Pump and Dump Poor Stacies in Russia and Ukraine

R

randomuser2407

Noble Natty
Has anyone ever tried going to Russia or Ukraine to get laid with the beautiful local women easily?

I have seen that they are so poor and desperate that they are much easier than the women from first world countries, because like the women of Southeast Asia, they are desperately trying to get a better life. When you travel to Ukraine, just like in Thailand, you suddenly become viewed as a rich high status man, because although there are millionaires everywhere around the world, they are not that common and most poor women will be satisfied with an average western man.

Of course, I am aware of the mail order bride scam and how many of them just try to get a first world country passport by marrying foreigners but like in any other third world country, I believe that if you try to have sex with them, they will give it up quite easily in the hopes that you fall in love with them, so you can easily pump and dump them and have fun with hot Stacies while paying them nothing and without having to be Chad.

Has anyone here ever attempted this? After the pandemic, I would very much like to try that. I know that many here don't want to SEAmaxx because they don't want to be limited to just asian women, and I agree but when looking at pictures, we can clearly see that many of the most attractive women in the world live are from Russia and Ukraine, so the quality of women would be better than in southeast asia and the quantity would still be very high since the vast majority of them are very poor.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 5292, joeveniro and 6 others
@itsOVER tried it. but was way harder than SEA, judging by his laycounts in both countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Deleted member 5292, mewcoper and 7 others
I've been wanting to visit Asia, Ukraine and South America for the culture and beautiful landscape

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 761, HighIQcel, medialcanthuscel and 5 others
@itsOVER went to EE and SEA countries

@itsOVER tried it. but was way harder than SEA, judging by his laycounts in both countries
It makes sense, women of higher quality will be more difficult to attract than women of lower quality, the philippines is a good example of this, most women there are 5/10 or below and they easily give sex to foreigners, so much so that you can hookup with many of them in the same day. I guess it depends what you are looking for, quality or quantity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, toolateforme and Deleted member 7098
It makes sense, women of higher quality will be more difficult to attract than women of lower quality, the philippines is a good example of this, most women there are 5/10 or below and they easily give sex to foreigners, so much so that you can hookup with many of them in the same day. I guess it depends what you are looking for, quality or quantity.
not only is the quality of women better in EE, but the men aren't brown dwarfs like in SEA, so you won't get bonus points for being light-skinned and the competition is higher, so you're mostly relying on Status at that point

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 1751
I will try next year and report back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
not only is the quality of women better in EE, but the men aren't brown dwarfs like in SEA, so you won't get bonus points for being light-skinned and the competition is higher, so you're mostly relying on Status at that point
You still win against most of the local men because you have more money if you come from a first world country. If you are just a poor student in your home country, then it's different of course but if you make six figures and you come to those poor countries, you easily moneymog most of the men, because it's not like every year, young wealthy men from the west come to visit Russia and Ukraine to get laid, tourists that fit that description are still very rare in those countries, probably even more rare than in Thailand because Thailand is a more popular tourist destination since it is more welcoming and more fun in many ways.

Are Russian women stacies?

He mogs op tho. My best friend is russian tho and he showed me his tinder and had like 60 or 70 matches all with Stacies, this is Moscow, but he is normie in my city.
Yeah that RazorWTF dude, looked good. I also got feedback here and there, that locationmaxxing to places like Russia or Ukraine is legit a good uprade for dating. I even know 1 guy irl, whom got a wife from there. And she moggs him in age and looks, alot. The only looks thing tthat is good on that man, is his height and decent build body. For the rest, it's a bit less. Great guy btw, defenetaly personality and kind maxxed dude; but he was not having any luck in Netherlands due to his looks. I support that he went Ukraine maxxing.
It's also a defeat move, if go there for finding an LTR at least. As in, knowing you failed at home, Which some dudes have to come to terms with regularly, in their life. Nothing wrong than, to go locationmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 5891
Yeah that RazorWTF dude, looked good. I also got feedback here and there, that locationmaxxing to places like Russia or Ukraine is legit a good uprade for dating. I even know 1 guy irl, whom got a wife from there. And she moggs him in age and looks, alot. The only looks thing tthat is good on that man, is his height and decent build body. For the rest, it's a bit less. Great guy btw, defenetaly personality and kind maxxed dude; but he was not having any luck in Netherlands due to his looks. I support that he went Ukraine maxxing.
It's also a defeat move, if go there for finding an LTR at least. As in, knowing you failed at home, Which some dudes have to come to terms with regularly, in their life. Nothing wrong than, to go locationmaxxing.
I would just go to those places and stay there to slay tbh I think looking for LTRs there is a recipe for disaster

