
It was too mainstream the second it started being used on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, datboijj and humanoidsub7
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and emeraldglass
I have noticed how mainstream it's become though even under random insta post and tiktoks I see the terms. crazy how mainstream it has become in the past year.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, incel194012940 and HarrierDuBois
Maybe he browsed psl forums before? Doubt that the average tik tok cel would know about psl gods such as him, they don’t know much besides "ropemaxx" or "nct, hunter eyes". So I do think this guy knew psl before tik tok.
Also wtf got tagged in 2 threads and no notifications, is it happening to others too?

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Joe Rogancel
bro the top comments in every psl models instagram all use psl lingo i’m pretty sure most of them know but if they mentioned it that would destroy their PR image

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, humanoidsub7 and HarrierDuBois
I keep maladaptively daydreaming of scenarios in order to use my psl knowledge in future until it becomes normified to mainstream, id say psl will have a similar rise to tren jokes that originated from /fit/ that morecopemorerope popularized over the years. instead of i need tren itll be i need bimaxx or mse etc

• +1
Someone needs to go er from here to save this forum or end it once and for all

He unironically facemogged chico here jfl

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, DelonLover1999, datboijj and 1 other person
I have noticed how mainstream it's become though even under random insta post and tiktoks I see the terms. crazy how mainstream it has become in the past year.
Thank curlyheadjames for that

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Ark and HarrierDuBois

View attachment 2450312

Imagine getting height mogged by chico:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
He is already lurking here with an account.

My best assumptions are @5.5psl , @RAMU KAKA @Preston or even it might be @TRUE_CEL himself :feelswhere:

• JFL
Reactions: Ark, Iasacrko and 5.5psl

My best assumptions are @5.5psl , @RAMU KAKA @Preston or even it might be @TRUE_CEL himself :feelswhere:
Jeffery accuses people of being hamza

But

Adonisssssss

Yes Its completely mainstream now water. I hear random people on the street pointing at each other and saying negative canthal tilt its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, datboijj and HeightPilledum

If he is he’d definitely be a greycel I doubt hamza would be a forum mod like @Preston or @TRUE_CEL since he already has a job irl

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
  • JFL
Reactions: cautier hasslich

I am not Hamza.

he wasn't even mogged as badly as his spasming tantrum

• +1
This guy unironically mogged Chico except for height