Purpose of Life After 50?

D

Deleted member 26410

If your genetics wills it
Early Teens-20s: Travel, party, establish connections, succeed academically, and get laid.

Mid-20s-Early 30s: Try to have kids, establish a career, and live independently.

Early 30s-Early 50s: Putting your utmost effort into raising kids and spending time with them.

What point is there in life after 50 years old? I'm thinking of running for local political office to help my community. I can't think of anything more productive to do at that age.

Mid-50s-Late 60s: Politician? Serve the community.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Gonthar
Grandkids or rope

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, iabsolvejordan, Deleted member 51465 and 4 others
Fuck 15 yos

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and romanstock
historically the point of keeping the elderly alive is so they can help raise grandchildren and pass on their knowledge.

if they had nothing to contribute they'd throw them off a cliff.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and Deleted member 26410
historically the point of keeping the elderly alive is so they can help raise grandchildren and pass on their knowledge.

if they had nothing to contribute they'd throw them off a cliff.

That'll be one of my life purposes. The more and more time passes, the more I admire the Asian family structure.

That'll be one of my life purposes. The more and more time passes, the more I admire the Asian family structure.
italians have a healthier structure, they just live in one house with 4 generations.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland
Travel to Thailand and fuck whores

What point is there in life after 50 years old? I'm thinking of running for local political office to help my community. I can't think of anything more productive to do at that age.

Mid-50s-Late 60s: Politician? Serve the community.
Lol, the competition in this field in insane, and you'll make tons of enemies that can easily destroy you, you have to be a psychopath to make a career in politics and not be afraid to play dirty.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Lookologist003
  • +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, shabby890 and brianxx
Life starts wrapping up. You might still be somewhat OK looking at 50. Once you reach sixty, oh, that's rough. It's not nice, but you're probably waiting for death at that point, as you're reaching the end of the human lifecyle. Besides, at that age, your time would have past you.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
until your get chronic cortisol elevation because of the stress.

I consider myself as super blackpilled, super thick skinned and always calm and relaxed. But I still sometimes feel insanely stressed in family and clan annual meetings. Most Europeans I see in Vietnam always look carefree and joyful, when most Vietnamese is hyper-stressed. The 'save face' culture is literally hell. You have to compete with not just other people but also your siblings and relatives.

Last edited:
probably just ldar and get your pension or w.e

until your get chronic cortisol elevation because of the stress.

I consider myself as super blackpilled, super thick skinned and always calm and relaxed. But I still sometimes feel insanely stressed in family and clan annual meetings. Most Europeans I see in Vietnam always look carefree and joyful, when most Vietnamese is hyper-stressed. The 'save face' culture is literally hell. You have to compete with not just other people but also your siblings and relatives.
The younger generations are moving away from the confucian family system