Qoves Tertiary Report Report

Romnel

Romnel

𝙅π™ͺ𝙨𝙩 π™π™šπ™§π™š 𝙩𝙀 𝙑𝙀𝙀𝙠𝙨𝙒𝙖𝙭𝙭
Start:
I'm gonna attempt to document my experience with the Qoves Tertiary Report (the medium price one) and compare it to our own 'ratings' section.

Not posting the full report sadly, as a paragraph specifically asked me not to share it which is fair enough as it's high effort. I will however give some insight into how it helped my specific case, and the new perspectives I gained.

Findings:
I'll start by saying that this report wasn't life changing, but it held some very important information.
Upon first skimming through it I was a bit underwhelmed, but as I read it more carefully I realised that there were some very good points in it. If you buy this I'd reccomend jotting down notes of all the points he makes, as it's easy to overlook important words and lines. Here's my notes of what I learned about my face (if you can read them):

IMG 20200429 143206  01  01  01  01

(a 'β€’' is just a general thought and an 'x' is something I should do to improve)
The most valuable piece of info of the report is in the middle of those notes. He basically said that my nose appears large because everything below it is recessed, so I could either reduce my nose to bring harmony to my feminine face (which does look surprisingly good in his morph) or I could masculinise my other features to suit it. I thought my nose was too big but that blew my mind when I realised that it is my recessed lower third and baby-fat which make my nose appear large and pointy. Maybe it seems obvious as you read this, but it was very insightful to my case.

It was clear from the start that he's very knowledgeable on facial attractiveness and has an impressive knowlege of harmony, something which I personally feel is overlooked on this site. When it comes to ratios it seems like small movements have a greater effect than I originally thought. There were many important ratios on the report that are overlooked on this forum, and some which don't appear here at all (eg: transverse proportion, pretarsal show)

Compared to Looksmaxx:
Now in terms of the looksmaxx ratings section, I grew some balls and posted the same 2 photos of my face there so that I could see how the feedback compared to the report- as well as (hopefully) getting some different perspectives. I have to say I'm surprised at the amount of quality info I recieved on that post. Not a single "over". See it here:

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-improve.134025/

Although there are things which the report covered that these answers didn't, there are also many important options that the report missed out (such as jaw surgery and softmaxxes). If you're considering posting a thread over there, I highly reccomend it.

Bonus:
The report give me very accurate measurements of all of my features, allowing me to better understand ratio/measurement threads on this site.

Conclusion:
There was lifefuel, and there was suifuel - he didn't sugarcoat the report and didn't waste time focusing on many of my good features. I'm thankful for that as it's far more beneficial to learn of my bad ones. (or maybe he just didn't find many good ones jfl)
That being said, it was clear that there were some things that would have been elaborated on had I bought the more expensive one.
Overall would reccomend if you're at all unsure of your looksmaxxing plan.

Side note: I probably missed something important but if I remember anything else I wanted to say I'll add it.

@PubertyMaxxer Here you are- sorry for the delay it took 2 weeks to come because he was busy.

tldr:
Different to the ratings section, probably better but each has advantages. ~70% of the aesthetics info is findable if you're all willing to spend lots of time here researching. I doubt you'll do that though if you're reading the tldr instead of the post.

Attachments

• DeepFryer_20200429_210343__01.jpg
    DeepFryer_20200429_210343__01.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 128
  • DeepFryer_20200429_210919.jpg
    DeepFryer_20200429_210919.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 126
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SexyMofo, Lux, stuckneworleans and 6 others
wtf is this dnrd

• +1
Reactions: doll and Romnel
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gunna and reptiles
Interesting

>Not posting the full report sadly

You're the first person i've seen that has actually paid for it, if you did share it that would be highly appreciated

I feel like you're overestimating the value of the report due to it using a lot of words... You're saying the conclusion was
". I thought my nose was too big but that blew my mind when I realised that it is my recessed lower third and baby-fat which make my nose appear large and pointy. "

but you were already basically told this in the thread you posted because people told you to get a jaw implant and to lean down. What actionable advice did you get from the report you didn't get from the thread you made on here?

• +1
Reactions: retard, Romnel and PubertyMaxxer
I know 1 dude on this forum. Whom took the expensive Qoves Report. He was very satisfied with it, and he also got insights beyond what ratings and post give here.

I told so, that this Quoves dude is masterfull beyond us. But obvioulsy, got plenty shitposts, saying it's stupid and stuff.
Here the thread:

You're the first person i've seen that has actually paid for it, if you did share it that would be highly appreciated

I feel like you're overestimating the value of the report due to it using a lot of words... You're saying the conclusion was
". I thought my nose was too big but that blew my mind when I realised that it is my recessed lower third and baby-fat which make my nose appear large and pointy. "

but you were already basically told this in the thread you posted because people told you to get a jaw implant and to lean down. What actionable advice did you get from the report you didn't get from the thread you made on here?
example report.

