question for @realsurgerymax

ImmortalBarbie

ImmortalBarbie

Iron
@RealSurgerymax

i am wanting to improve my eye area with better canthal tilt and pfl. originally i was considering doing some sort of almond eye surgery in turkey where, from what i understand, they remove skin from the temples and stretch the skin over tightly, which does a lifting/extending of the outer canthus.

this seemed like a decent option, however i discovered on one of your posts that during obo you actually have the ability to reposition soft tissue (i've attached the screenshot from your insta below).

IMG_6010.jpeg

so my question is; which is a better option for longevity, aesthetics, and precision? or would the difference in result be negligible?

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Just dm him jfl

@RealSurgerymax

i am wanting to improve my eye area with better canthal tilt and pfl. originally i was considering doing some sort of almond eye surgery in turkey where, from what i understand, they remove skin from the temples and stretch the skin over tightly, which does a lifting/extending of the outer canthus.

this seemed like a decent option, however i discovered on one of your posts that during obo you actually have the ability to reposition soft tissue (i've attached the screenshot from your insta below).

View attachment 2703359

so my question is; which is a better option for longevity, aesthetics, and precision? or would the difference in result be negligible?
Depends on your case and what you want and if you even need any implants or not

• +1
Reactions: anticel
@RealSurgerymax

View attachment 2703359

jfl same results but hes x10 the price. if you have the money i would go with rsm only because implants are fixed whilst the long term results of other surgeries are more unpredictable. but imo for 3k its worth it to go to a turkish jew. especially as it can last for 10-20 years. may i ask which dr? i had a few in mind was wondering if you chose the same.

jfl same results but hes x10 the price. if you have the money i would go with rsm only because implants are fixed whilst the long term results of other surgeries are more unpredictable. but imo for 3k its worth it to go to a turkish jew. especially as it can last for 10-20 years. may i ask which dr? i had a few in mind was wondering if you chose the same.
i dont know which doctor to go to yet im scared of looking uncanny or them pulling too much skin or something. but honestly half of turkish surgeons do the cat eye/temporal lift operation from what i've seen

Depends on your case and what you want and if you even need any implants or not
i do need implants fs i lack dimorphism and need supra and inframalar implants at least

• So Sad
Reactions: lilith