Question

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
Is shaving beards daily bad for skin??? I shave my beards daily in the morning before going out....i dont like to keep beards as i love to remain clean shaven and my beards appear on the other day after shaving

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and BrettyBoy
daily is a bit much, you can but you need proper razor and moisturizers and such, to have little as to no irritation is the key.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Pex1992
I am s
daily is a bit much, you can but you need proper razor and moisturizers and such, to have little as to no irritation is the key.
I am so obsessed with my clean shaven look that i cant help it and i just dont like to keep even little beards coming on the next day though i have thick beards ....i use gillete guard blade for straight 6 days its more comfortable to me and then i change the blade. ...
And then i apply just after shave lotion nothing else
Dont get me wrong that i am fishing for compliments as i am posting a picture right after shaving just to make u know...only problem is i have to deal with acne while shaving ..which pops out while shaving beard...the big scar on left side of face was when i shaved my beard there were two three acne marks on that part and they just popped out while shaving leaving the scar behind...

Attachments

• IMG_20190329_172116.JPG
    IMG_20190329_172116.JPG
    242.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I am s

I am so obsessed with my clean shaven look that i cant help it and i just dont like to keep even little beards coming on the next day though i have thick beards ....i use gillete guard blade for straight 6 days its more comfortable to me and then i change the blade. ...
Dont get me wrong that i am fishing for compliments as i am posting a picture right after shaving just to make u know...only problem is i have to deal with acne while shaving ..which pops out while shaving beard...the big scar on left side of face was when i shaved my beard there were two three acne marks on that part and they just popped out while shaving leaving the scar behind...
Gtfo chad

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I am s

I see, Dont worry about man everyone can use a compliment every now and then, You look good shaved. i have pimpels as well after shaving its annoying but slowly il be able to keep in under controll. Getting a good blade is nessecary and i dotn shave with shaving cream i actually use moisturizer to shave

I see, Dont worry about man everyone can use a compliment every now and then, You look good shaved. i have pimpels as well after shaving its annoying but slowly il be able to keep in under controll. Getting a good blade is nessecary and i dotn shave with shaving cream i actually use moisturizer to shave
i dont know but psychologically clean shaving look boosts my confidence very much i used to shave in 3 days some months before then i switched on to 2 days and now i shave everyday...i am used to to my clean shaven look that i may not like myself in beard not even a stubble on next day ...i think i have a hardcore obsession ......will it damage my skin or its normal to shave everyday????

i dont know but psychologically clean shaving look boosts my confidence very much i used to shave in 3 days some months before then i switched on to 2 days and now i shave everyday...i am used to to my clean shaven look that i may not like myself in beard not even a stubble on next day ...i think i have a hardcore obsession ......will it damage my skin or its normal to shave everyday????

There is be micro damage always. But if you use the right products for skin care you could heal them right away, So get a good skin care routine

There is be micro damage always. But if you use the right products for skin care you could heal them right away, So get a good skin care routine
I only apply moisturizer+sun screen and under eye cream for dark circles and after shave lotion after shaving and nothing else...

I only apply moisturizer+sun screen and under eye cream for dark circles and after shave lotion after shaving and nothing else...

Try Nibba's skin care routine, i suggest you follow that. im doing the same.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
another chad, oh god...

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
don't put aftershave as it has alcohol that dries your skin

• +1
don't put aftershave as it has alcohol that dries your skin
Haven't noticed that yet, just put on some aloe vera afterwards too. My aftershave makes my jaw and cheeks look more defined...

Haven't noticed that yet, just put on some aloe vera afterwards too. My aftershave makes my jaw and cheeks look more defined...
ED7r1tZ.gif

• JFL
even middle eastern niggas dont shave everyday whats up with you

• JFL
no need to shave everyday

I shave my moustashe every other day.
No hair growth elsewhere

• +1
even middle eastern niggas dont shave everyday whats up with you
Coz i look better clean shaven and i am too much obsessed with my clean shaven face which now eventually made me to shave every day from 4 days to 3 to 2 and now every day..
no need to shave everyday
I am not able to help It now its too late not to shave everyday....i just think i look bad the other day in stubble when i dont shave and its all in my mind ...so i directly asked this question about the skin reaction while shaving rather than asking question on ahvaing in 2 or 3 days

Last edited:
I just use an electric razor because my skin is sensitive.

• +1
I am s

Very top quality english dear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
How does the skin gets affected besides the acne on skin while shaving
Well it's basically being scraped with a really sharp blade, I know most guys shave just fine, but my skin's always been really sensitive so I just use an electric one so the blade never touches my skin.

Very top quality english dear
i know actually i am am indian so maybe its kinda bad ...i would have written sentences in good error free english but then i would have to think and check minute grammatical things before writting which could have taken more time so i just wrote whatever came to the mind...its enough to be understandable..
Well it's basically being scraped with a really sharp blade, I know most guys shave just fine, but my skin's always been really sensitive so I just use an electric one so the blade never touches my skin.
i have heard that electic razors do more harm than good ...

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
No, they just let it grow
It would look very unhygienic after some time ...especially if the beards also grew on the upper cheeks little below the eyes like mine

It would look very unhygienic after some time ...especially if the beards also grew on the upper cheeks little below the eyes like mine
You would have to look like the guy in my Avi to pull it off

I shave twice a week only and i only do it in the bath or shower. I use coconut oil as a base, then lather shaving soap ontop.

• +1
You would have to look like the guy in my Avi to pull it off
He doesnt have a Full beard btw ....i have a full beard but still i dont look that good in beard ...infact i only allowed my beards to grow once or twice for 2 weeks to see how i look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139
I am s

you look like jon zherka, slayer

35233 35233 35233

More warnings please @mods

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
haha this fag is wearing glasses in his pics bc I keep btfoing his shit eye are LOL get fucking destroyed paki keep crying

• JFL
haha this fag is wearing glasses in his pics bc I keep btfoing his shit eye are LOL get fucking destroyed paki keep crying
u r an idiot u know that its just a coincidence that i had worn those glasses i had posted many pics without glasses ....on this thread ...u r a low iq twink to get that

u r an idiot u know that its just a coincidence that i had worn those glasses i had posted many pics without glasses ....on this thread ...u r a low iq twink to get that
bhai everything is a coincidence. Even our moms giving birth to us was unintended.

• +1
what warnings ??did i ask a wrong question ???what the fuck are u saying ???even before for some shitty reason i got warning ....

Chill it wasn't directed at you