Questions for Bimax

G

Gocciahh

Iron
I've been researching for bimax for quite a lot of time since my dish face is disgusting and my upper maxilla is fucked due to nerding in puberty. I've found that Pagnoni and italian surgeons in general are the best. But two things I couldnt find in any way: the cost of operation and hoe much time does it take (also I dont know nothing about scheduling or how much it takes). Please let me know if you alrrady did it or intend to do it and have more knowledge than me. Cost and how much time to schedule. That's all I wanna know

plan for 20k+ with the Italian PSL surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and Gocciahh
I've been researching for bimax for quite a lot of time since my dish face is disgusting and my upper maxilla is fucked due to nerding in puberty. I've found that Pagnoni and italian surgeons in general are the best. But two things I couldnt find in any way: the cost of operation and hoe much time does it take (also I dont know nothing about scheduling or how much it takes). Please let me know if you alrrady did it or intend to do it and have more knowledge than me. Cost and how much time to schedule. That's all I wanna know
don't get Bimax if you have a poor upper maxilla, it's for people who lack jaw but have good upper maxillas.

Then what do I get for maxilla?
you'll probably never get Lefor 3 cuz it's pricy asf, try to get LeFort 1 and custom implants to give the same effect as Lefort 3 from Giant Implants

you'll probably never get Lefor 3 cuz it's pricy asf, try to get LeFort 1 and custom implants to give the same effect as Lefort 3 from Giant Implants
Man LeFort pill is brutal. All of this cause I watched anime during puberty. Alright man thanks. For the costbit's always around 20-30k or it can get more? Inhave already 10k saved

Man LeFort pill is brutal. All of this cause I watched anime during puberty. Alright man thanks. For the costbit's always around 20-30k or it can get more? Inhave already 10k saved
do u think that being an hardcore nerd fucked ur jaw and mid maxilla? i was one too and i alwauys kept a nerd neck position

do u think that being an hardcore nerd fucked ur jaw and mid maxilla? i was one too and i alwauys kept a nerd neck position
Of course it did. My dentist said neck posture is crucial for a correct teeth position in puberty. The forward leaned neck when you look at a computer eith your back curved is a death sentence. Over if you had parents that allowed that. Over if you don't have a strong father to begin with

Of course it did. My dentist said neck posture is crucial for a correct teeth position in puberty. The forward leaned neck when you look at a computer eith your back curved is a death sentence. Over if you had parents that allowed that. Over if you don't have a strong father to begin with
ye its over for my side profile

Good luck but keep in mind Bimax does jackshit for the upper maxilla