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Yup, I've done it in both Ukraine and Poland. Had success in both.

Really for all these countries it's just about how much effort I'm willing to put in. Normally before I go for the first time to a new country I'll have a date lined up for each day of the week and if there's a few girls I like already early on or they're good enough fucks I'll just flake on the rest.

Age range of girls I fucked was 18 to 23. No fat bitches.

Blond girls are boring to me though NGL. But I prefer them to brunettes unless the brunette is med. I like med girls over blond girls.

Also, the thing about SEA being "easier" is a bit misleading. The QUALITY of the matches I can get in Europe are 10x higher. I get way more matches in SEA, but literally only 1/10 matter because the rest are so unfuckable to me. However, probably about half of the girls that match me in Europe are very fuckable or higher.

In that way, Europe is easier to me.

Finding quality ethnic Stacey's amongst the thousands of disgusting women can be a bit challenging ngl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: toolateforme, mulattomaxxer and randomuser2407
Yup, I've done it in both Ukraine and Poland. Had success in both.

Really for all these countries it's just about how much effort I'm willing to put in. Normally before I go for the first time to a new country I'll have a date lined up for each day of the week and if there's a few girls I like already early on or they're good enough fucks I'll just flake on the rest.

Age range of girls I fucked was 18 to 23. No fat bitches.

Blond girls are boring to me though NGL. But I prefer them to brunettes unless the brunette is med. I like med girls over blond girls.

Also, the thing about SEA being "easier" is a bit misleading. The QUALITY of the matches I can get in Europe are 10x higher. I get way more matches in SEA, but literally only 1/10 matter because the rest are so unfuckable to me. However, probably about half of the girls that match me in Europe are very fuckable or higher.

In that way, Europe is easier to me.

Finding quality ethnic Stacey's amongst the thousands of disgusting women can be a bit challenging ngl.
My experience contradicts yours, I can show you my slays in SEA, all of them were stacies, unironically looked like latina+asian idk why, their monolids and asian features were way less pronounced as well. Thick wide lips, good maxilla, good cheekbones and good body

My experience contradicts yours, I can show you my slays in SEA, all of them were stacies, unironically looked like latina+asian idk why, their monolids and asian features were way less pronounced as well
Right, I didn't say that my slays in SEA weren't good looking, I said matches. I don't swipe matches I just use Tinder Gold to see who matches me. Plenty of subhumans or even old women who lie about their age.

Right, I didn't say that my slays in SEA weren't good looking, I said matches. I don't swipe matches I just use Tinder Gold to see who matches me. Plenty of subhumans or even old women who lie about their age.
Hm interesting, I've done that before but ended up getting 10x as many matches by using an auto-swiper and just swiping for 50 minutes till I ran out KEK

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
He mogs op tho. My best friend is russian tho and he showed me his tinder and had like 60 or 70 matches all with Stacies, this is Moscow, but he is normie in my city.
Even with the worst pictures, even I had lots of matches when I set my location to Ukraine, and most of them were much hotter than the matches I get in my home country. I usually get 6s and 7s in my home country, while in Ukraine I got, 8s, 9s and 10s and some of them messaged me first. That is because I wrote in my bio that I'm from Canada, and they see me as a potential provider that can give them a better life.

