Spotted a HQNP Polish Stacy on the train (PICS)

deadmanwalking

deadmanwalking

Solstice
IMG 7430
IMG 7424
IMG 7427
IMG 7433

IMG 7431

Photogenic and elegant with fogger bones. I’ll never see her again.

What was she dreaming about?

@LooksOrDeath @ike57 you are @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane@defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @BoredPrince @ @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan @Reformed @bluepilled @TsarTsar444 @blackckatt @SurgeryEnjoyer @temporomandibular32 @sebsyx @StrangerDanger @BrahminBoss @SecularIslamist Stole Harrier’s tags can’t be bothered

Attachments

• IMG_7427.jpeg
    IMG_7427.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Prince88, rand anon, Deleted member 25938 and 27 others
HQNP polish woman? Doesn't exist.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 32285, ascension and 9 others
She is pretty cute innit but looks far too old for most users here

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Chadeep, Ken and 3 others
shes on her way to get railed by tyrone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 25938, Myth and 8 others
cute as hell

should’ve talked to her, low inhib training is life

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, Myth, bloomercel and 4 others
View attachment 2397203View attachment 2397204
View attachment 2397208View attachment 2397209
View attachment 2397212

Photogenic and elegant with fogger bones. I’ll never see her again.

What was she dreaming about?

@LooksOrDeath @ike57 you are @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane@defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @BoredPrince @ @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan @Reformed @bluepilled @TsarTsar444 @blackckatt @SurgeryEnjoyer @temporomandibular32 @sebsyx @StrangerDanger @BrahminBoss @SecularIslamist Stole Harrier’s tags can’t be bothered
She’s dreaming about being posted on an incel forum. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banasura, Myth, ascension and 12 others
cute as hell

should’ve talked to her, low inhib training is life
I’m way younger. Otherwise I would my inhibition is astronomically low as of recent.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and BrahminBoss
And to think she has no idea the creep sitting in front of her took pictures of her to share with clinically sex deprived incels

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Shekel, Myth, ascension and 15 others
nigga this world is full of creeps. imagine just having a ride home after long day and then some incel from .org takes pics of you and uploads them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Prince88, Deleted member 4946 and 17 others
And to think she has no idea the creep sitting in front of her took pictures of her to share with clinically sex deprived incels
Muh creep, I lifemog you with. You would shit your pants to even dare this.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, bloomercel, ascension and 1 other person
I was on a train from Marseille to Montpellier last week and a hippie girl started talking to me.

Twas so annoying because she would be a fogger if she didn't dye her hair and showered (she smelled absolutely terrible).

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stamaster21 and deadmanwalking
I was on a train from Marseille to Montpellier last week and a hippie girl started talking to me.

Twas so annoying because she would be a fogger if she didn't dye her hair and showered (she smelled absolutely terrible).
Over

She is dreaming about burning coal perhaps

Muh creep, I lifemog you with. You would shit your pants to even dare this.
I would have just approached her (if I found her gl)
You took pictures of some beckie for an obscure forum rather than actually get up and talk to her
You are creep who had to take sneaky pictures because you're afraid of direct conversation with her
Touch grass

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You took pictures of some beckie for an obscure forum rather than actually get up and talk to her
You are creep who had to take sneaky pictures because you're afraid of direct conversation with her
Touch grass
I’m way younger. Otherwise I would my inhibition is astronomically low as of recent.
“Touch grass”???? I’m outside, alive and well on the daily. All of your presumptions amount to 0.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ascension and LampPostPrime

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Lmao ive literally followed a quite possibly underage girl around a store for 10 minutes taking videos and pictures of her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum, bloomercel, Napoleon de Geso and 2 others
Also shes angel mommy

“Touch grass”???? I’m outside, alive and well on the daily. All of your presumptions amount to 0.
Did you approach her? No.
Zero presumptions, just stating facts
Lmao ive literally followed a quite possibly underage girl around a store for 10 minutes taking videos and pictures of her
Least insane LampPostPrime post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and 3 others
ERROR STACY NOT FOUND JUST ANOTHER MTB JFL @mrriceguy @HarrierDuBois

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 24444, Blackgymmax and 2 others
Did you approach her? No.
Zero presumptions, just stating facts
If you mind reading, I said I am way younger. Otherwise I would have talked to her why not. When you got nothing to lose your inhibition is 0. An all time low.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
shes ugly, good pics!