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
Can you post the full report and censor personal details

Which pack did you pay for? I reckon there were three

β€’Was considerong hairline lowering, but after seeing more accurate facial-third measurements it's clear that my forehead could take a bit of length from my eyebrow-to-chin length (probably not a goos way of explaining it) with a brow lowering so long as it would look natural
β€’My nose is slightly too wide and by narrowing it I would bring harmony to my eye width while simultaneously bettering my nose-to-mouth ratio
β€’Was considering getting filler below my eyes but as it turns out, that isn't necessary (used to think it was my 2nd biggest problem for some reason)
β€’Was going to do a lip lift ASAP as I thought my philtrum was death tier. Turns out that would fuck me up as my philtrum-to-chin ratio is already ideal
β€’my face isn't done developing so I should hold back on any invasive surgeries

It was more about a change in my perspective than anything else, there were lots of things that I blew out of proportion and other things I overlooked.
Which pack did you pay for? I reckon there were three
Holy fuck I just checked and the Tertiary report (middle priced one) has gone up in price. I got it for Β£42.03 and now it's Β£120.
Can you post the full report and censor personal details
It's not personal details that are the problem, there's stuff in there which is applicable to more than just me (which is probably why he asked for it not to be shared). It would be like pirating a game from a developer who's just started. eduardkoopman linked a sample report in this thread, you should take a look. On skimming through it I can say that it is indeed more in-depth than mine, but not by a crazy amount.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and PubertyMaxxer
I emailed their support. They said the prices fluctuate based on demand, but should go back down to the normal rate next month June. They do actually spend time on their reports. I got a comprehensive one and the most valuable thing for me was the morph that made me realize my potential. The entirety of the report is based around the morph really, so they explain how you would go about achieving the morph with realistic surgeries and expectations. Honestly, it's really different to lookism; it's on a whole another level, like professional and I respect not getting doxed so that's a plus. I found it a bit wordy tho and got distracted a few times.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, reptiles, Romnel and 1 other person
I emailed their support. They said the prices fluctuate based on demand, but should go back down to the normal rate next month June. They do actually spend time on their reports. I got a comprehensive one and the most valuable thing for me was the morph that made me realize my potential. The entirety of the report is based around the morph really, so they explain how you would go about achieving the morph with realistic surgeries and expectations. Honestly, it's really different to lookism; it's on a whole another level, like professional and I respect not getting doxed so that's a plus. I found it a bit wordy tho and got distracted a few times.
So what kind of realistic surgeries. Did they ever recommend lefort 1 for example?

So what kind of realistic surgeries. Did they ever recommend lefort 1 for example?

jfl because that's realistic. More like genioplasty with orthodontic braces which is what my ortho said too. They gave an alternative, experimental surgery which my ortho didn't know about but promised to look into b/c it's quite new and he isn't that up 2 date.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
The raters here are average

I never saw any high IQ person at rating or generally discussing aesthetics lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Just go to plastic surgeon for a consultation. They study textbook facial aesthetic, you will eventually need to consult them first if you plan to get surgery.

LOL @ prices going down again. No way!
He's getting so much positive feedback. And I have heard plenty people hwom ordered it, and they are so happy with it. It's next level, to what else is out there. Where can a person go if they want someone to full aspie on his face, and be extremely good at it.
No one.
They only other option is to go to plastic surgeon. But they are worse at it hen him, PLUS they will try to sell a certain surgery to you because that's how thay make money. Even though not necesairy much.
Honestly, it's really different to lookism; it's on a whole another level, like professional and I respect not getting doxed so that's a plus. I found it a bit wordy tho and got distracted a few times.
True that. I heard all people say that, that I heard had bought the report.
Also when asking for feedback on here. 75% of posts might be no deeper then: over, rope, go ER, game over, get a hair cut bro, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Romnel and Deleted member 3573
The raters here are average

I never saw any high IQ person at rating or generally discussing aesthetics lol
Where have you seen better raters? I agree this site isn't that great, lookism was better at ratings before many of the threads got destroyed forever
I'm getting the most expensive one asap. Fuck this site lol

Where have you seen better raters? I agree this site isn't that great, lookism was better at ratings before many of the threads got destroyed forever
I'm getting the most expensive one asap. Fuck this site lol
On another note, why do you want to get rates but dont know how to tackle it lol

And if you actually get to the point where you are knowledgable and can do things which were never talked about in PSL, then you also have the knowledge and skill to see your self like who you really are. Better than most teens here or the Indian QOVES

The best looksmaxxers are not on here. Get infos and bail

• +1
Reactions: Romnel, Deleted member 5467 and curryslayerordeath
On another note, why do you want to get rates but dont know how to tackle it lol

And if you actually get to the point where you are knowledgable and can do things which were never talked about in PSL, then you also have the knowledge and skill to see your self like who you really are. Better than most teens here or the Indian QOVES

The best looksmaxxers are not on here. Get infos and bail
Wdym tackle it?

But it takes too long to accumulate all that knowledge. Plus, I already kinda know what my flaws our and I've measured certain ratios on myself. I just want my observations confirmed

does quoves reccomend surgeries? in the sample report i didnt see anything

• +1
I think he will do it on the most expensive one. Planning to get that one next month. Way better then asking for rate and advice here and everyone saying get a lf3 and lf4/lf5

• +1
does quoves reccomend surgeries? in the sample report i didnt see anything
Yeah but not alot, it's more about saying what exactly should be changed. e.g if one line is "the nose is too wide for the face" you kinda know that you need a rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: crazyfishy
Thanks for sharing your experience man. Will probably end up going for the same one that you did but do you think the more expensive is worth it?

• +1
Thanks for sharing your experience man. Will probably end up going for the same one that you did but do you think the more expensive is worth it?
Depends if you can afford it, it'll obviously be better but it's debatable whether it's worth $100 more. It would've been really useful to get a complete morph though, as well as learning about smile aesthetics since my smile's creepy af