QUESTION ☆ how can i monetize looksmaxx information?

vancel

vancel

Iron
i found a LOT of looksmaxxing information in the past two years. this goes from fat localization to collagen.
i’ve been making guides on them, however it’s been taking up hours of my time and as a student with a 4.3 GPA, i would like to at the very least be compensated somehow.
what should i do? make a blog? make monetized guides…? how would i even do that? patreon?
my looksmaxxing products i need are unfortunately expensive, and i have to make them affordable somehow. ☹️

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, KING REIDYZ, Sny and 25 others
kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, jedimatias0695@gmai, KING REIDYZ and 33 others
i found a LOT of looksmaxxing information in the past two years. this goes from fat localization to collagen.
i’ve been making guides on them, however it’s been taking up hours of my time and as a student with a 4.3 GPA, i would like to at the very least be compensated somehow.
what should i do? make a blog? make monetized guides…? how would i even do that? patreon?
my looksmaxxing products i need are unfortunately expensive, and i have to make them affordable somehow. ☹️
get a job nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, breadmaxxer, Infinite and 24 others
fuck off trying to make money off of what you found here

jfl at you asking US to help YOU make money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zsombi, KING REIDYZ, Sny and 39 others
kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, zsombi, KING REIDYZ and 20 others
Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zsombi, breadmaxxer, deadmanwalking and 10 others
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, TheBrownOne, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
Tryna end up like the tiktok dude with Perm?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Abhorrence, fuxkdakikez and 13 others
get a job nigger
ughhh shut up

i worked at a computational psychiatry lab over the summer and made a lot of income. but it’s finals season unfortunately

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, User28823, TheBrownOne and 5 others
@defezman

get your goons on his ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, RAMU KAKA, forevermirin and 7 others
ew no half those tiktokers just rebrand mewing lmfao

i made guides i plan on posting but i just don’t know how to take that further in terms of income yk?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, RAMU KAKA, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
Broooo :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 52758
ew no half those tiktokers just rebrand mewing lmfao

i made guides i plan on posting but i just don’t know how to take that further in terms of income yk?
U didnt get it

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 52758
nothing i found was off here. everything i found came from studies and research

:feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

"i’ve been lurking on this forum for ~ 2 years on browser, and in that time, i’ve found a LOT of info"

OR EVEN

@wsada @Hernan @Xalgraz @redfacccee @Mealworm

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5faliure, Zonar, m0ss26 and 16 others
shut yo dumbass up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 52758 and RaidenJTR
View attachment 2594952

"i’ve been lurking on this forum for ~ 2 years on browser, and in that time, i’ve found a LOT of info"

@wsada @Hernan @Xalgraz @redfacccee @Mealworm
mhm. these things can coexist? i can find a bunch of things in this forum while finding things with research and studies. i don’t get it

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Zonar, forevermirin, Fiqh and 4 others
mhm. these things can coexist? i can find a bunch of things in this forum while finding things with research and studies. i don’t get it
you never will

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52758
Looksmaxx to near chad or have a transformation drastic enough to be appealing anyway on yt and tiktok

Otherwise nobody is gonna care about your looksmaxxing knowledge

• +1
Reactions: jedimatias0695@gmai, Zonar, m0ss26 and 8 others
nothing i found was off here. everything i found came from studies and research
why would you spread this information? Your only increasing competition dont be retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, forevermirin, JustShower and 5 others
kys fucking low iq tiktok normie why the fuck do you want the blackpill to be mainstream you're just increasing competition fucking brainlet imagine what woud happen if everyone knew looksmaxxing was a fucking thing retard zoomer hang yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 51551 and 6 others
you wouldn't ask if you were smart

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 51551, forevermirin and 9 others
You can make money easily bro

Here, suck my dick for 5$

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Zonar, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
you're a gay cuck imagine "lurking" for "2 years" leeching info and then asking how to monetize it without giving value back to the forum. surely you'd have enough brain cells to figure it out on your own since you claim you've worked at a computational psychiatry lab, or do you need everything handed to you like the little faggot retard you are?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jedimatias0695@gmai, Zonar, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 8 others
Fuaaaaaarkkkkkk they blocked my looksmaxxing ebook on amazon kindle

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sny, RAMU KAKA, Fiqh and 3 others
"i found a fix of all my failos"- reality: just weight loss

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
shitty troll post made by a 13 year old stop feeding

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, forevermirin, efidescontinuado and 4 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: chrisN
Private the forum now

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh and Deleted member 51465
Die niggggger ur stealing atp

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and forevermirin
I ll pay forty for a handy.
Pm me

Private the forum now
everyone wants the forum privatized but master wont do shit because hes a money hungry jew. more users = more exposure to advertisement which = more money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Kill yourself OP rope asap faggot

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh
Do what you think is best

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and efidescontinuado
kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh
Voicemaxx and start uploading on youtube

Yea we destroyed him, we leaked his nudes / feet pics and exposed him being gay

If we see you as a threat, the same fate will await for you
wolf GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, forevermirin and 6 others
You have to either sell a dating course to a bunch of Indians and tell them that they can fuck Megan Fox if they pay you 10k for your never before seen looksmaxxing techniques or you have to make a blackpill YouTube (ships sailed)

• JFL
Reactions: jedimatias0695@gmai and efidescontinuado
Get a job lil nigga

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Another pathetic graycel whos full of shit

Also you arent a female fuck you think you are putting stars in the title learn to act like a nigga

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh and Deleted member 51551
Yea we destroyed him, we leaked his nudes / feet pics and exposed him being gay

If we see you as a threat, the same fate will await for you
wolf GIF
And horse psycho got doxxed here and i raped his baby