nigga this world is full of creeps. imagine just having a ride home after long day and then some incel from .org takes pics of you and uploads them
jfl if you dont have the mission impossible contact lenses that can take a pic with just a double blink, shit’s been in the market for ages

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, Arditi, Chadeep and 5 others
fair play in my eyes

jfl at ppl saying ‘muh creep’, she prob doesn’t even know it happened (in op’s case)

just dont get caught lol, its not like you’re stealing property or actually being violent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Pikabro, deadmanwalking and 2 others

Last edited:
fuck, this train mogs so hard too. seating looks comfortable af and it seems very clean overall

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
fuck, this train mogs so hard too. seating looks comfortable af and it seems very clean overall
The Netherlands is a clean country if you disregard the occasional deathnik here and there.

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, LampPostPrime, It'snotover and 3 others
The Netherlands is a clean country if you disregard the occasional deathnik here and there.
mogs, i’d like to go there. maybe for a PhD. I’d get heightmogged left and right tho :/

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ccwarrior and deadmanwalking

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 0hMan, SecularIslamist, LampPostPrime and 3 others
mogs, i’d like to go there. maybe for a PhD. I’d get heightmogged left and right tho :/
Don’t it’s social ostracism if you do go. Only if you are 6’1+ HTN you can live an awesome life here.

Don’t it’s social ostracism if you do go. Only if you are 6’1+ HTN you can live an awesome life here.
appreciate the input but i aint gonna base my decision off of that fact alone. If I get into a good uni there ion care if it’s gonna be dry af dating wise, you bet your ass i’m going lol. it’s only like 4 years anyway

+ can always fraud 5’10 with lifts, taken from the playbook of the goat himself amnesia

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and deadmanwalking
appreciate the input but i aint gonna base my decision off of that fact alone. If I get into a good uni there ion care if it’s gonna be dry af dating wise, you bet your ass i’m going lol. it’s only like 4 years anyway

+ can always fraud 5’10 with lifts, taken from the playbook of the goat himself amnesia
5’10 is girls height here…. But yeah if its for financial purposes go ahead why not. Maybe you do get lucky.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
5’10 is girls height here…. But yeah if its for financial purposes go ahead why not. Maybe you do get lucky.
i will track down a 5’6 stacylite all the way to the depths of the rivers of amsterdam

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, It'snotover and deadmanwalking
Already prematurely aging. recessed maxilla, retruted infras and to top it all of, excess nasolabial folds

Jfl at incels simping over this. Over

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Myth, bloomercel, 0hMan and 4 others
Already prematurely aging. recessed maxilla, retruted infras and to top it all of, excess nasolabial folds

Whole lot of nothing came from your keyboard. Go lust over a surgerymaxxed tranny then you freak.

Touch grass
Come on guys, don't be debbie downers. At least he's bringing some kind of entertainment here. I'd prefer these type of threads over any of the threads we normally see where some narcy (@Iasacrko) is trying to brag about his beckies or someone's trying to start a race war. JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi, aesthetic beauty, khvirgin and 1 other person
Come on guys, don't be debbie downers. At least he's bringing some kind of entertainment here. I'd prefer these type of threads over any of the threads we normally see where some narcy (@Iasacrko) is trying to brag about his beckies or someone's trying to start a race war. JFL.
Also mogs @mrriceguy creepshots back to Astana

Average @mrriceguy creepshot

Shutterstock blurrypicture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan, It'snotover, aesthetic beauty and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, ReadBooksEveryday, bloomercel and 4 others

We know you slid in her DMs first bozo. 💀

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Average @mrriceguy thread:

*couple minding their business*

*bitter kazakh incel takes pictures to make fun of them*
*sees a guy with a fullfilling life holding hands with a cute gf*

INCEL OOFY DOOFY SUBHUMAN SPOTTED: IT'S SO OVER FOR HIM, WHY DOESNT HE KILL HIMSELF?

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, It'snotover, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
She is pretty cute innit but looks far too old for most users here
she looks like she is about 30 years old, but still is a attractive women most, users would probably like to fuck her for casual sex. But most users here are looksmaxing to get women in their late teens and 20s not older. You see younger women give the feeling of hope and they will stay attractive longer.

Also mogs @mrriceguy creepshots back to Astana

Average @mrriceguy creepshot

View attachment 2397458
Yeah but the thing is I usually walk past those people so I have like 3-5 seconds while this guy was on the train and had a fuck ton of time

Foid is a becky btw