Although women in southeast asia want white men for similar reasons, they are also attracted to our looks while in Ukraine, it's simply a matter of money but as we know with the black pill, women are attracted to looks, money and status. When you are from a first world country and you visit a third world country, you automatically have money and status on your side. So, even if you don't have looks on your side, you still mog most of the local men on money and status alone, and those two things are enough to give you access to a very high quantity and quality of women.

And even though they are after your money, there is one important thing that most guys aren't aware of. If you date a local girl who is trying to become your girlfriend (for money and status), you can have sex with her many times and never give her what she wants, you just have to know to play your cards right, you have to always remember that none of those girls love you and that they just want your money.

You can either have sex with them once and never call them back, or you can maintain the illusion of a relationship whilst never committing and just using her for sex, since their purpose is to use you, you should feel no remorse for doing the same.

Imagine being slav and reading this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Posmo, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 4797 and 3 others
My experience contradicts yours, I can show you my slays in SEA, all of them were stacies, unironically looked like latina+asian idk why, their monolids and asian features were way less pronounced as well. Thick wide lips, good maxilla, good cheekbones and good body
I think it depends on the country in southeast asia, from my research I saw that women in the philippines are the easiest out of all of southeast asia but most of them are 5/10, while in Thailand it is possible to get women who are 6, 7 or 8/10. So it's not that women in southeast asia are low quality but it's that the higher quantity you get, the lower the quality will be and that's just due to simple hypergamy, because uglier women tend to be easier no matter where you are in the world.

When I set my location to Thailand during the summer, I had 50 good quality matches in 1 day even though in my home country I was only able to get 2 good quality matches. Many of them even messaged me first, and some were very desperate to meet me, like there was this attractive girl I talked to who wanted to meet me right away and I told her the truth, that I lied on my bio and just did it as an experiment in Canada and she replied that it's fine if I just did it as a test but that I should really come to Thailand because a lot of guys claim they want to go to Thailand but they never go.

I think it depends on the country in southeast asia, from my research I saw that women in the philippines are the easiest out of all of southeast asia but most of them are 5/10, while in Thailand it is possible to get women who are 6, 7 or 8/10. So it's not that women in southeast asia are low quality but it's that the higher quantity you get, the lower the quality will be and that's just due to simple hypergamy, because uglier women tend to be easier no matter where you are in the world.

When I set my location to Thailand during the summer, I had 50 good quality matches in 1 day even though in my home country I was only able to get 2 good quality matches. Many of them even messaged me first, and some were very desperate to meet me, like there was this attractive girl I talked to who wanted to meet me right away and I told her the truth, that I lied on my bio and just did it as an experiment in Canada and she replied that it's fine if I just did it as a test but that I should really come to Thailand because a lot of guys claim they want to go to Thailand but they never go.
Interesting, I feel like filippinas on average tend to be better looking than thais, thais usually look weird

not at all tbh
Samespecies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Casadonis, Deleted member 6723 and lutte
Imagine being slav and reading this
I mentioned status because with a Canadian or American passport, that gives you the status of a western man, while even a rich man who has a russian or ukrainian passport would never have that same status unless he had a passport from a first world country too. So even the local rich russian men have less status even though they have more money.

If you count the amount of tourists who go to Ukraine and Russia every year and you look at their age and whether they are single or not, and where they come from, it's easy to see that the competition is very low when you are a young single man living in a first world country because there are not many young single men who go to those countries, there are a lot more people who visit first world countries every year, I have seen this to be the case especially with the rich people that I know who are not willing to go off the beaten path of tourist attractions and 5 star all inclusive resorts.

In fact, the competition in Thailand is probably a lot higher since it is more accessible for the average person and seems less scary (and less risky) since it is a popular tourist destination.

don't all of these ex-ussr hoes all got the clap?

