[QUESTION] Alright boyos I am going to try water fasting from tomorrow morning

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Screenshot 20200507 234859 LIFE Fasting

Got "LIFE Fasting" app for this setup already.

• I am reading that I shouldn't go more than 48hr as beginner so I want to try myself just 24hr as my first fast ever.
  • How many times in a week is it safe to fast? Like let's say I fast tomorrow Friday and do I eat normally on Saturday? Is there a optimal plan for this shit I dont want to go Auschwitz and lose muscle.
  • Since its 23:54 here and soon I'm going to sleep should I start the fasting time now or tomorrow morning?
  • Just for the record, I am not allowed to eat anything right. Can i do tea/milk though?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sdmaster, Deleted member 4563, Hades and 6 others
africanmaxxing i see

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: majorcope, Tylermax, Lev Peshkov and 9 others
23 years old kissless hugless handholdless touchless conversationless ioiless approachless complimentless smileless virgin.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Over
niggermaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bruh567 and Over
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6492
no water for your face

• JFL
Reactions: majorcope
Fasting time starts now before bed. No milk or tea. Just drink water. Start with fasting 1 day a week. Saturday eat 500 calories under maintenance. You want to lose weigh, right? Keep protein high, fats and carbs moderate.

• +1
Reactions: Over
not eating is so easy tbqh
i can get like 2 days without eating and feeling ok
just drink water if you wanna eat something eat ice

• +1
that picture of barrett will motivate u
just look at his beautiful lean bone structure (results may vary)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: j05, forwardgrowth, Romnel and 1 other person
Fasting time starts now before bed. No milk or tea. Just drink water. Start with fasting 1 day a week. Saturday eat 500 calories under maintenance. You want to lose weigh, right? Keep protein high, fats and carbs moderate.
It has started then

SmartSelect 20200508 000813 LIFE Fasting

Yea I want to lose weight i got somehow mega fat from pandemy. My trousers are so tight for me atm idk what happened but i wore them like few weeks ago without a problem.
I need to lose fucking weight I got small love handles.

Good luck bro, I've been doing some recently too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTheTdelauer

This guy's got some great info on fasting and weightloss in general ^

• +1
its just another cope

go 21 days like a man, 2 days is for pussies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
17 hours in, struggling a bit I am pretty hungry and my stomach hurts. But I am not giving up.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
SmartSelect 20200509 000811 LIFE Fasting

There it is, my initial aim reached.

I am going for 48hr I feel I can make it. I am really hungry atm but will go to sleep in a bit and that's gonna be free 8 hours on the times with my conciousness turned off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, court monarch777, Deleted member 3635 and 3 others
no that would be zero water
Today I drank less than 1.5l of water because I didnt feel thirsty. I just rot in house all day.
I really want to eat something :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

But muhhh flat stomach

If you feel up for it, go for low intensity cardio like a walk. It'll take your mind off the hunger and help you lose a few more kcals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, LowTierNormie, Over and 1 other person
Stay hydrated. It’s very important

• +1
How are you doing today?

• +1
  • +1
So I take it doing steroid cycle isn't good enough for you?

You should fast for ramadan ded srs I already lost like 5 lbs

How are you doing today?
Idk if I am hungry or so fucking bored I want to eat. Nothing to do I just rot on phone sooooo bored.

And hungry.

• +1
Reactions: Cares
Idk if I am hungry or so fucking bored I want to eat. Nothing to do I just rot on phone sooooo bored.

And hungry.
I know the feeling. You’re doing good, it’s all psychological. Just always remember to stay hydrated as even while doing nothing it just creeps up on you

• +1
I know the feeling. You’re doing good, it’s all psychological. Just always remember to stay hydrated as even while doing nothing it just creeps up on you
Why are some people reporting high energy and good mood on fasting. I feel low energy, cold as fuck and its 25'C outside, and very hungry.
whenever I look at my abdominal fat and pinch it I get fucking mad as fuck I'm gonna go 7 days fuck you I want flat belly niggers fuck this

Last edited:
Why are some people reporting high energy and good mood on fasting. I feel low energy, cold as fuck and its 25'C outside, and very hungry.
whenever I look at my abdominal fat and pinch it I get fucking mad as fuck I'm gonna go 7 days fuck you I want flat belly niggers fuck this
Everyone is different, I guess. I sometimes have no energy fasting while other times I feel like I am fine. Abdominal fat is the biggest pain in the ass

• +1