raffaini is 33k+ EURO for just trimax

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
found this on reddit wtf that's so expensive i thought it would be like 25k at most, and the fact he charges 10k for a rhino, that's pretty pricey.

this whole list of surgeries is pushing 50k

Attachments

• 20C7BF20-2B08-4863-A31C-65BEA56E4654.png
    20C7BF20-2B08-4863-A31C-65BEA56E4654.png
    690.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pentamogged9000, T50 Mogger, Lorsss and 3 others
Raffiani was never supposed to be a cheap option.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000, T50 Mogger, CristianT and 4 others
typical narcist surgeon just like Alfaro who think they are the best in their field

Thats crazy to charge lipofilling 2k while he do that with bimax in only 5mns

even just clinical cost 6k is the actual price of some surgeon for bimax

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Lorsss, depressionmaxxing and 2 others
That is an expensive rhino for Europe tbh

Was this person a non-Italian?

This person went to Raffaini and told him straight up "I know you charge more for non-italians, don't do that to me," and he evidently complied and gave a 20k figure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 28774, ronald_98 and 2 others

This person went to Raffaini and told him straight up "I know you charge more for non-italians, don't do that to me," and he evidently complied and gave a 20k figure

did you actually? dm me

what a jew

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
blame this site and reddit for giving him alot of exposure

supply and demand

alfaro used to be 20k a few years ago until this site and reddit started hyping him up nonstop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Deleted member 24789, Artemis and 1 other person
blame this site and reddit for giving him alot of exposure

supply and demand

alfaro used to be 20k a few years ago until this site and reddit started hyping him up nonstop
tbh i'm sure there are plenty of surgeons that will be discovered within the next few years that people will hype up like this so i guess it's not a big deal. like that guy that posted a few days ago with that unknown surgeon and hot pretty mogger results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
like that guy that posted a few days ago with that unknown surgeon and hot pretty mogger results
You mean the dude who is already charging Alfaro/Raffaini prices?

Piece of shit... 6K just for the clinic stay? Why???

• +1
Are the Swiss surgeons any good ?

found this on reddit wtf that's so expensive i thought it would be like 25k at most, and the fact he charges 10k for a rhino, that's pretty pricey.

At this point, you would want to say "fuck it" and do 3-inch Leg Lengthening CHEAPER for 45k in Greece :feelshehe:

He's the best though. And even if he is expensive by European standards, he is still cheap compared to American surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Deleted member 23391
He's the best though. And even if he is expensive by European standards, he is still cheap compared to American surgeons.
Exactly, you'll be paying over twice as much for Gunson or the other American surgeons and they care much less about aesthetics than they do about airway.

• +1
HOW LONG does it even take to save for 30k?

jesus christ.

Last edited:
HOW LONG does it even take to save for 30?

jesus christ.

Maddening how this can get you a nice car jfc

Why must we pay for our sub humanity 😞

• +1
  • JFL
HOW LONG does it even take to save for 30k?

jesus christ.
i'm almost there however, trimax alone won't make me look the way i want. i would rather get at least 2 procedures for that price

i'm almost there however, trimax alone won't make me look the way i want. i would rather get at least 2 procedures for that price
I heard you were working 2 jobs yes?

Probably because that person is not italian, i got a way lower price

howd u even sleep lmao
i sometimes only get 5-6 hours a night but i try to get 7 or more. it's not hard once u get used to it it's like clockwork for me. and i pick up many shifts a week so that i can get as much money as possible. i will have all the money i need to get every surgery that could possibly ascend me in 12 months

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
i sometimes only get 5-6 hours a night but i try to get 7 or more. it's not hard once u get used to it it's like clockwork for me. and i pick up many shifts a week so that i can get as much money as possible. i will have all the money i need to get every surgery that could possibly ascend me in 12 months
what kind of jobs r they, part time? also u live in uk or us

i woulda lived in a car and abused ritalin n coffee if i was in ur place

Mirin dedication.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Lol just be rich guys

He quoted me 25k in Feb.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and longjohnmong
He quoted me 25k in Feb.
That's about the price I heard from another user, British I believe, and I think it was even more recent than that.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
no fully american

yeah I wonder how much he charges actual italians, i don't wanna ask and ruffle his feathers.
Clinic cost included? I got quoted 38 all in. Might have to reach out about this that’s crazy.

no fully american

yeah I wonder how much he charges actual italians, i don't wanna ask and ruffle his feathers.

Raffaini seems like the kind of guy who would despise the fact that non Italians come to him because he's cheaper than what they can get in their country.

Last edited:
  • +1

Damn , over for my broke ass. I thought rhino and lip lift wouldn't cost me much

russian/dagestan surgeons are underrated

my dawg ramieri 😻

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
Raffaini seems like the kind of guy who would despise the fact that non Italians come to him because he's cheaper than what they can get in their country.
i read on italian forums that he’s quite surly he treats italian not that good as yall think

• +1
i read on italian forums that he’s quite surly he treats italian not that good as yall think
It sounds like he is an asshole to everyone, i dont doubt this, but since he is full of himself he wouldnt like the of comparatively rich americans are “getting a really good deal out of him”

It sounds like he is an asshole to everyone, i dont doubt this, but since he is full of himself he wouldnt like the idea rich americans are “getting a really good deal out of him”
he’s too notorious but he should be really good if he puts enough effort, he’s also old

• +1
perfect for redrooms jfl
wtf is a redroom

female friend of mine got rhino in dagestan for 800€, MOGGER result, she had the worst nose before.

They are blackpilled asf and i trust them way more than alfaro or any of them