QUESTION ☆ how can i monetize looksmaxx information?

You son of a bitch

• +1
Reactions: DoII and LooksThinker
nothing i found was off here. everything i found came from studies and research
still shouldn't be spreading the blackpill bruh

you srs don't have any other way to make a few bucks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: diamondbill, TheBrownOne and forevermirin
i found a LOT of looksmaxxing information in the past two years. this goes from fat localization to collagen.
i’ve been making guides on them, however it’s been taking up hours of my time and as a student with a 4.3 GPA, i would like to at the very least be compensated somehow.
what should i do? make a blog? make monetized guides…? how would i even do that? patreon?
my looksmaxxing products i need are unfortunately expensive, and i have to make them affordable somehow. ☹️
Give the info to me for free and I’ll decide if it’s worth paying you

i found a LOT of looksmaxxing information in the past two years. this goes from fat localization to collagen.
i’ve been making guides on them, however it’s been taking up hours of my time and as a student with a 4.3 GPA, i would like to at the very least be compensated somehow.
what should i do? make a blog? make monetized guides…? how would i even do that? patreon?
my looksmaxxing products i need are unfortunately expensive, and i have to make them affordable somehow. ☹️
come to my basement i will teach you

Bitch ass.
No monetization of looksmaxxing content will make you money because normies dont acnowledge the blackpill therefore they will never buy into it.

Tldr: Kys

• +1
Reactions: DoII, diamondbill, LooksThinker and 2 others
Join nov 7

Also jfl at saying collagen like that makes you seem knowledgeable from all your “lurking”

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
get lost fucking kike

sell looksmaxxing ebooks on tiktok with a title which appeals to zoomers

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
you actually have cancer op :feelskek:

• +1
You weren't spared haha

seeking for internal validation on .org, get some help

• +1
If you're good looking then go for it otherwise no one will give a shit about the knowledge you have

• +1
a guide sounds good

get lost asap
randy orton summerslam 06 GIF by WWE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back