You should change your name to copingTruecel

They don't have more STDs than the average western woman or women from other countries, and they aren't necessarily hoes.

I have seen how hoes look like, usually they are very outgoing, and they are confident enough to approach random men in any situation just to get laid. Most women aren't like that though, if you want to minimize the risk of STDs, just get good at detecting them and avoid them.

From what I understood in general.
because, it's poor nations. Women have less options, to go slut around for free. They more prone towards cashing in, on their sexual value peak. Because they have to.
So they either, go full hooker. Meaning demanding pay for sex. Or they are more selective, and go the route of trying to secure a dude willing to betabuxx for them (also). Maybe for a really hot dude, thay may make the exception if no one knows. They may also fail a few times, in trying to secure and lure in a dude with sex to go betabux for them, but the dude decides not to or changes his mind.

I understand it 100% though. If poor, and no wellfare, and you are younger woman with good SMV. You are idiot, to than not cash in on your SMV, with actual money/resources.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
You should change your name to copingTruecel
I don't need to pump and dump gold diggers to get laid, I was just offering it as a solution. I'm going to get my first lays very soon since the COVID19 vaccine is going to be given starting from January or February 2021, they have confirmed that things will come back to normal very soon, of course it will take time to give the vaccines to everyone, but if it's not done by summer, at least before 2022, things will be back to normal, and when that happens, I'll finally be able to stop wearing a mask in public and I'll be getting IOIs from women again at that point, and I'll act on them to ask them out on dates and get laid.

I'm not an incel, I just made that account because I thought there was something wrong with me for not succeeding on Tinder, but in reality, it's because on Tinder there are 80% men and 20% women, it's not 50/50 like in real life, and in university, it's actually the opposite, men are outnumbered by women in many universities so there are much more opportunities and it is a lot easier to get laid and women's standards are much lower.

And although I can't get matches on Tinder, on Badoo I get matches very easily, and sometimes they even message me first. However, since everything is closed, it's useless because there is nowhere to do a date and with the virus it may be too risky to do that anyways.

I'm not an incel, my username is a reference to the fact that I used to be brainwashed by the MGTOW ideology so I was a volcel but not because I wanted to be but because I thought it was the best choice, I thought I would be happier alone because of the lies I was told by MGTOW, but then I realized that I was just lying to myself. Coping means lying to yourself so my username isn't 100% accurate.

From what I understood in general.
because, it's poor nations. Women have less options, to go slut around for free. They more prone towards cashing in, on their sexual value peak. Because they have to.
So they either, go full hooker. Meaning demanding pay for sex. Or they are more selective, and go the route of trying to secure a dude willing to betabuxx for them (also). Maybe for a really hot dude, thay may make the exception if no one knows. They may also fail a few times, in trying to secure and lure in a dude with sex to go betabux for them, but the dude decides not to or changes his mind.

I understand it 100% though. If poor, and no wellfare, and you are younger woman with good SMV. You are idiot, to than not cash in on your SMV, with actual money/resources.
Yes and it is very easy to pretend to be a beta bux just to pump and dump, a lot of men are successful in doing so, and I have even heard of a guy on looksmax.me who does it in his home country with the sugar daddy website "seekingarrangements.com", he writes that he is a millionaire on his profile, then he goes on a cheap date with women and tells them he is CEO of a very successful madeup company and then he brings them back to his place and has sex with them. With that strategy he is able to have sex with lots of Stacies and hot college girls who are cheerleaders.

As long as you don't mind lying and you are able to tell believable lies, it's very doable, you don't have to be rich, you don't have to be Chad and you don't have to be famous, you just have to make them believe that you are rich, and usually you give them the false promise of a 4000$ per week allowance but after having sex with them for the first time, you never call them back. And to avoid false rape allegations, you record proof of consent before having sex with them.

With this strategy, everyone on this forum could get laid with a hot girl very easily. You just have to be okay with lying, and you need your own place. I never tried it personally though, I would prefer to have sex with the 6s and 7s I am able to get from Badoo instead, it's easier and I wouldn't need to lie, I'm just waiting for the coffee shops to reopen because I can't invite them to my place and there is nowhere to go on a date since everything is closed right now during COVID19.

Yes and it is very easy to pretend to be a beta bux just to pump and dump, a lot of men are successful in doing so, and I have even heard of a guy on looksmax.me who does it in his home country with the sugar daddy website "seekingarrangements.com", he writes that he is a millionaire on his profile, then he goes on a cheap date with women and tells them he is CEO of a very successful madeup company and then he brings them back to his place and has sex with them. With that strategy he is able to have sex with lots of Stacies and hot college girls who are cheerleaders.

As long as you don't mind lying and you are able to tell believable lies, it's very doable, you don't have to be rich, you don't have to be Chad and you don't have to be famous, you just have to make them believe that you are rich, and usually you give them the false promise of a 4000$ per week allowance but after having sex with them for the first time, you never call them back. And to avoid false rape allegations, you record proof of consent before having sex with them.

With this strategy, everyone on this forum could get laid with a hot girl very easily. You just have to be okay with lying, and you need your own place. I never tried it personally though, I would prefer to have sex with the 6s and 7s I am able to get from Badoo instead, it's easier and I wouldn't need to lie, I'm just waiting for the coffee shops to reopen because I can't invite them to my place and there is nowhere to go on a date since everything is closed right now during COVID19.
yeah, faking being rich. is a strategy I know exists. To try to bag golddiggers. It depends alot on the country, if it works or not and how much it works.
Also need to be super carefull with privacy and personal information giving. Becauseone will come across plenty, whom want revenge when find out you lied and dissapear after sex.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and randomuser2407
yeah, faking being rich. is a strategy I know exists. To try to bag golddiggers. It depends alot on the country, if it works or not and how much it works.
Also need to be super carefull with privacy and personal information giving. Becauseone will come across plenty, whom want revenge when find out you lied and dissapear after sex.
Yes that is one of the many reasons why I will never try such a thing but doing pump and dump in Russia or Ukraine isn't as risky because as a tourist, they can't do anything to you usually, and they can't break important stuff because most of your stuff is back home. And if they harass you at your hotel, you can easily switch hotels or you can meet them at a separate hotel than the one you are staying at.

You are only at risk if you bring back to your real place that you keep long term, because they can harass you and you can't leave. As long as you always have an exit plan, you should be fine.

Holy fuck with your paragrahps
Cope with your mental illness using pills not writing books here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Casadonis, Deleted member 7823, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Yes that is one of the many reasons why I will never try such a thing but doing pump and dump in Russia or Ukraine isn't as risky because as a tourist, they can't do anything to you usually, and they can't break important stuff because most of your stuff is back home. And if they harass you at your hotel, you can easily switch hotels or you can meet them at a separate hotel than the one you are staying at.

You are only at risk if you bring back to your real place that you keep long term, because they can harass you and you can't leave. As long as you always have an exit plan, you should be fine.
Even recall a guy. Whom drove women, past a construction site, where a big house was being build. And he said, it was his house in the building/making (lie). And that he now temporairily rented a place. So to justify, his current crappy appartment where he would later take them. as only a temporairy place to stay.

Pathetic and savage at the same.

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
Holy fuck with your paragrahps
Cope with your mental illness using pills not writing books here
I already do that, it's the pills that make me do this, without the medication, I can't write more than 1 sentence per post. I write so much because the medication makes me so focused on the topic that I end up writing everything I am able to say about a topic, and since it's always a lot, I talk with no filter and each post is way too long.

I could limit myself though, I probably should, otherwise, I just waste my time, and my post count remains lower than it could be also.
My mental illness is ADHD, that's why I write so much, people who have ADHD are known for talking too much or in this case, writing too much, and with no filter. Because of ADHD, I lack self control, and I find it difficult to focus on the things that matter which makes it difficult for me to reach my goals.

I already do that, it's the pills that make me do this, without the medication, I can't write more than 1 sentence per post. I write so much because the medication makes me so focused on the topic that I end up writing everything I am able to say about a topic, and since it's always a lot, I talk with no filter and each post is way too long.

I could limit myself though, I probably should, otherwise, I just waste my time, and my post count remains lower than it could be also.
My mental illness is ADHD, that's why I write so much, people who have ADHD are known for talking too much or in this case, writing too much, and with no filter. Because of ADHD, I lack self control, and I find it difficult to focus on the things that matter which makes it difficult for me to reach my goals.
Did not read and do not care
Good night

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6512
Even recall a guy. Whom drove women, past a construction site, where a big house was being build. And he said, it was his house in the building/making (lie). And that he now temporairily rented a place. So to justify, his current crappy appartment where he would later take them. as only a temporairy place to stay.

Pathetic and savage at the same.
In third world countries, you don't even have to do that, decent hotels are cheap since the cost of living is very low and you don't have to bring them to 5 star hotels to succeed because you don't have to pretend to be richer than you are.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10107
I don't need to pump and dump gold diggers to get laid, I was just offering it as a solution. I'm going to get my first lays very soon since the COVID19 vaccine is going to be given starting from January or February 2021, they have confirmed that things will come back to normal very soon, of course it will take time to give the vaccines to everyone, but if it's not done by summer, at least before 2022, things will be back to normal, and when that happens, I'll finally be able to stop wearing a mask in public and I'll be getting IOIs from women again at that point, and I'll act on them to ask them out on dates and get laid.

I'm not an incel, I just made that account because I thought there was something wrong with me for not succeeding on Tinder, but in reality, it's because on Tinder there are 80% men and 20% women, it's not 50/50 like in real life, and in university, it's actually the opposite, men are outnumbered by women in many universities so there are much more opportunities and it is a lot easier to get laid and women's standards are much lower.

And although I can't get matches on Tinder, on Badoo I get matches very easily, and sometimes they even message me first. However, since everything is closed, it's useless because there is nowhere to do a date and with the virus it may be too risky to do that anyways.

I'm not an incel, my username is a reference to the fact that I used to be brainwashed by the MGTOW ideology so I was a volcel but not because I wanted to be but because I thought it was the best choice, I thought I would be happier alone because of the lies I was told by MGTOW, but then I realized that I was just lying to myself. Coping means lying to yourself so my username isn't 100% accurate.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 10107
tbh russian are really REALLY hypergamic and also russian chads are something else

Even with the worst pictures, even I had lots of matches when I set my location to Ukraine, and most of them were much hotter than the matches I get in my home country. I usually get 6s and 7s in my home country, while in Ukraine I got, 8s, 9s and 10s and some of them messaged me first. That is because I wrote in my bio that I'm from Canada, and they see me as a potential provider that can give them a better life.

Although women in southeast asia want white men for similar reasons, they are also attracted to our looks while in Ukraine, it's simply a matter of money but as we know with the black pill, women are attracted to looks, money and status. When you are from a first world country and you visit a third world country, you automatically have money and status on your side. So, even if you don't have looks on your side, you still mog most of the local men on money and status alone, and those two things are enough to give you access to a very high quantity and quality of women.

And even though they are after your money, there is one important thing that most guys aren't aware of. If you date a local girl who is trying to become your girlfriend (for money and status), you can have sex with her many times and never give her what she wants, you just have to know to play your cards right, you have to always remember that none of those girls love you and that they just want your money.

You can either have sex with them once and never call them back, or you can maintain the illusion of a relationship whilst never committing and just using her for sex, since their purpose is to use you, you should feel no remorse for doing the same.
Tldr